Does anyone have an idea when summer '23 cruises (to the Fjords) might be released?

bee-ess

What gets me is there is a clue in the name of the Show eg  ..Rock Of Ages or some

similar name  and when the show starts some  seemed shocked that they are not playing 

the sugar plum fairy although come to think of it, one of the groups would play that as 

an intro before belting out a Van Halen number or other such bands . A few would always 

jump up ,walk out with a look of shock that it was too loud . Having said that I remember 

a couple in their very late eighty's who just couldn't get enough .You're never too old to rock !:classic_smile:

• Like 5

On our last cruise (which was 2 years ago) the Headliners did a show which was set in an industrial dystopian society with with two tribes of people. Boy from one tribe falls in love with a girl from another tribe. Basically a Romeo and Juliet story.  I can't remember the name of the show, but it had quite up to date music. I enjoyed it as something a bit different, but coming out of the theatre, most passengers seemed completely bemused by by what they had seen, and didn't seem to understand it at all ! 

2 hours ago, Dermotsgirl said:

On our last cruise (which was 2 years ago) the Headliners did a show which was set in an industrial dystopian society with with two tribes of people. Boy from one tribe falls in love with a girl from another tribe. Basically a Romeo and Juliet story.  I can't remember the name of the show, but it had quite up to date music. I enjoyed it as something a bit different, but coming out of the theatre, most passengers seemed completely bemused by by what they had seen, and didn't seem to understand it at all ! 

I think I was probably one of them.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kalos said:

What gets me is there is a clue in the name of the Show eg  ..Rock Of Ages or some

similar name  and when the show starts some  seemed shocked that they are not playing 

the sugar plum fairy although come to think of it, one of the groups would play that as 

an intro before belting out a Van Halen number or other such bands . A few would always 

jump up ,walk out with a look of shock that it was too loud . Having said that I remember 

a couple in their very late eighty's who just couldn't get enough .You're never too old to rock !:classic_smile:

I remember a few ‘older’ ladies walking out when a Madonna tribute came on. She was dressed in the style when she wore the cone like bras. I do wonder if some people go to every show regardless without wondering if they might like it!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, P&O SUE said:

I remember a few ‘older’ ladies walking out when a Madonna tribute came on. She was dressed in the style when she wore the cone like bras. I do wonder if some people go to every show regardless without wondering if they might like it!

Yes I do.  I find that I sometimes quite enjoy things  didn't think I would.  Going to the shows is part of what we do on board.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

Any news yet?

Usually out this week 

I think P&O are more concerned about next month, let alone 2023.

And, by all accounts, it's not possible to get through on the phone lines now, let alone if they release new cruises.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wowzz said:

I think P&O are more concerned about next month, let alone 2023.

And, by all accounts, it's not possible to get through on the phone lines now, let alone if they release new cruises.

Thought it had been quiet as this time last year they were swamping us all about summer 2022 .....

27 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

Thought it had been quiet as this time last year they were swamping us all about summer 2022 .....

I think they will have enough problems restarting international cruises during this autumn without trying to handle a new brochure launch, so it could be November or even later before the new brochure is out.

• Like 1