Where have The " regulars" Gone....DaiB....Selbourne....Andy...etc.

janny444

34 minutes ago, pete14 said:

And don’t I need them. I looked at the list and got increasingly bored and frustrated at seeing names I recognised but not mine, so I gave up. That’s probably more points deducted. ☹️

I couldn’t see my name either! Can’t say I’m bothered though 😊

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Selbourne said:

Don’t mock Kalos. We are all working hard on our reputation scores 😉 

I know you are, and I'm working very hard to help by  liking every one  of them, and trying to catch up with you😉

Avril

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, grapau27 said:

We did a few DFDS cruise ferries from Newcastle to Amsterdam.

Newcastle to Bergen and Newcastle to Gothenburg first between 2001-2003 with family

I envy you! I used to love looking at the DFDS brochures ( they used to go from Harwich to Denmark but not any more 😞) We never got round to booking one though.

My cross channel adventures were day trips from Dover to Calais! Would you believe how close we are in Kent we haven’t got a ferry to Amsterdam! 
Then we did some French holidays from Portsmouth on Brittany ferries. Once we went from Plymouth to Santander which was a lovely holiday in the Asturias region of Spain. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Selbourne said:

Don’t mock Kalos. We are all working hard on our reputation scores 😉 

After having a chunter at the weekend you lot are making me laugh now with all of your comments.

I love you all and think you are all wonderful

If you can't beat 'em ....... 😉

• Like 11
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Presto2 said:

After having a chunter at the weekend you lot are making me laugh now with all of your comments.

I love you all and think you are all wonderful

If you can't beat 'em ....... 😉

172 Presto.

We are all number1 imo😇

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

172 Presto.

We are all number1 imo😇

Don't laugh but I have nooooo idea what 172 means ...... a cabin number I can only dream of????

Anyway, half term approaches so I will probably be less of a moaner and a chunterer and as time goes by more relaxed. 

Looking forward to more daily chats with my favourite P&O people 

(That must be worth more 'brownie points ........................................................ 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 )

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

Don't laugh but I have nooooo idea what 172 means ...... a cabin number I can only dream of????

Anyway, half term approaches so I will probably be less of a moaner and a chunterer and as time goes by more relaxed. 

(That must be worth more 'brownie points ........................................................ 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 )

It's nice to chat with all our friends on here especially with no cruises in the foreseeable future.👍🤓

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

It's nice to chat with all our friends on here especially with no cruises in the foreseeable future.👍🤓

One of the things that made me smile during lockdown in the Spring and I felt that I got to know the people behind the names.

Had a look at our local park today as we drove past and looks like we will be visiting again over the Autumn ------ doesn't seem five minutes sincce we were walking there every day and watching that heron, Harry !!!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

One of the things that made me smile during lockdown in the Spring and I felt that I got to know the people behind the names.

Had a look at our local park today as we drove past and looks like we will be visiting again over the Autumn ------ doesn't seem five minutes sincce we were walking there every day and watching that heron, Harry !!!

The one good thing to come out of this lockdown is that we have all found a lot of new friends.

Avril

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

The one good thing to come out of this lockdown is that we have all found a lot of new friends.

Avril

Absolutely agree.

We have been a great group and opened up to each other during lockdown which has helped a lot.

Graham.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Avril

Time seems to be flying by ,the little ducklings have grown so Harry is back to eating fish again .

Only a few weeks ago we were sat in the shade with cooling drinks in hand .

Now the trees cannot shed their leaves fast enough ,the seasons are changing fast .

Seasons come and go but I like to think that we are here to support each other the best we can .

That's one thing that I hope never changes , you're not a bad lot really :classic_biggrin:

• Like 9

32 minutes ago, kalos said:

Time seems to be flying by ,the little ducklings have grown so Harry is back to eating fish again .

Only a few weeks ago we were sat in the shade with cooling drinks in hand .

Now the trees cannot shed their leaves fast enough ,the seasons are changing fast .

