Captain’s Club Power Up Points

cruisestitch

Just now, barbette165 said:

I think you must have included Gwyneth Paltrow in your count for question 3.

There are only 5 women mentioned in the video we corrected our answer and it was accepted. The Women in Wellness web page information shows 6: https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-ships/celebrity-beyond/health-and-wellness

So all is good!

3 minutes ago, RaptorBill said:

Success!

In the video (reviewed again) they only listed 5 Women in Wellness, we changed that and the answers were accepted as correct. The surrounding webpage lists 6!

Here are the right answers:

We think the right answers are:
1. Yoga, meditation, strength, stretch, and cardio (second answer)

2. True

3. 5

4. 120

5. 8

7. Listen to your body, move, and get outside (first answer)

8. True

This is it! I got it. Thanks so much.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alakegirl said:

Could someone please send a link to the quiz. I never got this Captains Club newsletter. Thank you.

The links we have don't work for you as they prefill our Captain's Club number and are linked directly to our account. 

Search your email for an email with the subject "Your May Captain’s Club Newsletter is here", it may be in your Spam folder. 

Once you've found it, scroll way down the Power Up Point item is quite a number of subjects down in the Newsletter.

9 minutes ago, Alakegirl said:

Could someone please send a link to the quiz. I never got this Captains Club newsletter. Thank you.

Ahaa!

I just discovered a link that should work for you. It doesn't prefill the CC number. 

It's: 
https://pages.email.celebritycruises.com/EarnPointsSurvey

Can someone please post the link to the newsletter?  I didn't get it and I often don't get other PUP emails as well.  I got the email to view the Beyond video, however.  I've dealt with customer service at Celebrity and they don't seem to want to fix it, so I count on posts on here to play the PUPs.  Thanks in advance!!  You guys are the best!

FYI I watched the video and then accessed the quiz from the webpage which showed the video, but my quiz wouldn't be accepted (claimed my CC# was incorrect).  I then went back to the newsletter and directly accessed the quiz from there and it worked fine (w/same CC#).

Everyone here seems to have figured out the answers by now, but I will post my suggestion in case it could help someone with future quizzes. 

1. Click through the link in your email to sign up for the quiz. Read the questions.

2. Open a second window to watch the video.

3.  As answers are revealed in the video, pause it and fill in that correct choice on the quiz in your first  window. Then restart the video and listen for the next answer.

4.  When you have all of the answers, submit the quiz.

This is just like school homework in the old days - read the questions in the back of the chapter before reading the text.

• Like 1

Watched the video and successfully took the quiz. I did talk to my wife about the spa stuff to see if she was interested in doing it, so I guess Celebrity's marketing tool worked to that extent. 

4 hours ago, garyl62 said:

I successfully completed the quiz by watching the video, reading the info in the newsletter and link and not getting answers from online forums! 

Totally agree and why some people feel the need to cheat or to put the answers on here escapes me.

I’d like to think I’d teach my kids not to cheat in exams either but obviously there will always be those who cheat in life to get ahead.

Edited by swjumbo
  • Like 3

Host Jazzbeau,

Has this quiz now got you to the required number of points before the Azamara split?

So, +4 points for this month, +2 from last month’s quiz which they didn’t give me.

I now take a screen shot of the message that you get when you have completed the quiz, to send to CelebrityCruises to request the missing points.

Thank goodness for this post. I watched the video, and completed my questionnaire. - Incorrect. I read all the online info again and re-tried. I was sure I had it right. Incorrect. I even started to think the trick question was "how many treatments and services offered at the spa?" - they always state it is in excess of 120, so I tried it with 130 instead - still wrong.

I watched the video again this morning and still non the wiser - still got it wrong.

I wish I had caught up on this Forum earlier. OK, so it is cheating (in a minor fashion) - but I did put so much time and effort in by reading, watching and listening to all I could find on Beyond Wellness. I would have got there in the end. 😀

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BulldustHHH said:

To reiterate, the correct answers are (shorthand - multiple choice I use a through d to represent the answers):

1: b
2: True
3: b
4: a
5: d
6: True
7: a
8: True

2 hours ago, SailAway78 said:

Thanks for your help in finding the quiz and the answers.  Hopefully, I'll get the points.

2 hours ago, ipeeinthepool said:

Has anyone been keeping track of how many PUP points have been available?

I have a related question (my apologies if this has already been answered somewhere), but how can I check if PUP points have been added to my profile - will it show up under the POINTS HISTORY (which currently only lists my past cruises).  Thank you.

3 hours ago, laslomas said:

Thank goodness for this post. I watched the video, and completed my questionnaire. - Incorrect. I read all the online info again and re-tried. I was sure I had it right. Incorrect. I even started to think the trick question was "how many treatments and services offered at the spa?" - they always state it is in excess of 120, so I tried it with 130 instead - still wrong.

I watched the video again this morning and still non the wiser - still got it wrong.

I wish I had caught up on this Forum earlier. OK, so it is cheating (in a minor fashion) - but I did put so much time and effort in by reading, watching and listening to all I could find on Beyond Wellness. I would have got there in the end. 😀

Same here. I had 2 windows open on my computer and watched the video and read everything numerous times but still could not fine 2 answers. Thank you to those who provided the answers. I guess maybe it was cheating but I really tried to find the answers.