ALL September cruises taken off sale

Homestyle

5 hours ago, atanac said:

What idiot at NCL approved this Update? Cruise ports in Alaska have closed up shop and turned off the lights.

Without the ability to make a port call in British Columbia, cruises to Alaska can not happen. This is the offical

notification from Canada on their ports:

As a response to COVID-19, the Government of Canada has extended the order to prohibit cruise from operating in Canadian waters until October 31, 2020.

No Alaska delegation or city mayor has any influence over that and NCL knows that.

Whatever the unemployment number for this week, it should go up by at least one more.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, SpainAlien said:

I received this letter this morning

NCL Cancellaation.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing it with the rest of cruisecritic. I will be honest, I rarely receive any information letters by email. Only by post (in most cases). Well, according to it the situation is not as bad as it seems, so we have a chance of at least getting a refund. Anyway, I am glad that they are going to take "all the actions to fight COVID". Sounds promising 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, mugtech said:

Whatever the unemployment number for this week, it should go up by at least one more.

bhhaaa they are fudging it.   no way 27mill got their jobs back in may.   my neighbors cars barely move in the whole complex.