Catch-A-PHOTO-Phrase

kalos

26 minutes ago, Izzywiz said:

and a nice pair of knockers

You are all so clever with the captions.🤣  Great thread and great that everyone is joining in.

Izzywiz,  I was sitting here pondering on another lockdown day and what jobs to get on with then saw that.  Laugh out loud or what....That's set me up for the day!!!😍   Thank you.

• Like 4

Hi Indiana,

I have chuckled my way through all the postings on here but I have to admit that I laughed out loud at my own knocker picture when I found it while looking through my photos. The British sense of humour certainly cheers us up in these miserable times 😀and searching for appropriate pictures keeps the brain active!

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Izzywiz said:

Hi Indiana,

I have chuckled my way through all the postings on here but I have to admit that I laughed out loud at my own knocker picture when I found it while looking through my photos. The British sense of humour certainly cheers us up in these miserable times 😀and searching for appropriate pictures keeps the brain active!

It brought to mind Simon Groom's faux pas on Blue Peter "What a beautiful pair of knockers!"

• Haha 2

Glad to see so many of you are enjoying "Photo Phrase " and look forward to even more

photos and phrases from you all .

You know it's going to be a good day when Izzy displays her knockers with pride for us all to see and why not ? 

Granted they look a bit old but they seem to be in good condition and a decent size and I'm sure we would all like to own a pair like them .:classic_smile:

Thanks for sharing your photos everyone & please keep them coming !

Edited by kalos
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, kalos said:

Glad to see so many of you are enjoying "Photo Phrase " and look forward to even more

You know it's going to be a good day when Izzy displays her knockers with pride for us all to see and why not ? 

Granted they look a bit old but they seem to be in good condition and a decent size and I'm sure we would all like to own a pair like them .:classic_smile:

You are awful - but I like you! (Used to watch Dick Emery sitting on my Taid’s knee) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, kalos said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 One  of these days kalos CC are going to put you on the naughty step. Hopefully not for a long time yet though. You are the highlight of my day🤣🤣😘

Avril

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 One  of these days kalos CC are going to put you on the naughty step. Hopefully not for a long time yet though. You are the highlight of my day🤣🤣😘

Avril

What ! :classic_ohmy: As Howard (Last of The Summer Wine ) would say ..

"I honestly do not know what you mean " :classic_unsure: I was only admiring a photo what the nice lady 

was showing everyone "

I cannot be held responsible for other peoples misguided minds ..can I ? :classic_smile::classic_biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1