Diamond Plus Perk BOGO Specialty Restaurant Still Available?

Anyone know if the Diamond Plus perk BOGO Specialty restaurant for the first two nights still available?  This is a nice perk.  Don't know with the changes being made to the loyalty program if this is still in place. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, denamo said:

Anyone know if the Diamond Plus perk BOGO Specialty restaurant for the first two nights still available?  This is a nice perk.  Don't know with the changes being made to the loyalty program if this is still in place. 

Don't know but you don't have to use day 1 or 2, you just have to reserve and pay for it day 1.  Just ask.

2 hours ago, denamo said:

Thanks all for your responses.  We're on the Ovation in Alaska next month.  Hope we can still use it.

Please come back and let us know.

Would love to know if you can use the BOGO at Wonderland. Thanks.

We used to use  it twice, does it still work that way. One time using my crown and anchor number. for buying 1 night and didn't pay the next night.

Then later in the week my wife using her Crown and Anchor number , then  the next night meal is free.

Does it still work that way?

Pay for 2 nights, 2 additional nights free?

Edited by Jimbo

10 minutes ago, Janet524 said:

I'm sailing solo soon.  If I use my D+ BOGO for only one person, do I get half off the charge?

Usually my experience has been to go pay the full charge value and then go "free" on another (2nd) night.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, long4acruise said:

Usually my experience has been to go pay the full charge value and then go "free" on another (2nd) night.

I'm on a 3 day cruise with my husband.  We are both diamond plus so we should get 1/2 off first night and 1/2 second night or is this limited to 7 day cruises?

6 minutes ago, gerig said:

I'm on a 3 day cruise with my husband.  We are both diamond plus so we should get 1/2 off first night and 1/2 second night or is this limited to 7 day cruises?

That I'm not sure of as we've only cruised 7N or longer. I do know in the pre-pandemic scenario, some perks were only for cruises > 5N or it may have been 7N/longer.

You will need to verify what your D+ letter states that will be in your stateroom upon boarding. A few perks vary on the ship class (free wifi for suites) and length of sailing (laundry, BOGO?).

We are on the Adventure this week and it is available although it was not mentioned in the letter we received listing the Diamond Plus perks. They also allowed us to use it the third night since the second night was fully booked.

Yes, but the OP is asking about a 3N cruise. Could be quite different/limited and possible the same BOGO isn't offered on such a short cruise as some CAS perks have night limits.

I'm also on ADV, where all the sailings are 7N.

22 hours ago, njkruzer said:

Don't know but you don't have to use day 1 or 2, you just have to reserve and pay for it day 1.  Just ask.

Wow!  Thanks for this response, will definitely take your advice on our upcoming cruise.