Unlimited professional photos €149 for 19 nights

drsel

1. Is this package worth it for 2 adults on a 19 night Cruise?

2. Is there any limit to the number of photos you can have printed out?

3. Does it include all the photos on a memory card or pendrive ?

4. Can we cancel before The Cruise without any payment or penalty?

Thanks in anticipation

Your question is cruise line specific and will get a better answer if you mention the like or ask on that board

I already did, but Costa got hardly any Cruise critic members viewing.

So no viewers and no replies at all.

3 hours ago, drsel said:

I already did, but Costa got hardly any Cruise critic members viewing.

So no viewers and no replies at all.

yes, but ur OP didn’t mention the cruise line so for questions like whether there’s a limit to have photos printed and whether there’s an included memory stick - someone may answer for Royal or Norwegian and it probably won’t apply to costa.

My questions would be:

5. Are they copyrighted? Copy protected? Can you copy them easily and legally?

6. Do you like their backdrops?

And the important one:

7. Do you need or want more professional photos?

I have been going through our old photos, digitizing some, sorting them as gifts for family members, chose one that I thought would make a good obituary photo (decades from now, I hope). I don't want or need a bunch of professional photos from a cruise. What would I do with them? It is not our style to hang a lot of photos of ourselves around the house. Stick them in an album that we might look through again? Oh, there we are on that cruise. Formal night in front of a full moon backdrop. Formal night at our table. Arrival in port with a fake pirate with a fake parrot on his shoulder. Posing in front of the port sign with the ship logo. Another formal night portrait in front of a dreadful backdrop. What were we thinking? Ooh, us with another port sign. And another port sign. Yawn.

A good deal if you get digital, most digital rights allow full personal use and if you don't use it for commercial or your own profit you should be good.

Give how much a good studio sitting cost, not bad if you are into that kind of thing.

How many do you want?

What do you plan to do with them once you get home?  

Don't confuse these with professional studio grade portraiture.   You have a good chance of getting a good one but be realistic with your expectations.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CruiserBruce said:

Only you can decide if its worth it, and we don't know you. Do you want a lot of pics...we don't know. We do know we don't want a lot of pics, so we wouldn't waste a minute on this.

If I want a photo of Bob and me I'll ask someone to take it with my camera and if it's other photos I'll take them.

3 hours ago, drsel said:

On our last Costa Cruise, I spent €98 for 24 medium and 3 large professional photo prints, and I didn't look at them again beyond 10 days after the cruise.

Yep. Somewhere I have a couple of photos, one of Bob and me and the other just me. I'm clueless where they are.

8 hours ago, drsel said:

On our last Costa Cruise, I spent €98 for 24 medium and 3 large professional photo prints, and I didn't look at them again beyond 10 days after the cruise.

I think you're answering your own question here.  I might advise a new cruiser that a package like that is worth it if they are interested in putting a photo book together of their once-in-a-lifetime cruise but you seem to be a veteran. Of course, you may be different, but I don't think many avid cruisers buy that many photos like they did on their first cruises.  

• Like 1

I think you're answering your own question here.  I might advise a new cruiser that a package like that is worth it if they are interested in putting a photo book together of their once-in-a-lifetime cruise but you seem to be a veteran. Of course, you may be different, but I don't think many avid cruisers buy that many photos like they did on their first cruises.  

Yes, I am an experienced cruiser, but that Cruise was special.
I had both my aged parents with me.
It was my mom's very first Cruise and my dad's second and it could possibly be their very last Cruise.
And my mum looked very nice in the photos, which were professionally managed to make them look much younger.
so she was really keen to buy them.

For the upcoming Costa Cruise, I am going with my wife and both of us have been on many cruises before.

Normally, we click our own photos but since this is a long 19 nights Cruise, (with a lot of sea days), and since my beautiful wife loves to be photographed in different outfits and different poses; I just thought that it was a good deal at €149 for 19 nights for both of us (individual and couple photos, medium and large size 30 x 25 cm).

of course to maximize and exploit this deal to its fullest we would have to click dozens of photos everyday and take home the beautiful prints, which are professionally managed to make us look much better and younger.

The last time I bought photo’s on a cruise ship, the price, for the pictures, was reasonable. The price for them putting the files onto one of their memory sticks was outrageous !
Never again[emoji2]

They wanted me to pay another 15 or 20 euros for the 27 photos on a pendrive.
I also found it too much