AquaClass - Current Amenities? Any Changes with the restart of Sailing?

PinkSandGirl

Hi!  For anyone that's sailed AquaClass recently, since cruising restarted, can you offer any insight on current amenities?  The included amenities look slightly different than they previously were...for example the current list on Celebrity's website doesn't mention daily iced tea, canapés, or tote bag with lip balm etc...

Just curious.  

I'll be on the Equinox so I am aware there are differences in the spa on the E-Class and Millennium Class. 

Thanks! 😃

Edited by PinkSandGirl

8 minutes ago, emmas gran said:

Haven't sailed Aqua since Nov 2018, but didn't get lip balm for sure - iced tea is available most places and afternoon canapes are delivered to Concierge rooms.

Thanks.   Yes, I have usually been in Concierge and know the canapés are delivered there but AquaClass also had them.  I noticed it isn't currently included under Concierge or AquaClass amenities so I was wondering if it's just an omission for the write up.  

I like to get fresh brewed iced tea at Cafe Bacio. 😃  You can choose from any of the teas and just ask for it to be iced.  Iced Tea at most other venues isn't good...I've had that same kind at other places besides Celebrity...not sure if it's a powder or fresh brewed with tea that is not good...it is so dark, it looks like soda.  I stay clear of that iced tea.  I have, when Cafe Bacio is closed, made my own by visiting the buffet for hot water and brew my own to make iced tea.  😉

AquaClass is supposed to have a different flavored tea daily and since I like iced tea, interested in what they will have.  (If it's still offered)

Curious as well as to what the Iced Tea will be like in Blu.   With a 'clean cuisine' concept, they should have fresh brewed.  

Don't get me wrong...I enjoy cocktails...not just iced tea. 😉   I always have evian with me and I will usually order iced tea, as long as it's good, the same time I order a cocktail.  I like beverages, what can I say?  😃

• Haha 1

Just off Silhouette in Aqua Class.  We had two bottles of water each day plus afternoon canapés.  There was no offer of iced tea as far as I know.  Blu was as good as ever, and with only half capacity on the ship there were no queues for anything.  We had a great time.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Emmandjay said:

Just off Silhouette in Aqua Class.  We had two bottles of water each day plus afternoon canapés.  There was no offer of iced tea as far as I know.  Blu was as good as ever, and with only half capacity on the ship there were no queues for anything.  We had a great time.

Was the Persian Gardens’ open?

I'm interested in this as well. Sailing AquaClass on July 31st on Edge. On the website it says "Complimentary fitness class" - does that mean you can go to all fitness classes complimentary?  

Also, I see "Welcome bottle of sparkling wine (upon request)" - How do I request that? When I get there?

And lastly - "Exclusive welcome reception" - I'm assuming an invite arrives for that? Does anyone have details on that? 

Thanks! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Emmandjay said:

Glad to see daily water is back in AQ Class...it was recently reduced to a welcome bottle.  Even with the classic drinks that includes water..nicer to have it delivered daily. 

The tea was never that good..we asked not to receive it, but did like the canapes..esp if we could request cheese, fruit,  shrimp or other substitutes

What type of shampoos, soaps and gels are now in AQ class.?  Loved the CO Bigelow..we use that at home.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, lbryant said:

We board Edge in a couple of hours in Aqua cabins. We found this online Aqua 2.0

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/CEL_04_28_FlyerAquaClass.pdf

That is helpful! I'd love to hear your experience with the Welcome Reception, Welcome Bottle of Sparkling Wine, and/or Expanded Room Service Breakfast menu with "healthy options"

• Like 1

For the sparkling wine just let your cabin attendant k ow when you want it and they will bring it in a wine chiller.  The  expanded Room Service Breakfast menu used to be in tge cabin, not sure if they are using those anymore.  You might find it on the app.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, jelayne said:The  expanded Room Service Breakfast menu used to be in tge cabin, not sure if they are using those anymore.  You might find it on the app.

Thanks! I’ve looked around the app, and didn’t see it. I’ve seen a couple pre-pandemic and wasn’t sure if it was the same and/or the expanded one. 

16 hours ago, Emmandjay said:

Yes, the footstools are back on the  balcony.  The Bigelow soap, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion are in the bathroom.  There are bathrobes, slippers and lip balm, too.

Are they individual bottles or is the shampoo and conditioner in dispensers?   

thanks 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

3 minutes ago, conodor said:

I've sailed in concierge class a couple times in the past.  Does Aquaclass have a separate boarding area similar to concierge class?  

We sailed Jan 2020, and there was a line for Concierge and Aqua.  When boarding, Suites were called first, then Concierge and shortly thereafter Aqua.  We had a 1200 boarding thime that no one paid attention to.  We were are the port early.

1 hour ago, miched said:

Are they individual bottles or is the shampoo and conditioner in dispensers?   

thanks 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Large individual pump bottles - however it's definitely not the same formula of the lavender peppermint you would purchase retail. 

7 hours ago, JerseyGirlatHeart said:

We sailed Jan 2020, and there was a line for Concierge and Aqua.  When boarding, Suites were called first, then Concierge and shortly thereafter Aqua.  We had a 1200 boarding thime that no one paid attention to.  We were are the port early.

Posts on CC say boarding has changed a lot.  No more early boarding.

On 7/17/2021 at 4:12 PM, Emmandjay said:

Yes, the footstools are back on the  balcony.  The Bigelow soap, shampoo, conditioner and body lotion are in the bathroom.  There are bathrobes, slippers and lip balm, too.

Good to hear!