Everything... project Leonardo/Prima class!

8 hours ago, Steff79 said:

don´t think that area belongs to haven ( i hope not ), haven bar, lounges, restaurant are one deck lower

i think that pool deck with a bar will be a adult only area, maybe free or like a vibe with pool

It’s the Haven sundeck (16 and up)

10 hours ago, Steff79 said:

at the video is at 0:39 a bar we don´t see at the pics ( maybe at the atrium with the first pic because of the glas? can´t say why, looks a little boring to me )

Saw this in another video. Appears to indeed be the Haven Bar. 

C707794E-242A-446C-89C4-7374B52FF751.png

• Like 2

Regarding the cold weather sailings... that's why we booked the Haven room which comes with a private hot tub on the balcony. Popping a bottle of wine then slipping into the hot tub to watch for the Northern lights... only 2 years to wait and build the excitement.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, BCHappyGal said:

Question - is the Haven a private area reserved for Suite guests only?  And do ALL suite guestsd get to use the Haven or only Penthouse (expensive) suites?

The Haven area is for Haven guests only (cabin categories starting with H). Suite guests (cabin categories starting with S) do not have access. 

I wonder when the naming ceremony and official inaugural trip will happen.

Having been on a couple of transatlantics before there was often grumbling about nothing specia having been made of the trip, as the naming and inaugural happen in the US afterwards.

I’m booked on the first trip, from Amsterdam to Reykjavik and there are another three before the transatlantic, but I suspect that the official ceremonies and inaugural will happen in New York or Florida.

5 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

I wonder when the naming ceremony and official inaugural trip will happen.

Having been on a couple of transatlantics before there was often grumbling about nothing specia having been made of the trip, as the naming and inaugural happen in the US afterwards.

I’m booked on the first trip, from Amsterdam to Reykjavik and there are another three before the transatlantic, but I suspect that the official ceremonies and inaugural will happen in New York or Florida.

If tradition holds, the Christening will happen in Miami when the ship arrives from Galveston. Likely during one of the invite-only events. That's how it has been the past 5 or 6 launches. 

FYI, I just checked the September 2022 transatlantic. Showing as sold out as of a few minutes ago:

• Studios
  • Spa balconies
  • Aft-facing balconies (regular and large)
  • Club Balcony Suites
  • Aft-facing Suites
  • All Haven categories except the 2-bedroom family villa

2 minutes ago, coastcat said:

FYI, I just checked the September 2022 transatlantic. Showing as sold out as of a few minutes ago:

• Studios
  • Spa balconies
  • Club Balcony Suites
  • Aft-facing Suites

Wow!  When we sailed on the inaugural Encore TA in 2019, it was only about 50% full.  This will certainly be different.

13 minutes ago, romalley99 said:

If tradition holds, the Christening will happen in Miami when the ship arrives from Galveston. Likely during one of the invite-only events. That's how it has been the past 5 or 6 launches. 

Yes, that’s what I would expect, but usually there has just been the transatlantic before that. This time we have a short season in Europe first.

I raised the question because people joining the roll call are saying that they have done inaugural’s before which suggests that they are expecting this to be one as well. I had assumed that it wouldn’t be the official inaugural.

Not that I care anyway. I would rather not have any fuss to be honest.

7 minutes ago, ysolde said:

Wow!  When we sailed on the inaugural Encore TA in 2019, it was only about 50% full.  This will certainly be different.

And... the last Haven cabin just got snapped up. There are plenty of insides, oceanviews, and balconies still available.

9 hours ago, squick64 said:

Oh man, I probably should have watched that behind the scene thing, huh? My bad. I see it now. Yeah.

There’s something called “Indulge Outdoor Lounge”, which is the area with the hammocks and associated with the food hall and firepit (seems crazy to me when ships are so fire averse?)...maybe that’s what they mean? It wouldn’t surprise me if that cost extra, yeah. Sort of like Vibe, maybe. An extra fee but not as expensive as the exclusivity of the Haven?

Of course, cushy chairs are “free” on the Waterfront, too, so...hmm.

They’re clearly still ironing it all out, of course.

Indulge Outdoor Lounge looks like it is the outdoor seated area for the Indulge food hall, and there is also a bar there. I would be very surprised if is wasn’t public access, but it does look like many (if not all) of the places in the food hall are extra cost.

I can see problems with people getting food and wanting to eat it outside only to find all the chairs are taken up by people who have camped out there for the day.

What do you think is going to be in all the white space in the center of the deck plans towards the aft in the Haven section on decks 9-15?  That is a LOT of space that we know nothing about yet. 

