CEO email

Jordanyaya1

8 minutes ago, Jordanyaya1 said:

A while ago someone posted the email address for Celebrity CEO Lisa Lutoff-perlo. Unfortunately I can’t find it. Is it possible to repost. Thanks 

mail Contacts

cfeedcci@celebritycruises.com
celebrityonetouch@celebrity.com

Executive Contacts

Primary Contact
Lisa Lutoff-Perlo
President and CEO
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132
lLutoff-Perlo@celebritycruises.com

Can also try: Tanji Smith, Executive Office, Celebrity Cruises, 877-290-5881

Secondary Contact
Jason Liberty
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132
jliberty@celebritycruises.com

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/21/2021 at 1:55 PM, PORT ROYAL said:

mail Contacts

cfeedcci@celebritycruises.com
celebrityonetouch@celebrity.com

Executive Contacts

Primary Contact
Lisa Lutoff-Perlo
President and CEO
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132
lLutoff-Perlo@celebritycruises.com

Can also try: Tanji Smith, Executive Office, Celebrity Cruises, 877-290-5881

Secondary Contact
Jason Liberty
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
1050 Caribbean Way
Miami, FL 33132
jliberty@celebritycruises.com

I just tried that email for Lisa as well as CEO@celebritycruises.com and both came back undeliverable.

We have recently booked a few cruises and have received a thank you email from Lisa to thank us for each booking.

Address sent from :

celebrity-precruise@international.celebritycruises.com

Reply address :

reply-23546896-3401742_HTML-342052472-10775819-1@international.celebritycruises.com

I have not attempted to write to either address, so don't know whether they work.

9 hours ago, Baynanno1 said:

We have recently booked a few cruises and have received a thank you email from Lisa to thank us for each booking.

Address sent from :

celebrity-precruise@international.celebritycruises.com

Reply address :

reply-23546896-3401742_HTML-342052472-10775819-1@international.celebritycruises.com

I have not attempted to write to either address, so don't know whether they work.

For sure she personally has written this email to you and it is not a no-reply email....

Would love to see the reasoning behind this request for the e mail of the CEO.  She certainly doesn't read any of these inbound communications

efforts may be better spent on finding the right department at X to address the issue

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, tfred said:

Would love to see the reasoning behind this request for the e mail of the CEO.  She certainly doesn't read any of these inbound communications

efforts may be better spent on finding the right department at X to address the issue

I believe it is the satisfaction that one has written to The CEO with an issue which is of no major consequence in the overall scheme of things and are only important to the writer... which are valid, to be sure may not be CEO contact worthy.

I understand the need/desire to go right to the person in charge hoping to get what I want how I wanted it when I wanted it... only to be contacted back by someone in another office in another part of the world to work through the issues... LOL These are the individuals who have the real power to solve issues.

At any rate - bon voyage

Edited by Bo1953
  • Like 4

There is a possibility that someone wants an email to the top person to write about a positive thing that happened on their cruise or to describe in detail how a special crew member made it for them. There is the survey, too, but some people want to take it up a level. And it is OK to ask.

2 hours ago, Bo1953 said:

I believe it is the satisfaction that one has written to The CEO with an issue which is of no major consequence in the overall scheme of things and are only important to the writer... which are valid, to be sure may not be CEO contact worthy.

Maybe the best to address the CEO of any company is old fashion snail mail with 1 forever stamp in the upper right hand corner of the envelope.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rucrazy said:

Maybe the best to address the CEO of any company is old fashion snail mail with 1 forever stamp in the upper right hand corner of the envelope.

r - some of us do not have the time to find the paper, then pen, then sit down, then compose something coherent, then fold, insert, seal, stamp and find a mail box or the PO from which to mail it.

Not to mention the amount of time one will wait for a response which they may or may not like!!! LOL

bon voyage

• Like 1

It’s sad that writing a simple but thoughtful business letter is no longer within the ability of many.   Luckily I was raised in the old days when we were taught as soon as we could write about writing simple letters.   Now you can compose a letter on your computer or tablet, address and envelope and send it.   Much more certain to get an answer instead of a quick delete of an email.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bo1953 said:

r - some of us do not have the time to find the paper, then pen, then sit down, then compose something coherent, then fold, insert, seal, stamp and find a mail box or the PO from which to mail it.

Not to mention the amount of time one will wait for a response which they may or may not like!!! LOL

bon voyage

I literally cannot remember the last time that I used a postage stamp or send US Mail, now inter-office mail I am very good at that.

2 hours ago, Covepointcruiser said:

It’s sad that writing a simple but thoughtful business letter is no longer within the ability of many.   Luckily I was raised in the old days when we were taught as soon as we could write about writing simple letters.   Now you can compose a letter on your computer or tablet, address and envelope and send it.   Much more certain to get an answer instead of a quick delete of an email.

It would completely be within my ability but not the best use of my time.   Far quicker (for me)  to send a well written email.  For better or worse, (mostly better IMHO) email is replacing snail mail.   Thank you notes and an occasional rsvp are the only written correspondence I make any more.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Saab4444 said:

For sure she personally has written this email to you and it is not a no-reply email....

Unnecessarily rude comment!

Of course they are computer generated emails.

My intention was simply to provide email addresses which might work for those people enquiring re. same. As I said I had not tried either.

In future if this is the type of response forthcoming I just won't bother to comment on the Celebrity Forum.

22 hours ago, tfred said:

tfred, you are incorrect. I sent her a note to praise the excellent customer service we received on a past cruise and she called us to say thank you for our email. We then received a couple Celebrity hats in the mail from her. Yes, the hats were sent from her assistant but it was her that called us. We spoke for almost a half an hour. So she does read her emails and respond to them. Just not all of them. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pooh/tigger said:

tfred, you are incorrect. I sent her a note to praise the excellent customer service we received on a past cruise and she called us to say thank you for our email. We then received a couple Celebrity hats in the mail from her. Yes, the hats were sent from her assistant but it was her that called us. We spoke for almost a half an hour. So she does read her emails and respond to them. Just not all of them. 

all communications to any CEO are intercepted by a PA for distribution.  Bad ones from the sailing public are sent to the appropriate dept ("my steak was cold" ) or legal.  Good ones can be answered by standard letter or if they are really nice a letter or call (very unusual )