Club Class Mini Suites not available on any cruises ?

Kentucky816

This morning just doing a cursory check on our Antarctica cruise Jan 4th, 22 and there were No Club Class available where there had been 8.  
Great I thought we are filling up, but then at looking at others cruises there are none, not even out to March of 2023 for a Mexico cruise.   Any thoughts on 

why this might be ?  

Just now, Kentucky816 said:

This morning just doing a cursory check on our Antarctica cruise Jan 4th, 22 and there were No Club Class available where there had been 8.  
Great I thought we are filling up, but then at looking at others cruises there are none, not even out to March of 2023 for a Mexico cruise.   Any thoughts on 

why this might be ?  

If you can even log into Princess.com today you are luckier than me. I think the site is totally messed up

Just now, memoak said:

If you can even log into Princess.com today you are luckier than me. I think the site is totally messed up

Oh didn’t realize they were having problems.  Hopefully fixed soon 🤞🏻

1 minute ago, memoak said:

Just logged on to the Princess Site without any problems and booked my EZ Air flights without a hitch. Might be time to do a cache cleanup.

41 minutes ago, Kentucky816 said:

why this might be ?  

We usually book Club Class and have noticed almost every cruise we have booked we were not able to book Club Class even though we thought we were booking very early.......I have a feeling it is a very. popular option with the uncertainly regarding dining on Princess' ships when cruising returns.  We have been waitlisted so there is a little bit of hope at least.....

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Doug R. said:

Just logged on to the Princess Site without any problems and booked my EZ Air flights without a hitch. Might be time to do a cache cleanup.

I just tried to log in and it will not do so without a password change.  Hubby’s was not a problem...at first.  It even said it could be used for the Medallion, or something to do with it.  Now it will not accept his password. I think I’ll wait a while before I do anything! 

1 minute ago, Kentucky816 said:

You may be on to something there 🤔

looks like Princess may be doing some major housecleaning during this latest pause, especially with not letting anyone ( most ) to log in to existing cruises or to book new cruises

maybe, hopefully by Monday back to 'Princess normal' ?

20 minutes ago, t&atravel said:

Club class mini is there but you have to take additional steps to get there.  Choose mini suites as room option then select a fare option.  The next page has a selection for club class minis.

yep, same with premium deluxe balconys on Regal

20 minutes ago, t&atravel said:

Club class mini is there but you have to take additional steps to get there.  Choose mini suites as room option then select a fare option.  The next page has a selection for club class minis.

Yeah. I logged in to Princess after a read the complaints here. They've definitely changed everything around.

6 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

Could they be adjusting/removing club class with the new "Dine My Way" feature? 

The announcement says that club class is not affected. That is because you already are able to just walk up anytime and be seated. We have never had to wait in club class

• Like 2

Just now, memoak said:

The announcement says that club class is not affected. That is because you already are able to just walk up anytime and be seated. We have never had to wait in club class

For sure - but if you can do that anyway with the new program, what is the point of paying extra for club class? Maybe they will add some other incentive?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

For sure - but if you can do that anyway with the new program, what is the point of paying extra for club class? Maybe they will add some other incentive?

If lots of people try to reserve for the same times not everyone will get their wishes. In club class you always get what you want and don’t have to make plans in advance

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

You have the extra dish, plus the prime location (for some); also, as stated above, you have the guarantee of little or no wait time, even at prime times...so yes, club class is worth the premium, and on some itineraries, that premium hasn't been too high.😄

• Like 3

We are only doing club class from now on.  We have a Hawaii trip booked in 2022 and WC in 2023.  The way the protocols are set up, we will be guaranteed to eat when we want and where we want to.  Its only a small premium and worth it IMHO!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Kentucky816 said:

why this might be ?  

Still booked in Club Class for four cruises in 2023. Plenty of them available. Not all ships have club class mini suites and deluxe balconies.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

Could they be adjusting/removing club class with the new "Dine My Way" feature? 

None of us have any idea what the Princess wording for "Dine My Way" really means.

Someone at Princess put a few marketing words together and the meaning is unclear.

It might just mean (or it might not) that instead of calling the the dining room at 8 AM each day to make a reservation for anytime that night you do it with a Medallion app. Or it might mean some great advancement in Princess dining options. Who knows for sure?

21 hours ago, PrincessLuver said:

We usually book Club Class and have noticed almost every cruise we have booked we were not able to book Club Class even though we thought we were booking very early.......I have a feeling it is a very. popular option with the uncertainly regarding dining on Princess' ships when cruising returns.  We have been waitlisted so there is a little bit of hope at least.....

One of our waitlisted cruises for a Princess cruise in January 2022 for a Club Class upgrade cleared today....so you might ask for the waitlist if it shows not available.

9 hours ago, caribill said:

None of us have any idea what the Princess wording for "Dine My Way" really means.

Someone at Princess put a few marketing words together and the meaning is unclear.

It might just mean (or it might not) that instead of calling the the dining room at 8 AM each day to make a reservation for anytime that night you do it with a Medallion app. Or it might mean some great advancement in Princess dining options. Who knows for sure?

Agreed! I really only skimmed through the announcement, and maybe I misread it...but to me it sounded like you could reserve time/place for any/all of your meals (like you would for specialty dining). If that's the case, and you are sure to get those times/places, then that would take away the advantage of club class (for me). Someone pointed out that if everyone wanted the same place/time then there would be no guarantee of everyone getting it, which is true, so maybe that's not what it meant at all! I guess we will find out if we ever get around to sailing again...

The website was down for about 2-3 hrs yesterday for "maintenance," etc.  Saw the notice a day before and I was able to sign in w/o problems once the "maintenance" period ended.  One very favorable change that I have been longing for during the past 15 years is that now "Sign in" has been changed to "Log in." Thank god!