Seasons come and go but I like to think that we are here to support each other the best we can .

That's one thing that I hope never changes , you're not a bad lot really :classic_biggrin:

It is certainly true that this terrible year seems to have flown by. Maybe it is an age thing. We can only look forward to a better 2021, it surely cant get any worse.
Although I saw Harry again a few weeks ago, he seems to have found food elsewhere, much to Presto’s relief no doubt.

I know some of us bicker on here a little sometimes, but it is good to see many of the same names trying to help everybody through regardless. I recall a few weeks ago some of us revealed we had volunteered for vaccine trials. No doubt some have already started, my first appointment is on Friday morning which is quite daunting. Just have to pass the medical checks first! 

• Like 10

14 minutes ago, pete14 said:

It is certainly true that this terrible year seems to have flown by. Maybe it is an age thing. We can only look forward to a better 2021, it surely cant get any worse.
Although I saw Harry again a few weeks ago, he seems to have found food elsewhere, much to Presto’s relief no doubt.

I know some of us bicker on here a little sometimes, but it is good to see many of the same names trying to help everybody through regardless. I recall a few weeks ago some of us revealed we had volunteered for vaccine trials. No doubt some have already started, my first appointment is on Friday morning which is quite daunting. Just have to pass the medical checks first! 

Good luck with that Friday Pete, keep us updated.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Presto2 said:

Blooming gameplayer,you've got 20 likes in 3 posts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, brian1 said:

Blooming gameplayer,you've got 20 likes in 3 posts.

As it obviously means so much to you, you have now got 2 likes for your post. Perhaps everybody should give you a like to see how many you can collect. 🥴

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, P&O SUE said:

Good luck with that Friday Pete, keep us updated.

Good luck on Friday Pete, my first appointment is this morning.  The good news is that they called me last week to ask if I would like to be moved from Stockport to Cheadle Community Hospital, which is obviously better for me as I know exactly where it is and can easily drive there in 20 minutes.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, pete14 said:

I recall a few weeks ago some of us revealed we had volunteered for vaccine trials. No doubt some have already started, my first appointment is on Friday morning which is quite daunting. Just have to pass the medical checks first! 

25 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

Good luck on Friday Pete, my first appointment is this morning. 

My good luck and best wishes to you both .:classic_smile: I'm so grateful to all the volunteer's.

Just Imagine when we have the working vaccine and cruisers are a normal thing again ,

you can say with the upmost pride "I was part of that, I helped to make  this happen " :classic_smile:

Thankyou :classic_smile:

Edited by kalos
  • Like 6

30 minutes ago, pete14 said:

As it obviously means so much to you, you have now got 2 likes for your post. Perhaps everybody should give you a like to see how many you can collect. 🥴

It means naff all to me, but I will admit that over the last few days I have had a little think before I press like on a post. Blast I just quoted you. That's an extra point given away.,🤣

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, kalos said:

My good luck and best wishes to you both .:classic_smile: I'm so grateful to all the volunteer's.

Just Imagine when we have the working vaccine and cruisers are a normal thing again ,

you can say with the upmost pride "I was part of that, I helped to make  this happen " :classic_smile:

Thankyou :classic_smile:

I really hope that we get a vaccine soon because until we do none of us will have the life that we really want.   I know that I have certainly missed cruising, crown green bowling, going out with my friends, eating out.  I have to keep reminding myself that there are people far worse off than me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zap99 said:

It means naff all to me, but I will admit that over the last few days I have had a little think before I press like on a post. Blast I just quoted you. That's an extra point given away.,🤣

Quotes don't count surely.It might be just to tell you to "buy one get one free".

• Like 1

11 hours ago, pete14 said:

2 hours ago, Josy1953 said:

Good luck on Friday Pete, my first appointment is this morning.  The good news is that they called me last week to ask if I would like to be moved from Stockport to Cheadle Community Hospital, which is obviously better for me as I know exactly where it is and can easily drive there in 20 minutes.

Good luck to you both, hope all goes well.

• Like 3