Serenade is on the move

12 minutes ago, FromSea2ShiningSea said:

Looks like Serenade is cruising right along the Bay Area right now.  So exciting!

Give her a wave as she passes by 🙂

1946627612_ScreenShot2021-06-26at9_12_04AM.thumb.png.ee595204986e21aa76cc3da75da9ec1b.png

Here is a nice video from someone on Serenade

1 hour ago, Blizzard54 said:

They are now down to 9 knts as they continue north.   They may be trying to avoid the heat they are heading into.  The forecast for Seattle is for over 100 degrees the next couple days.  

Yeah I saw that.  I friend of mine in Bellingham sent me a link to his weather.  I was shocked!

259718190_ScreenShot2021-06-27at9_36_19AM.thumb.png.7287acc7cb49a4a0b28b40edc025614e.png

I'm shocked!  I live here and this weather is just crazy. I see the Serenade is arriving in Seattle June 30th and the Ovation ( my next cruise/ Aug13)) will arrive on the 29th. I'm definitely going to be at the port to watch both of them arrive. I'll post pics. I am not sure why they are getting here so early. Maybe to quarantine crew? Any other ideas?

Beth

On 6/29/2021 at 11:31 AM, Tree_skier said:

Was able to check in for my Aug 23 cruise today.  🙂 The count down officially begins...

55 days to go.

167038950_ScreenShot2021-06-29at11_16_50AM.thumb.png.60f2e0e5faf76bdca34d1c3fbb72fdf2.png

Lucky you! I'm on the Ovation August 13th and have not been able to check in yet. 😞

• Like 1

On 6/29/2021 at 2:31 PM, Tree_skier said:

Was able to check in for my Aug 23 cruise today.  🙂 The count down officially begins...

55 days to go.

167038950_ScreenShot2021-06-29at11_16_50AM.thumb.png.60f2e0e5faf76bdca34d1c3fbb72fdf2.png

No balcony in that suite correct, it used to be a Suite lounge or something wasn't it?

Any pics of that cabin on line anywhere?

54 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

No balcony in that suite correct, it used to be a Suite lounge or something wasn't it?

Yes 1054 was originally the Concierge Lounge.  There is no balcony. 

1 hour ago, Baowen said:

Serenade Pics from today. I guess they haven't had time to get rid of the rust off the Serenade???

Serenade - Seattle 6-30-2021.jpg

Serenade  and Ovation - Seattle 6-30-2021.jpg

Serenade  and Ovation - Seattle 6-30-2021 (2).jpg

Thanks for the pictures.  I just got back in town and that saves be a drive down to take some.  I wonder how long they will park there...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Baowen said:

Serenade Pics from today. I guess they haven't had time to get rid of the rust off the Serenade???

Serenade - Seattle 6-30-2021.jpg

Serenade  and Ovation - Seattle 6-30-2021.jpg

Serenade  and Ovation - Seattle 6-30-2021 (2).jpg

Wow, thanks for doing that. She looks grea,t to me. They have a few weeks to spruce her up. 

11 minutes ago, Blizzard54 said:

Thanks for the pictures.  I just got back in town and that saves be a drive down to take some.  I wonder how long they will park there...

I did see the refueling platform hooked up to the Ovation, so ??? I'm not sure why the Ovation is here so early. When is the Serenade's first Alaska cruise?

1 minute ago, Tree_skier said:

Wow, thanks for doing that. She looks grea,t to me. They have a few weeks to spruce her up. 

She's' a beautiful ship with all of that glass!  You're right, they have time to touch up the paint. 

2 minutes ago, Baowen said:

I did see the refueling platform hooked up to the Ovation, so ??? I'm not sure why the Ovation is here so early. When is the Serenade's first Alaska cruise?

Maybe they are vaccinating the Ovation crew at the port ??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

This is a few years old but it's quite an expressive commentary 🙂 

Edited by Tree_skier