Shareholder OBC Benefits

JJG99

I was wondering if someone could tell me where on my booking does it show that my OBC from my CCL shares has been added?  We applied for it a couple of weeks ago. I have read previously on these forums that people have received their benefits in a couple of days, as they have seen it on their booking.

Does CCL send you an acknowledgement that they have added it to your booking?

Thanks,

Jenny

It won’t show up on anything you can see online.  You can call HAL and they can verify that it’s been applied.  When you send the request in, you can ask for them to acknowledge that they have applied the credit.  Sometimes they will, sometimes they will not.

I normally apply a few weeks prior to final payment.  Then after I make the payment, my HAL PCC automatically sends me a final reservation confirmation which shows the amount of OBC.  Its easy to see that the OBC increased, especially since it shows up under one of us in the cabin but not the other.

18 hours ago, JJG99 said:

I was wondering if someone could tell me where on my booking does it show that my OBC from my CCL shares has been added?  We applied for it a couple of weeks ago. I have read previously on these forums that people have received their benefits in a couple of days, as they have seen it on their booking.

Does CCL send you an acknowledgement that they have added it to your booking?

Thanks,

Jenny

As you are in Oz I presume you applied to HAL Australia?  

When I apply to HAL UK for the OBC they send an email confirmation, normally within 48 hours of the request.

We send our request to head office in Seattle, as per the instructions. Have never even thought to send the request to HAL Aus. I will phone HAL Aus. office and ask.

Thanks for the hint.

8 minutes ago, Gail & Marty sailing away said:

That is new..

I haven’t looked at the app since my last cruise. I downloaded a fresh version this week and it is completely new.  It seems we will be able to use it for all of our pre-cruise planning and cruise reservations.  Don’t get too excited it is not working 100%

• 3 months later...

Nothing new to add except confirm the response and turnaround time is amazing. Submitted our request Sunday afternoon for our 2 cruises with HAL and received an email confirmation they were processed this morning (Monday). Wow! 😀