Odds on September 19, 2021 sailing of Port Canaveral...

18 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

What say you?  Allure of the Seas...

Looking for something to replace a cancelled Family cruise on NCL....the Joy out of Montego Bay...

IMO, w/ the vibes out there....We have zero faith in our July cruise, and Vegas won't even give odds on Sept...not good.

We are on Sept 17th Navigator, and now with the new news, I am a little optimistic that it may actually go.  18 canceled so far.  Going on Adventure in August out of Nassau and super excited to finally cruise again

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Vegas give odds based on what has happened in the past. Since no one has sailed in the last  15 months.

That sailing in September is OFF the Board.

Whatever...they give plenty of 'future' odds...including events that have no individual history (i.e. political race outcomes)....really didn't make to the post to have it dissected - just my opinion on odds of Sept cruising,  but that's fine.  Regardless, hope I'm wrong.

Edited by bucfan2

19 minutes ago, bucfan2 said:

Whatever...they give plenty of 'future' odds...including events that have no individual history (i.e. political race outcomes)....really didn't make to the post to have it dissected - just my opinion on odds of Sept cruising,  but that's fine.  Regardless, hope I'm wrong.

Well I didn't comment on anything you quoted...I was only giving my opinion to the OP that it is very hard to give odds on a sailing in mid September, when no one has cruised for the last 15 months from the US.

I didn't dissect your post..........didn't even quote it.

Sorry you took it the wrong way.

Just now, Jimbo said:

Well I didn't comment on anything you quoted...I was only giving my opinion to the OP that it is very hard to give odds on a sailing in mid September, when no one has cruised for the last 15 months from the US.

I didn't dissect your post..........didn't even quote it.

Sorry you took it the wrong way.

No worries...I did indeed take it the wrong way - my bad.  Got my hopes too high this last round of b.s. - just hope we sail before they sell.  Take care.

• Like 2

The only cruises I have booked and feel confident about this year are July from St, Maarten and another Celebrity cruise in late December.  If I get super lucky, one of my Royal cruises will sail (July, August and September booked).