The Daily for Monday Aug 17, 2020

richwmn

2 hours ago, cat shepard said:

Lovely! Love that she posed for you.

I had to edit twice because autocorrect changed her name twice!

Thanks, cat shepard. We consider every day a gift. 3 years ago, she was having seizures, falling over, and declared blind by one vet. We had 2 vets basically give her 2-3 days to live. The oldest girl was home, and together we decided to take her home to pass (selfish, I know). Pheobe spent one night sleeping with each of the girls, and the 3rd night with me. The following morning, she was 100% better. And she can see just fine. She's definitely, on the next of her 9 lives.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Dismomx5 said:

Thanks, cat shepard. We consider every day a gift. 3 years ago, she was having seizures, falling over, and declared blind by one vet. We had 2 vets basically give her 2-3 days to live. The oldest girl was home, and together we decided to take her home to pass (selfish, I know). Pheobe spent one night sleeping with each of the girls, and the 3rd night with me. The following morning, she was 100% better. And she can see just fine. She's definitely, on the next of her 9 lives.

The power of love. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, richwmn said:

For those still lurking (including a few members I have met), stick your foot in the water - it is warm and inviting.

I felt my ears burning and decided to finally come join in the fun. 😁  Rich and I go back several cruises (how many, Rich?) Others I have met, come very close to meeting (hi Debbie) and many I would love to meet.  Have to admit the photos of the cats got me too.  I love all cats, but have a special love for long-haired black cats. Our Ebony lived to be 17, he passed away a long time ago.  Since our last kitty died 9 years ago (raised her with a bottle, she lived to be 17 also) we  have been cat-less so we could travel without feeling guilty lol. 

I'm loving all the photos, it helps when we can't be cruising right now.  🙂  

• Like 6

Rich, Thanks for the daily update.

Lovely photos, thanks to everyone for sharing.

The black cat photos  are lovely,  a friendly black cat in this neighbourhood,  will often appear for a "talk"  and pat when having my daily walk..

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Cruising-along said:

Rich and I go back several cruises (how many, Rich?)

At least 4, maybe 5. Mostly between FLL and Montreal but also the Voyage of the Vikings. I have really enjoyed your company on all the cruises we shared.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

A brief entertainment diversion if anyone is interested. 
Sight and Sound theatre in Lancaster Pa , which is a live performance Christian venue , is offering a Free  live  stream this weekend of their production of JONAH. 
You can download their app for free., TBN.

It airs live 8/21 at 8pm eastern.and can be seen they the 23rd.

Its great for families.

Thank you for this info!  We saw SAMSON a couple of years ago, but really look forward to seeing JONAH. 

Rich, thank you for the daily update.  We actually drove through Athens today!  Small world!

• Like 2

Thank you, everyone.  I can truly enjoy every beautiful sunrise, sunset, beautiful flowers, and Black Cats on their Day.  Never owned a cat, but we had a black feral cat who visited every day when we lived in Florida.  We loved Mrs. Black—such an original name.

Thank you for prayers for firefighters and evacuees.  We keep working to help.  Smoke is horrible in entire State of Colorado.

have a great night and happy August 18.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Cruising-along said:

I felt my ears burning and decided to finally come join in the fun. 😁  Rich and I go back several cruises (how many, Rich?) Others I have met, come very close to meeting (hi Debbie) and many I would love to meet.  Have to admit the photos of the cats got me too.  I love all cats, but have a special love for long-haired black cats. Our Ebony lived to be 17, he passed away a long time ago.  Since our last kitty died 9 years ago (raised her with a bottle, she lived to be 17 also) we  have been cat-less so we could travel without feeling guilty lol. 

I'm loving all the photos, it helps when we can't be cruising right now.  🙂  

Welcome! Put some salve on those burnt ears of yours and enjoy posting with us!

• Like 1