Website problem?

I’ve been unable to do mock bookings on RCCL website for over a week. Can only get to see the sailing but can’t open to pick type of cabin, etc. anyone else having this issue?  Any suggestions for a solution or is this just a current glitch on RCCL’s part?  Thanks for your help!

I'm on the site almost every day looking at cabin availability on cruises we have booked, and have had no problem selecting a cabin to price out the delta between what we have booked and what is showing as available.

• Like 1

I’ve had the same problem on Safari and Firefox on my iPad. (Cleared Cookies to no avail).  The only thing I’ve been able to do is use edge on my laptop and it works. 
It started when they added that Cruise With Confidence emblem at the top of the page. 

Edited by HicksRA
  • Like 2

Are you using a touch screen, was just able to get through a mock booking on my iPad but I had to keep tapping the continue button in different spots, almost like the area to tap isn’t lined up with the screen, if that makes sense

Edited by eswort
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Sweetsue5680 said:

Darn it, tried clearing cache and went incognito...still not working.  Tried Safari and Chrome but still no.  Thanks for the advice though!

What device are you using? Try re-booting your system (shut down and re-boot, not just "restart"). Sometimes stuff gets trapped in cache and doing a clear from your browser doesn't catch them. 

24 minutes ago, eswort said:

Are you using a touch screen, was just able to get through a mock booking on my iPad but I had to keep tapping the continue button in different spots, almost like the area to tap isn’t lined up with the screen, if that makes sense

That’s exactly what I had to do.  Got bored with it by the time I got to the “choose your cabin” screen though. Definitely has something to do with them adding that “Cruise with Confidence” logo as it lights up every time I tap the screen.  🙄

6 minutes ago, pstone1 said:

That’s exactly what I had to do.  Got bored with it by the time I got to the “choose your cabin” screen though. Definitely has something to do with them adding that “Cruise with Confidence” logo as it lights up every time I tap the screen.  🙄

Yep, rccl high quality web design in effect

43 minutes ago, eswort said:

Bingo! You solved I!  RCCL has to step up their IT game for sure.  Thanks everyone for all your advice. This is why I love Cruise Critic members! 👏👏👏👏🥰🥰🥰

• Like 1

Having same problems on I phone and I pad, for 5 days, but not on android devices, all of this started when the Cruise with confidence logo popped up on booking page, site lets me pick a cruise and date, as soon as you hit continue, nothing happens, I spoke with RCCL IT department, they said they are not having any issues, but obviously it’s their site.

4 hours ago, npat10 said:

Having same problems on I phone and I pad, for 5 days, but not on android devices, all of this started when the Cruise with confidence logo popped up on booking page, site lets me pick a cruise and date, as soon as you hit continue, nothing happens, I spoke with RCCL IT department, they said they are not having any issues, but obviously it’s their site.

Yes, see Post #19...Eswort had the solution!