Rudi's Seagrill Menu (Mardi Gras)

BlerkOne

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

Hey Jimbo! Patti and I were wondering where you've been. 🤗

Needed a break from all the negativity....thru the many cancellations, feel we are getting close.  Sadly we will not be on the first sailing of the Mardi Gras which we tried to be at great length.  Now hoping for the Horizon 9/26.  Hope you and Patti are doing well.

Edited by jimbo5544
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, jimbo5544 said:

Needed a break from all the negativity....thru the many cancellations, feel we are getting close.  Sadly we will not be on the first sailing of the Mardi Gras which we tried to be at great length.  Now hoping for the Horizon 9/26.  Hope you and Patti are doing well.

We are well. Doing a B2B on the Mardi Gras next April. We'll definitely be checking out Rudi's! 😋

37 minutes ago, Jamman54 said:

We are well. Doing a B2B on the Mardi Gras next April. We'll definitely be checking out Rudi's! 😋

Nice!!!  It sure does look interesting.  To be honest, a much more diverse menu than I was anticipating.  

1 hour ago, jimbo5544 said:

Nice!!!  It sure does look interesting.  To be honest, a much more diverse menu than I was anticipating.  

Hey there !!

I was looking over all the new menus a couple of nights ago. Man, it's going to be a FEAST. I don't eat as much as I used to (can't put it away like in the old days), but now I'm thinking of some kind of pre-cruise gut stretching exercises!

We're on the 8/7 if it sails --- fingers crossed!

Tom

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Hey there !!

I was looking over all the new menus a couple of nights ago. Man, it's going to be a FEAST. I don't eat as much as I used to (can't put it away like in the old days), but now I'm thinking of some kind of pre-cruise gut stretching exercises!

We're on the 8/7 if it sails --- fingers crossed!

Tom

Hey Tom, hope you get to cruise on that sailing on the MG.  I ran out of patience on chasing the tail on trying to be on the first sailing (7 times I think).  Cannot wait to get on a Red Funnel ship.  The menu looks amazing., def above and beyond my expectations.  Post some pics of your cruise.  Hope we get to cruise again in the future.  

• Like 3

Yum!!!  $38 per adult, not bad for the entrees listed I can't wait to read reviews, that 9 oz Broiled Lobster Tail crab risotto, drawn butter or that Grilled Branzino roasted fennel, carrots, champagne flavored broth, parsley butter are calling my name!!! LOL!!!

Edited by mouche
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, mouche said:

Yum!!!  $38 per adult, not bad for the entrees listed I can't wait to read reviews, that 9 oz Broiled Lobster Tail crab risotto, drawn butter or that Grilled Branzino roasted fennel, carrots, champagne flavored broth, parsley butter are calling my name!!! LOL!!!

For $48.00, you could have both!

• Like 2