Deployment 2022-23 booking season begins

5 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

im looking at the MN Mar 24 and its $149pppd ($1713 total) ...$2412 refundable

Weird the only Mariner sailing on their website after Oct 2022 is one date 3/4/23.  If you can see other dates can you tell if they are going to keep doing the 8 nights to Aruba in the winder 2022/23

Edited by molly361

1 minute ago, molly361 said:

Weird the only Mariner sailing on their website after Oct 2022 is one date 3/4/23.  If you can see other dates can you tell if they are going to keep doing the 8 nights to Aruba in the winder 2022/23

There is only one date per cruise.  This is just a test load and will be removed by end of day today.  I can't see anything else on cruising power that isn't on Royals site

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

There is only one date per cruise.  This is just a test load and will be removed by end of day today.  I can't see anything else on cruising power that isn't on Royals site

Thanks, figured you might see more even if only Temp until next week....

2 hours ago, gmerick said:

Something is changing on the RCI web site.  only 180 departures worldwide listed now.  My Anthem long Caribbean's are missing.  The only 9+ day sailings are two trans Atlantic's .  Wonder what they're springing on us now.

442 Cruises showing now, almost exact(440-444) been all week

Edited by ONECRUISER

9 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Add Adventure TA to that now.  

Seems RCI is doing the Fall 2022 TA cruise offering just one at a time. Wish they would post them all.  So far just Anthem, Adventure and now Brilliance.  Waiting on Allure. 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, island lady said:

Seems RCI is doing the Fall 2022 TA cruise offering just one at a time. Wish they would post them all.  So far just Anthem, Adventure and now Brilliance.  Waiting on Allure. 

Adventure can be found when searching for fall 2022 Transatlantic cruises, but there is no “crossing” of the Atlantic. It will reposition from Cape Liberty to Galveston - with a nice Western Caribbean itinerary. 

Edited by NancyIL
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, NancyIL said:

Adventure can be found when searching for fall 2022 Transatlantic cruises, but there is no “crossing” of the Atlantic. It will reposition from Cape Liberty to Galveston - with a nice Western Caribbean itinerary. 

LOL...did not notice that, thanks!.    Just noticed that Adventure popped up a day ago under the "search for TA Oct. 2022".   Didn't pay attention to where it was going I guess...was still looking for Allure.  

Guess you could "sort of" call it an Atlantic crossing...just north to south, instead of east to west.  😉  But technically should be listed under repositioning.  Nahh...not another glitch in the "perfect" RCI website is it?  😄 😄 

Edited by island lady
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Voyager TA has been available to book for a couple of weeks.

It only popped up under RCI website Oct. 2022 TA search section a day or so ago.  Doesn't belong there...wrong section. 

Edited by island lady

4 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

I'm referring to the Sept. 2022 Voyager TA (CPH to BOS), not the Oct. 2022 Voyager repo (BOS to SJU).

And I am referring to my constant search for the Oct. and Nov. 2022 time frame.  Weird that Voyager showed up in the Oct. TA time slot just a day ago as a Fall TA.  As I said, doesn't belong in that search section, should be in the "repositioning" search section.  

52 minutes ago, island lady said:

And I am referring to my constant search for the Oct. and Nov. 2022 time frame.  Weird that Voyager showed up in the Oct. TA time slot just a day ago as a Fall TA.  As I said, doesn't belong in that search section, should be in the "repositioning" search section.  

I think you're confusing Voyager with Adventure. Voyager will be in northern Europe in summer 2022, and its Sept. 2022 Arctic TA is the one that goes to Iceland and Greenland. Adventure is doing the Cape Liberty to Galveston repositioning in Oct. 2022.

Edited by NancyIL

7 minutes ago, NancyIL said:

I think you're confusing Voyager with Adventure. Voyager will be in northern Europe in summer 2022, and its Sept. 2022 Arctic TA is the one that goes to Iceland and Greenland. Adventure is doing the Cape Liberty to Galveston repositioning in Oct. 2022.

Yup, you are right...got the sisters mixed up.  Sorry...I need more coffee.  😵

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Ugh.  I wish they would just list the Allure Fall 2022 TA.  I'm rarin' to get the spreadsheet set up and the website updated ;o)))

• Like 2