SKY PRINCESS SUITE ROOM SERVICE MENUS

Bryan&Roger

The room service menu is the same for every cabin.  However, suites may request the main dining room menus from their stewards on the night before or morning of...They wouldn't be available before then and they change every day. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, suekel said:

The room service menu is the same for every cabin.  However, suites may request the main dining room menus from their stewards on the night before or morning of...They wouldn't be available before then and they change every day. 

Actually suites have an expanded room service menu for breakfast, including more hot choices.  Suites can also get room service on disembarkation day, which is not available to other cabin categories.  

Having access to the full dining room menu for evening meals is one our favorite suite perks!  We love dining on our balcony and don't have a problem with everything delivered at once.  

Edit to say I have my own copy of the suite room service menu, but rather than dig it out I just did a quick Google image search for this example.  You can search that way too for regular and suite room service cards.

2042215216_suiteroomservicecard.thumb.jpg.428f81b471d14e98438db0e7afdc91cc.jpg

Edited by Paula_MacFan
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Paula_MacFan said:

Actually suites have an expanded room service menu for breakfast, including more hot choices.

but ... the mimosa breakfast in a specialty dining room was excellent ... at least for us

we did enjoy lunch on the balcony

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, voljeep said:

but ... the mimosa breakfast in a specialty dining room was excellent ... at least for us

We have eaten breakfast in Sabatini's as well and enjoyed the mimosas.....but the OP was specifically asking about the room service menu, so that's how I responded.  

Keep in mind that anything ordered hot must come from the kitchen (not room service). Therefore, menu items are only available when the dining room is open.  I once ordered oatmeal before an early morning excursion.  Although I had requested 6:45 AM, when I called, I was told not until 7:30.  

7 hours ago, voljeep said:

Why do you call it the mimosa breakfast?  - it has nothing to do with mimosas - they just serve them so you could called it the eggs benedict breakfast or any other item.   It is just the suite breakfast in Sabitinis.   Years ago more people drank bloody mary's but for some reason they eliminated those.   Some of the waiters made them in front of you and they were fantastic.      When I order them now, they come from a bar and it just isn't the same.                          

We really prefer breakfast in Club Class.   Since Club Class arrived, the service has not been the same in Sabitinis.  It use to be like a large family breakfast with everyone stopping to talk with other tables.  You always had the same staff that knew all your likes and dislikes but now they change often and have fewer staff who are in a rush and have no time to talk like they use to.  They seem to be overworked.

In the Suite Breakfast (may be in Crown Grill if there is no Sabatini's) the Mimosas are free!  But the Bloody Mary story is cool - sorry we are to have missed them.   Very sorry to hear that the Suite breakfast isn't as special anymore 😞

nb: Suite Room Service from the Main Dining Room menu (for items like oatmeal) is only available when the dining room is open.  

Edited by Papa Yoda

On 2/8/2021 at 7:27 PM, Paula_MacFan said:

Actually suites have an expanded room service menu for breakfast, including more hot choices.  Suites can also get room service on disembarkation day, which is not available to other cabin categories.  

We loved using the phone app to order our Suite Breakfast on Sky Princess. Only grabbed a couple of screens:

suitebrek1.thumb.jpg.db56e56b435f68a576a3d5e198e3f0a0.jpg

Suitebrek2.thumb.jpg.1c822a618641e30b9a766b061ab53cad.jpg

roombreak.thumb.jpg.b1686061ba3b4cbd16cc42f20d4b1704.jpg

One hint.... the Cheese Platter in the club class is very good... and is no way related to the room service menu...... 

Have often asked the wait staff in CC  to send one up to our room after dinner...

Very good and recommended with a bottle of red

Also we have found Suite breakfasts at one the specialty restaurants,  has alway been better than Club Class Breakfasts   ( well of our last cruise Dec 2019 )

Don

17 hours ago, getting older slowly said:

One hint.... the Cheese Platter in the club class is very good... and is no way related to the room service menu...... 

Have often asked the wait staff in CC  to send one up to our room after dinner...

Very good and recommended with a bottle of red

Also we have found Suite breakfasts at one the specialty restaurants,  has alway been better than Club Class Breakfasts   ( well of our last cruise Dec 2019 )

Don

We booked a suite for a November transatlantic.  If we sail (fingers crossed) I'll definitely ask about the cheese platter.  Sounds like a perfect bedtime snack.      

• 1 year later...
On 2/8/2021 at 2:27 PM, Paula_MacFan said:

Having access to the full dining room menu for evening meals is one our favorite suite perks!  We love dining on our balcony and don't have a problem with everything delivered at once.  

Edit to say I have my own copy of the suite room service menu, but rather than dig it out I just did a quick Google image search for this example.  You can search that way too for regular and suite room service cards.

2042215216_suiteroomservicecard.thumb.jpg.428f81b471d14e98438db0e7afdc91cc.jpg

Do mini-suites get the suite breakfast menu?

19 minutes ago, PGY2 said:

Do mini-suites get the suite breakfast menu?

No, only full suites. 

i wish they would change the name and eliminate suite for the mini suites. So many people think they get the suite perks.

Back 30 years ago, when i called about booking a mini suite, the rep gave me a line of all these perks that sounded wonderful - even dinner with the captain.   My first cruise and I believed her.    I was very disappointed t=when we arrived on the ship.   I am hoping she was just confused and though we were discussig full suites.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...