Celebrity Silhouette to sail from UK 2021

Ulsteinvik

Not official published but here are the itineraries

26 June 2021: 3 Nt All Inclusive UK Coastal Mini Cruise f

29 June 2021: 4 Nt All Inclusive Mini Cruise with Glasgow 

3 July 2021: 6 Nt All Inclusive British Isles  (with Greenock, Belfast and Portland)

9 July 2021: 8 Nt All Inclusive British Isles (with Inverness, Kirkwall, Belfast, Portland)

17 July 2021: 6 Nt All Inclusive British Isles (with Inverness and Belfast)

23 July 2021: 8 Nt All Inclusive British Isles (with Kirkwall, Inverness, Liverpool, Portland)

31 July 2021: 6 Nt All Inclusive British Isles (with Inverness, Liverpool)

06 August 2021: 8 Nt All Inclusive British Isles (with Liverpool, Greenock, Kirkwall, Inverness)

14 August 2021: 7 Nt All Inclusive British Isles (with Inverness, Belfast, Portland)

21 August 2021: 7 Nt All Inclusive British Isles (with Inverness, Kirkwall, Greenock)

28 August 2021: 7 Nt All Inclusive British Isles (with Liverpool, Portland, Belfast)

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Ulsteinvik said:

Not official published but here are the itineraries

26 June 2021: 3 Nt All Inclusive UK Coastal Mini Cruise f

29 June 2021: 4 Nt All Inclusive Mini Cruise with Glasgow 

3 July 2021: 6 Nt All Inclusive British Isles  (with Greenock, Belfast and Portland)

9 July 2021: 8 Nt All Inclusive British Isles (with Inverness, Kirkwall, Belfast, Portland)

17 July 2021: 6 Nt All Inclusive British Isles (with Inverness and Belfast)

23 July 2021: 8 Nt All Inclusive British Isles (with Kirkwall, Inverness, Liverpool, Portland)

31 July 2021: 6 Nt All Inclusive British Isles (with Inverness, Liverpool)

06 August 2021: 8 Nt All Inclusive British Isles (with Liverpool, Greenock, Kirkwall, Inverness)

14 August 2021: 7 Nt All Inclusive British Isles (with Inverness, Belfast, Portland)

21 August 2021: 7 Nt All Inclusive British Isles (with Inverness, Kirkwall, Greenock)

28 August 2021: 7 Nt All Inclusive British Isles (with Liverpool, Portland, Belfast)

I can assure you no cruise ships full of visitors will be visiting Belfast in 2021

• Like 1

Anyone on these sailings will need sea sickness pills.

I hope we are not opening our borders anytime soon.

I sure hope they are for U.K. residents only.  I’d love to go on the Greek one, but only too scared to travel overseas this year.  We need to keep the variants at bay, until we’ve all had the jabs.  Or at least try and keep them at bay.

• Thanks 1

How interesting!  

My head’s swirling with questions and so I hope if it goes ahead they let us know soon!  I have a Fjords cruise in August and a Canaries in October booked, so I’m a bit more hopeful for the latter, knowing that the ship is at least coming to the U.K.  Now what to do about a round the U.K. cruise - for me it will be down to Celebrity requiring everyone on board to be vaccinated and, probably no children just yet.

This looks pretty much like I guessed it would. The last one of the U.K. cruises gets back on the right day for the first of the originally planned September cruises so hopefully they hope for the planned schedule, although with modified ports to restart then. Fingers crossed. 

2 hours ago, mrsgoggins said:

How interesting!  

My head’s swirling with questions and so I hope if it goes ahead they let us know soon!  I have a Fjords cruise in August and a Canaries in October booked, so I’m a bit more hopeful for the latter, knowing that the ship is at least coming to the U.K.  Now what to do about a round the U.K. cruise - for me it will be down to Celebrity requiring everyone on board to be vaccinated and, probably no children just yet.

The Apex cruises are accepting children with a negative Covid test and vaccinated adults and so presume if these cruises do go ahead, they will follow similar requirements. 

Edited by downsmead

Email stated crew and guests 18 must and older be vaccinated.

Celebrity Apex will sail with all crew and guests above the age of 18 vaccinated against COVID-19, and those under the age of 18 with negative PCR test results.

3 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

Email stated crew and guests 18 must and older be vaccinated.

Celebrity Apex will sail with all crew and guests above the age of 18 vaccinated against COVID-19, and those under the age of 18 with negative PCR test results.

Yes, just realised it said vaccinated adults, thank you

4 hours ago, FionaL91 said:

This is very surprising given the UKs current stance on holidays abroad, unless they are for UK passengers only. 

RC positions for all lines is to sail with all vaccinated crew and passengers with a negative test to be taken before sailing for children.

I also believe that these will be only for UK residents. 

14 hours ago, Ulsteinvik said:

Hi,

X Silhouette will start cruises on 26 June 2021 from Southampton.

There will be various 3/6/7/8 nt cruises with ports.

Hi do you know when Celebrity are launching these?

51 minutes ago, ipeeinthepool said:

Just out of curiosity,  what evidence does the UK provide as proof of vaccination?  Is there a digital record?

This is currently 'under discussion' in the UK.  So far, most of us who have had the vaccination have received a card with dates and vaccines on, but this is far from official proof.

2 minutes ago, mrsgoggins said:

This is currently 'under discussion' in the UK.  So far, most of us who have had the vaccination have received a card with dates and vaccines on, but this is far from official proof.

Thanks.  It sounds like that will be good enough for Celebrity.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, downsmead said:

The Regal Princess is scheduled to call into Belfast on a few of her U.K. sailings this year.

There is talk about this. If N I residents aren't allowed to travel this season, cruise tour buses might get a troublesome reception in certain areas.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, BigAl94 said:

There is talk about this. If N I residents aren't allowed to travel this season, cruise tour buses might get a troublesome reception in certain areas.

I would imagine if ships are permitted to call in NI then NI residents will also be able to travel to other parts of the U.K.

seems to be fair.