The next Celebrity cruise ship will probably be called....

SummmerInKefalonia

I think it's a fine name.  Any idea if this would be an Edge class - and how many Edge class ships are expected?

Random fact - my favorite Celebrity ship name is Solstice. 

• Like 1

On 4/29/2021 at 1:37 PM, WestLakeGirl said:

Terrible choice.  It will soon wind up being called Ass-end, I predict

Does this mean the best cabins will be on the ‘Stern’??? 

Den

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wow! the comedians have come out to play. I gotta say, these feeble attempts at humor will not get you sitting anywhere near Fallon or Colbert. Perhaps a gig deep in the Okefenokee or a stand-up routine at Mount Rushmore. Either way, you would certainly set a president.

3 minutes ago, Spif Barwunkel said:

Wow! the comedians have come out to play. I gotta say, these feeble attempts at humor will not get you sitting anywhere near Fallon or Colbert. Perhaps a gig deep in the Okefenokee or a stand-up routine at Mount Rushmore. Either way, you would certainly set a president.

I’ve been asked to be an opening act at Branson! And there are feeble humor and then very very bad puns!!!

Den

11 minutes ago, Denny01 said:

I’ve been asked to be an opening act at Branson! And there are feeble humor and then very very bad puns!!!

Den

Now that's funny!!   Only because I like ya, Den.

Edited by Spif Barwunkel

3 hours ago, DSJ28 said:

I think it's a fine name.  Any idea if this would be an Edge class - and how many Edge class ships are expected?

Random fact - my favorite Celebrity ship name is Solstice. 

5 Edge class ships expected. As of Dec 2020 Edge class #4/Ascent is expected in late 2023 and #5 sometime in 2025. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, paulh84 said:

5 Edge class ships expected. As of Dec 2020 Edge class #4/Ascent is expected in late 2023 and #5 sometime in 2025. 

Seems that the M and S class days are numbered...cannot wait to see CC board if/when that happens, bye bye Connie and Millie

On 4/29/2021 at 12:32 PM, SummmerInKefalonia said:

According to two diferrent sources (Trademarked names by Celebrity and the official calendar of Grand Cayman) it seems that the next ship for Celebrity will be called....

CELEBRITY ASCENT

Is that Cent or Scent?

57 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

Seems that the M and S class days are numbered...cannot wait to see CC board if/when that happens, bye bye Connie and Millie

Nooo!! Never the S class!! Neverrr!!!

Well at least they will have a new perfume to sell in the gift shop.   I wonder if it will be in a cruise ship bottle.

If I booked a cruise on this ship it may be difficult to get past my TA laughing and rolling around on the floor for 5 minutes or more.

Edited by NMTraveller

22 hours ago, LGW59 said:

Unless Celebrity wants to run a cruise line with only 5 E-class ships, the S-class aren't going anywhere, which is fine with me, I like them. I can't see them getting rid of either class -- it makes the fleet too small and there are some economies of scale. 

mac_tlc

• 6 months later...
3 minutes ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

The Ascent.  Thanks for posting.  Those who are not a fan of E-Class will think a better name would be The Decline!😁

• Haha 1