Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

I called Celebrity CC and they say no such email was sent out stating we would receive pUp Points following the spa reveal.

i suggest calling Celebrity as they didn’t believe I received such an email and I am forwarding my email to them. 

1 hour ago, TeaBag said:

I chose not to watch it as it was 15 minutes into the presentation by the time I opened the email.  What did you not like?  Thanks for the chuckle in your last sentence.

For me, there was too much stress on Goop-type experiences and how the best thing you can do on vacation to make sure you have a great day is yoga. I realize these are important to some people, and they did not disguise the intent of the presentation, but it was not for me. However, I felt the technical aspects were much improved over prior presentations.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, HskrCrsr said:

... However, I felt the technical aspects were much improved over prior presentations.

That would be good. I have "attended" a couple of professionally produced Webinars from Amtrak Vacations that far outshone the Celebrity versions. I gave up on their presentations after the first two horrid productions (somehow, I expected the second to be better). PUPs wouldn't get me to watch another.

16 hours ago, TeaBag said:

I chose not to watch it as it was 15 minutes into the presentation by the time I opened the email.  What did you not like?  Thanks for the chuckle in your last sentence.

Since it was a pre-recorded presentation you can still watch it on the YouTube channel.

3 hours ago, ExArkie said:

That would be good. I have "attended" a couple of professionally produced Webinars from Amtrak Vacations that far outshone the Celebrity versions. I gave up on their presentations after the first two horrid productions (somehow, I expected the second to be better). PUPs wouldn't get me to watch another.

The first two were so bad, I was thinking about buying a standalone microphone for the CEO, since she was so hard to understand.  I'm not sure, but I think she was using the built-in mic on her laptop, which was lacking.

• Like 1

I have received a captains club email that included PuP for the spa quiz for celebrity beyond equating to 40 PuP if completed by 31.05.2021 so only a few days.  Interestingly I never get the emails they always go to my partner but I have just booked a cruise without him this week and wonder if that is why I am now getting them.  

I cannot work out how to post a valid link without my membership number showing , so if someone else has it can they post for those not getting the email 

It’s at the end of the Captain’s Club Newsletter and you have to put in your own Captain’s Club number.

Unfortunately, there are a number of questions that I don’t know the answers to, so I will have to play the You Tube video through again.

The Women in Wellness panel is made up of women who excel in health and fitness. How many Women in Wellness are there?

4 – How many treatments and services are offered at The Spa?

5 – How many distinct spaces are in the SEA Thermal Suite?

Edited by upwarduk

Is anyone else having problems with the Beyond Wellness Power Up Point questions from today's Captain's Club Newsletter?

We watched the video, checked the text in the surrounding webpages and found all the answers, but the online quiz keeps saying we got one or more wrong (with no clues as to which ones).

There may be a trick question or two. Did anyone get their answers to take? Did we answer some incorrectly?

We think the right answers are:
1. Yoga, meditation, strength, stretch, and cardio

2. True

3. 6

4. 120

5. 8

6. True

7. Listen to your body, move, and get outside

8. True

26 minutes ago, Keddy72 said:

I am sure I could help with the difficult one ☝️ 

OK Keddy72, Your assistance would be appreciated.

We are still having problems with the Beyond Wellness Power Up Point questions from today's Captain's Club Newsletter?

We watched the video, checked the text in the surrounding webpages and found all the answers, but the online quiz keeps saying we got one or more wrong (with no clues as to which ones).

There may be a trick question or two. Did anyone get their answers to take? Did we answer some incorrectly?

1. Yoga, meditation, strength, stretch, and cardio (second answer)

2. True

3. 6

4. 120

5. 8

7. Listen to your body, move, and get outside (first answer)

8. True

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, RaptorBill said:

We are still having problems with the Beyond Wellness Power Up Point questions from today's Captain's Club Newsletter?

2. True

3. 6

4. 120

5. 8

8. True

Same thing here.. those are the answers but keeps getting rejected

Just now, CMDE said:

Raptor Bill,  I got exactly the same answers from the video, but I can’t get my answers to take either, it still says I have made an error.

Apparently we're overlooking something. Hopefully Keddy72 got their answers to take and will let us know what we're missing!

Just now, RaptorBill said:

Apparently we're overlooking something. Hopefully Keddy72 got their answers to take and will let us know what we're missing!

I'll be sitting here waiting for someone with the right answers to get through.

11 minutes ago, RaptorBill said:

2. True

3. 6

4. 120

5. 8

8. True

This is all correct, except the number of women (question #3) is 5 instead of 6.  The video only shows five even though the website makes it look like six.  I just entered all of it this way and got the points.

Edited by KAE27
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Laurab23 said:

I'll be sitting here waiting for someone with the right answers to get through.

Success!

In the video (reviewed again) they only listed 5 Women in Wellness, we changed that and the answers were accepted as correct. The surrounding webpage lists 6!

Here are the right answers:

2. True

3. 5

4. 120

5. 8

8. True

• Like 2