Is Allure sailing in May?

37 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

You did not hear that Allure will be a new Disney World attraction (It's a Large Cruise Ship) that will replace It's a Small World?  😉

Well, that song will be running through my head for a while!  “It’s a large ship, after all .....”.   For all of you who will now be joining me, you’re welcome!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Maybe moving Allure to Orlando is why they are building large extra lanes on the sides of the Beeline Highway.  And this might be a way to put the rocket transporters into use again to move Allure to its new home in a Disney lagoon.  New themed resort like the Star Wars hotel so you can pretend you are on a cruise?

• Haha 2

On 2/5/2021 at 3:28 PM, John&LaLa said:

Highly unlikely

And waiting for someone to say she doesn't sail from Orlando anyway.

Sadly you are so wrong. The construction on 528 might appear to be for a train but it is really for a deep channel a ship can use to get docked at the Orlando airport. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, wayne_trisha said:

Sadly you are so wrong. The construction on 528 might appear to be for a train but it is really for a deep channel a ship can use to get docked at the Orlando airport. 

I've said that before😉

The Beeline Aqueduct 

Drove along it today. Coming along nicely

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, LeeW said:

Maybe moving Allure to Orlando is why they are building large extra lanes on the sides of the Beeline Highway.  And this might be a way to put the rocket transporters into use again to move Allure to its new home in a Disney lagoon.  New themed resort like the Star Wars hotel so you can pretend you are on a cruise?

LOL, you said beeline. Been a long time since it had that name which I still prefer to beachline. I just call it 528 now. Soon they will probably come up with some crappy train sounding name to celebrate the billions of dollars spent on  a train from MCO to Cocoa Beach.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, wayne_trisha said:

LOL, you said beeline. Been a long time since it had that name which I still prefer to beachline. I just call it 528 now. Soon they will probably come up with some crappy train sounding name to celebrate the billions of dollars spent on  a train from MCO to Cocoa Beach.

I don't think they plan a station in Cocoa. Might be one in Viera.

Beeline has a whole different meaning on these boards. Fun to work it in.

I like Beach line, but we just call it 528 as well

• Haha 1