The Daily for Wednesday August 25, 2021

richwmn

7 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

But maybe I should try Edge instead of Chrome.

I tried that approach yesterday on my desktop and it did not make a difference for me.  I finally just left the   CC page open on my desktop and it took about 15 minutes for it to quit flashing and moving the cursor around.  This evening it only lasted a couple of minutes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, smitty34877 said:

@StLouisCruisers, I had  similar  issues a  while  ago  and  switched  to  firefox  from Chrome and it  no  longer  occurs.  Worth  a  try if  the  first  option  does  not  work.

Thanks, I'll try something different tomorrow.  Just now I started to type that sentence and the cursor jumped up into your quote above and was putting more words there instead of down here.  Arrrgggghhh.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Linda, join us and @AncientWanderer on the October 10th Koningsdam cruise. It’s the same itinerary. We would love to meet you!

Thank you for the offer. I think it is just too close to my December cruises on the Rotterdam. I will be on the Rotterdam from Dec. 1 until Jan. 9th. I need to fit a few visits with family in before I head out. I asked my PCC to add the funds from these canceled cruises to my Alaska 14 day next summer or my South American cruise in Jan. 20223. But it would be fun to meet everyone. We really need to do a Dailyite cruise and that way we could all meet for coffee and no one would have to worry about the thread here since we would all be aboard a BHB.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, lindaler said:

Thank you for the offer. I think it is just too close to my December cruises on the Rotterdam. I will be on the Rotterdam from Dec. 1 until Jan. 9th. I need to fit a few visits with family in before I head out. I asked my PCC to add the funds from these canceled cruises to my Alaska 14 day next summer or my South American cruise in Jan. 20223. But it would be fun to meet everyone. We really need to do a Dailyite cruise and that way we could all meet for coffee and no one would have to worry about the thread here since we would all be aboard a BHB.

We will be on Rotterdam from Dec 12 thru Jan 16. Looking forward to meeting you!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, lindaler said:

I totally understand but would still love to have you sail with us. But we will definitely meet on our Holiday cruise!

• Like 2

Thanks to Rich for the Daily, to Roy for the lists, and to everyone making this such a friendly thread.

@smitty34877 pleased that Tana accepts help, but it must be hard for her.

@CM1984 welcome to the daily threads.

@durangoscots pleased that the Melanoma will be removed next week, that you do not have to wait for several weeks.  Hope all goes well.

@Crazy For Cats your Zander is a real character keeping Dad busy.!!

Raining here, after a cloudy morning, when I went down to the shopping mall for my second dose of the Pfizer vaccine.   Security guard at the entrance, checking that people entering the building were for vaccination.  Everyone was wearing masks.  

Numbers continue to rise, another 68,  2 of these in Wellington the remainder in Auckland.  So far, no cases here in the South Island.

Stay safe, take care everyone.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

It is currently 60°F and cloudy.

We had another superb meal last night.

Graham.

IMG_20210825_180246.jpg

IMG_20210825_190257.jpg

It looks like you are on the new P&O ship.  The food looks wonderful!  I only know this because I watched a YouTube blog about the ship by Vloggers "Ben and David" and their meal was the same as your wife's yesterday.  They really loved the food on that cruise also.  Happy Anniversary!

~Nancy

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, oakridger said:

It looks like you are on the new P&O ship.  The food looks wonderful!  I only know this because I watched a YouTube blog about the ship by Vloggers "Ben and David" and their meal was the same as your wife's yesterday.  They really loved the food on that cruise also.  Happy Anniversary!

~Nancy

Thank you Nancy.

We had a lovely 40th wedding anniversary.

Graham.

• Like 4