PORT EVERGLADES WEBCAM - BON VOYAGE EDGE!!!

elaineb

29 minutes ago, Laurab23 said:

I can't get the free port webcams any more because my new computer has ad blockers and I don't know how to remove them. I loved checking the webcams.

Laura

Too late to help you for today, but if you let us know what browser and add blocker you are using I'm sure someone will provide the info you need to unblock for this website. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, deliver42 said:

I watched the sail away on the Ft Lauderdale and Port Everglades webcams, and between the 2 of them there were 8000 people watching. I've never seen anywhere near that until now.

I agree and I think the web cams did quite well.  Better than I expected because I thought there would be a mass of viewers and the web cams would totally crash.  Those of us who enjoy sailaways owe many thanks to the web cam owners and  operators. 

• Like 3

Hubby and I really enjoyed the Edge sail away. It was so much fun to hear the ship's horn again (and again and again!) It was nice to see so many folks gathered on the grass watching Edge. Also was happy to see the fire boats spraying a greeting. Plus, just like old times, the trumpets and other noise-makers put on their usual display. I'm so happy that cruising is coming back. At some points over 3, 600 people were watching the web cam. Maybe they were as happy as I am.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Fouremco said:

Too late to help you for today, but if you let us know what browser and add blocker you are using I'm sure someone will provide the info you need to unblock for this website. 

I don't have a clue!

14 hours ago, Laurab23 said:

I don't have a clue!

LOL. When you are on Cruise Critic, do you see any of the following in the top left-hand corner of your screen? If so, which one?

• Firefox.
  • Chrome.
  • Edge.
  • Safari.
  • Opera.
  • Brave.
  • Vivaldi.
  • DuckDuckgo.

52 minutes ago, Fouremco said:

LOL. When you are on Cruise Critic, do you see any of the following in the top left-hand corner of your screen? If so, which one?

• Firefox.
  • Chrome.
  • Edge.
  • Safari.
  • Opera.
  • Brave.
  • Vivaldi.
  • DuckDuckgo.

Chrome

2 hours ago, Laurab23 said:

Chrome

Next steps:

In the top left corner, click on "Chrome"

In the drop down menu that opens, click on "Preferences"

From the list of options, click on "Extensions"

That will open a new tab with the name(s) of your ad blocking extension and any other extensions you have loaded.

Let us know the name of the extension. There are several with very similar names, so be precise.