Drink Vouchers for Diamond

jrapps

7 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

You down 5+ beers during happy hour?

Do you skip dinner?

Oh, and by the way. No more CL's most likely

It' was not a hour , dinner was second sitting or 9pm Chops . Higher percentage by volume of alcohol in wine or lemon drops or a scotch with a dash . Been amazed how many some people can put them away and then take one to dinner . Two beer's after lunch at the pool/sky bar in the sun will leave me three left for happy hours . Do you have one of those special orange or tomato juices while I'm working out instead of breakfast? 

3 hours ago, Hogbay said:

It' was not a hour , dinner was second sitting or 9pm Chops . Higher percentage by volume of alcohol in wine or lemon drops or a scotch with a dash . Been amazed how many some people can put them away and then take one to dinner . Two beer's after lunch at the pool/sky bar in the sun will leave me three left for happy hours . Do you have one of those special orange or tomato juices while I'm working out instead of breakfast? 

Ok, think about this. Prior to the change you could not get free drinks by the pool, juice at breakfast and drinks after 8:30. So if you run out by 5:30, that's on you. Cheers

Guest BigRoger
8 minutes ago, vacationlover_mn said:

This might have already been addressed, so if it’s a duplicate, sorry 🙂. Does anyone know if the DL still has free bottled water that you can get without a voucher?

Fraid not…. Anything ex coffee is charged as a voucher..

Edited by BigRoger

On 8/17/2021 at 3:45 PM, livingonthebeach said:

True -- you can get a refreshment package for much less. In order to break even with the alcohol drink package, you would have to drink at least 5 or 6 drinks a day  -- so in your case it is probably not worth it especially with the 4 free diamond drinks a day.  For me, 4 free drinks a day is plenty so I will not be buying any drink package. 

Remember, if you buy the drink package ON TOP of the vouchers, you need to drink 9 - 10 drinks a day to break even. 😄

• Like 1

On 8/17/2021 at 7:25 PM, Biker19 said:

Some inexperienced cruiser could be talked into using the voucher and they report it as such here, but, it doesn’t mean it has be that way by default or policy. 

Inexperienced?????

You have to be Diamond to get any vouchers.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SRF said:

Remember, if you buy the drink package ON TOP of the vouchers, you need to drink 9 - 10 drinks a day to break even. 😄

If I drink 9 - 10 drinks a day, I'm probably going to break something!

Edited by footzz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Guest BigRoger
15 hours ago, SRF said:

You’re right but remember there’s a lot more to the drinks package than simply alcohol…. The equation changes is you like juice bar smoothies, squeezed juices, speciality coffees, water…. Etc it’s pretty easy to get value those ways too…. 

Also frankly given strength of quite a lot of RC mixed drinks (weak as……) it is definitely possible to drink 10 alcoholic drinks over the course of a beautifully relaxing transatlantic day….. 2 pre lunch, 2 glasses wine at lunch, 2 mid afternoon at a quiz or show, 2 glasses of wine with dinner, 1 in the evening show, 2 settlers before bed while at karaoke or piano…. That’s 11! Plus lots of water means it all pays off….

now if it’s relatively port intensive itinerary it’s a different equation….

On 8/20/2021 at 4:48 PM, John&LaLa said:

Could vary by ship, but I was referring to your experience as the outlier.

FWIW, I'm not Pinnacle on my own.😉

Getting close, though.😇

John -  Still not?  😀  I think you'll get  to 1050 ( or are you up to  1400?) household amount   before you hit your own  magical 700! 

M

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

John -  Still not?  😀  I think you'll get  to 1050 ( or are you up to  1400?) household amount   before you hit your own  magical 700! 

M

I'll hit 700 right before Laura breaks 1400. 

It hinges on Harmony TA, but Laura should get 1400 on Odyssey in late January 

• 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, pup931 said:

Thank you! Now what if it was just me as a diamond member, and he didnt have enough points? 

Contact Captain's Club and get his account associated with yours.  Since he is your spouse/partner living at the same address he should get the same status as you when sailing with you. 

2 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Contact Captain's Club and get his account associated with yours.  Since he is your spouse/partner living at the same address he should get the same status as you when sailing with you. 

Ok. I did but I thought we both had to have our own crown and anchor numbers. There was a discrepancy with one of our cruises and he didnt have as many points as I did. But as long as he automatically gets my status because we are married I wont worry to much. We will make Diamond after our next cruise so I'm a bit excited about the benefits. Thank you so much for clearing it up!

25 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Captains Club is Celebrity if I am not mistaken... 

21 minutes ago, pup931 said:

Ok. I did but I thought we both had to have our own crown and anchor numbers. There was a discrepancy with one of our cruises and he didnt have as many points as I did. But as long as he automatically gets my status because we are married I wont worry to much. We will make Diamond after our next cruise so I'm a bit excited about the benefits. Thank you so much for clearing it up!

Call Crown and Anchor and make sure your accounts are linked. 

As long as you are a couple living under the same address. Both people will have the status of the one with the higher points. You will both earn points individually, but keep the status of the one with the higher points 

Edited by LilBlackDress