The Daily for Thursday Sep 10, 2020

richwmn

1 hour ago, Copper10-8 said:

Saying an extra prayer for you Father M. Will you have to spend the night?

It is suppoised to "out patient."  The Doctor said I shold be out by 7:00 PM.  The nurses directive said I should figure on spending the night.  I presume the Doctor was correct.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Dismomx5 said:

Thank, Rich for Daily, and Roy for the Care List. Funny thing about Sewing Machine Day. I worked outside the home and DH was a stay-at-home Dad. The sewing machine was known as "Dad's machine" by the kids as he did the minor clothing repairs. Love the plan to swap ideas!

Thanks @Cruise Suzy for the link to the Italian Sunset Martini. It was fun to watch, remembering watching The Love Boat as a young adult.

@cat shepardI think that it will be a desciptive.....How was your day?  It was a complete 2020.

Blessings for a quick and safe procedure, @Himself

Here's to a great day for everyone. Prayers for those who need them, cheers for celebrations, and positive thoughts for all. 🙂 Be well. Stay safe. Be kind. 

Thank you for the good wishes

3 hours ago, Vict0riann said:

Good morning, all, and thank you, Rich and Roy,  for our daily get-together!  

The smoke is receding here.  Still can't see the Olympics, but the air is fresher, and DD's asthma has subsided.  We have kept the house closed up, and she is using her  room air conditioner.

School starts here today.  Our Covid cases are going up rapidly, so nightclubs and banquet halls (!) have all been closed and liquor can only be sold in other places up until 10 p.m.  Ambient sound (TVs, music, etc., in bars and restaurants) must be kept to normal speech levels, so people don't have to raise their voices.  I have to wonder if it will do any good, but I suppose it is a beginning.  

PS  Just read Father @Himself will be getting a pacemaker tomorrow,  We'll all be praying for you, I know.

I appreciate the prayers and good wishes.

6 hours ago, bouhunter said:

Morning everyone 🙂

This will be lunch today:

https://www.villagecheeseshanty.com/

Best sub sandwich's in the county 🙂

With the Cheese Shanty's seasonal closing almost upon us, pretzel bread subs will soon be just a fond memory, like a HAL cruise, both awaiting a return on a brighter day. And, in the meantime, we may need to surf the snow as we await cruising the surf... 

IMG_20140124_161716.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

We are all here for you and will be anxious to hear back from you.  Prayers for a safe easy procedure.

The procedure is at 2PM, CDT.  I will post either Friday night or Saturday.  Thank you for the good wishes.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

My friend! Dear Father you are always in my prayers and I know GOD will have his hand upon you always. GOD BLESS you!

You will do great!! Please let us know how you are in a few days to recover!!

You are on Roy’s prayer list👍👍👍👍

Denise😊

I am hoping to bounce back soon. I have a foot Doctor on Monday, a retinolgist appointment on Tuesday and a meeting on an Ireland trip on Wednesday. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Himself said:

I am hoping to bounce back soon. I have a foot Doctor on Monday, a retinolgist appointment on Tuesday and a meeting on an Ireland trip on Wednesday. 

Father! OMGOSH concentrate on your future 🇮🇪 Ireland Trip!! WOW your trip is looking forward to it!!!! I will put Monday and Tuesday in my prayer list!

Denise😊

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, HAL Sailer said:

With the Cheese Shanty's seasonal closing almost upon us, pretzel bread subs will soon be just a fond memory, like a HAL cruise, both awaiting a return on a brighter day. And, in the meantime, we may need to surf the snow as we await cruising the surf... 

IMG_20140124_161716.jpg

Leland was beautiful as usual today.   In the winter it's a ghost town.........

Picked up some potato salad at the Bluebird too😉

Picked up some potato salad at the Bluebird too😉

If we added Carlson's whitefish, Pegtown's pizza, Happy Hour's raspberry pie, 9 Bean's croissants, and Art's burgers, it might give the impression that we'd never need to cruise again...but, foreign ports and the oceans call even as Lake Michigan beckons. Till then...

1 hour ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Father! OMGOSH concentrate on your future 🇮🇪 Ireland Trip!! WOW your trip is looking forward to it!!!! I will put Monday and Tuesday in my prayer list!

Denise😊

Thank You Denise!  I have been overweamed bythe support of this community!

• Like 2