Also, there is no indication of a stairwell in the aft section by the Haven elevators, but I sure hope there is going to be one there for Haven guest use. Otherwise it’s going to be a huge pain to walk from the very back up to the main elevators and stairwell. Seems like a miss only having 2 Haven elevators for all those cabins. 4 elevators would have been better. 

25 minutes ago, SkierRobUMN said:

What do you think is going to be in all the white space in the center of the deck plans towards the aft in the Haven section on decks 9-15?  That is a LOT of space that we know nothing about yet. 

Also, there is no indication of a stairwell in the aft section by the Haven elevators, but I sure hope there is going to be one there for Haven guest use. Otherwise it’s going to be a huge pain to walk from the very back up to the main elevators and stairwell. Seems like a miss only having 2 Haven elevators for all those cabins. 4 elevators would have been better. 

That white space on those decks is usually filled with non public areas. There are sometimes things like kids club, medical centre etc but most will remain white space for good.

22 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

That white space on those decks is usually filled with non public areas. There are sometimes things like kids club, medical centre etc but most will remain white space for good.

Not THAT much space. Usually on passenger cabin decks it would be inside cabins etc. It wouldn’t be a kids club in the Haven suites area. And the medical center is always in the bowels of the ship on a low deck. 

On 8/17/2020 at 8:50 AM, FreestyleNovice said:

Hello friends! It's been a while.. and eh, 2020 did not start very well for the golden era of cruising. :classic_mellow: Hopefully all of you are okay and thoughts and prayers for those who are challenged in these tough times.

And as we all quietly or anxiously await any positive news about our shared passion, cruising.. and with almost no news about Leonardo class I still had to start a Live! thread!

Because, I present you... the first inside render of Leonardo! (hopefully it's right, it sure looks like an end product and not the artist gone wilde render stuff and plus all the other links containing this photos seems to be poofed away..:classic_biggrin:)

My guess is that this is the Atrium, we can see a bar or Guest Relations/Shorex desk, perhaps there's an internet pc there on that table. There's an elevator bank on the lower right corner, etc.

Thanks...this is awesome!  I am looking forward to following this thread closely.

We just booked the Prima on Wednesday for February 5, 2023 and we LOVED following your Bliss thread as she was built and launched. It was the perfect way to stay up on the happenings and pass the time until it was our turn to sail!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Seany527 said:

And so many different categories with just a few rooms per grouping...

Aft Facing Balcony — 2 cabins

Aft Facing Suite — 2 cabins 

The Haven Aft Facing Penthouse with Large Balcony—2 Cabins

The Haven Aft Facing Penthouse w/ Master Bedroom spans 5 decks with 1 room per deck. 

Yeah - I've always thought that the "expanded categories" felt like a money grab! "Oh, those large balcony cabins seem very popular, let's charge more for them!"  🙄

• Like 2

7 hours ago, coastcat said:

• Studios
  • Spa balconies
  • Club Balcony Suites
  • Aft-facing Suites

Wow...but I am not surprised.  The demand and interest in cruising in general along with new ship TA sailing made it VERY attractive!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, SkierRobUMN said:

Not THAT much space. Usually on passenger cabin decks it would be inside cabins etc. It wouldn’t be a kids club in the Haven suites area. And the medical center is always in the bowels of the ship on a low deck. 

There is usually a huge amount of white space. Just look at the breakaway for example:

https://www.ncl.com/uk/en/deck-plans

edit - link didn’t work, and I’m using my phone at the moment, but this is part of deck 9 on the breakaway:

08F41062-8A1C-4FA8-9A47-C0CB9444EFF4.png

Edited by KeithJenner
  • Like 1

On 5/12/2021 at 8:26 AM, WarfRatWA said:

Did not plan it, but the fever got me.  Cancelled our Encore sailing in Jan 2023 and picked up the Prima sailing in Feb 2023...Suite 14320.  Very pleased.  Hate the wait, but have 2 sailings in the interim.

Same thing happened to us!!  Cancelled our Epic 2/5/23....and picked up the same week on the Prima!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ysolde said:

I'm willing to bet many are deposit only (even double bookings) waiting to see more of the ship & details, and will be canceled later. 

7 hours ago, coastcat said:

And... the last Haven cabin just got snapped up. There are plenty of insides, oceanviews, and balconies still available.

I'm going to be releasing a 2br villa in a few. It was all that was left when we booked and I was able to snag an HB (aft  penthouse with Master) last night!