Live from Celebrity Apex Sept 25th & Oct 3rd B2B!

MR_T

Breakfast this morning round 2... 

We decided to try and make the most of this suite experience as it’s been cut short somewhat so we headed up to the retreat deck and got a couple of small snacks from the lounge to calm the hunger pains before having breakfast a little later, below is the waffle breakfast we both had and it was delicious 😋 lashings of maple syrup to remind us of home ☺️ 

Im thinking same thing tomorrow 😂 

E67E47E6-CAA0-404B-8A31-77FFD6FF6223.jpeg

• Like 1

On a separate note... we we’re discussing last night that we are sure there are things we might not be aware of that we might be missing out on as this is our first suite experience? If anyone has any tips or suggestions please let us know 👍🏼😊 

So regarding the internet package I decided to use my E/P mins first this time to see how that was and how long they’d last me... they did well but didn’t last long at all 😂 so I decided to wait for the mid cruise offer to upgrade and did this this morning, hence the overload of picture posts... 😜

just for reference it costs $84.00 for the remainder of the cruise which obviously is outrageous but I can’t live without it...😂  

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, MR_T said:

So regarding the internet package I decided to use my E/P mins first this time to see how that was and how long they’d last me... they did well but didn’t last long at all 😂 so I decided to wait for the mid cruise offer to upgrade and did this this morning, hence the overload of picture posts... 😜

just for reference it costs $84.00 for the remainder of the cruise which obviously is outrageous but I can’t live without it...😂  

If you are in a Sky suite, why did you have to upgrade. We were on Edge a few weeks ago in a Sky suite and I am pretty sure we had streaming internet. I watched a lot f local news reports on my IPad because Ida was going on.

Cheers! 

Just now, countess5 said:

If you are in a Sky suite, why did you have to upgrade. We were on Edge a few weeks ago in a Sky suite and I am pretty sure we had streaming internet. I watched a lot f local news reports on my IPad because Ida was going on.

Cheers! 

Probably because because of the MoveUp. 

Original perks are kept - like the regular classic bev pack and surf internet... and points.

Those are incl. if the suite is booked directly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, MR_T said:

mr_t - many of us are happy that you could not live without it, as many of us cannot live without your blog and photos and commentary... like a few other bloggers, each of which are great and offers great insight to sailing X in the current environment.

Continued fun trip and bon voyage

Edited by Bo1953
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Miaminice said:

Probably because because of the MoveUp. 

Original perks are kept - like the regular classic bev pack and surf internet... and points.

Those are incl. if the suite is booked directly.

👍

Good catch! Forgot it was a move up.

Cheers! 

• Like 1

Great ongling review despite your report of some bumps in the road. Hope all healthy now.

Love the photos..esp food, live  plants and art.. Ship seems  much like EDGE...would like to sail on APEX some day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, hcat said:

Great ongling review despite your report of some bumps in the road. Hope all healthy now.

Love the photos..esp food, live  plants and art.. Ship seems  much like EDGE...would like to sail on APEX some day.

Sure thing h - YET The Edge is Our ship as we followed that one from the initial announcement of the build to its' launch...

We had great times way back then in speculation, visual and film process of the ship and etc...

Not that The Apex is not just as, if not more wonderful and beautiful as Mr_T's blog and photos are proving...

Mr_T keep it coming and thanks!!!

bon voyage buddy

Edited by Bo1953
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, countess5 said:

Cheers! 

We upgraded on the ship and you get the perks you had already vs booking a suite outright 

4 hours ago, MR_T said:

We are both feeling much better thanks, Julie still has a little congestion but that’s pretty normal mid cruise, I think she suffers with the constant A/C. 

I’m so relieved to see that you’re both feeling better and you’re out exploring the ship. If Julie suffers from allergies (as I do) she may also be affected by the scented products people wear. I have the most difficulty in the corridors and lifts in the evening, when people seem most prone to apply scents with wild abandon before heading out for cocktails😂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MR_T said:

On a separate note... we we’re discussing last night that we are sure there are things we might not be aware of that we might be missing out on as this is our first suite experience? If anyone has any tips or suggestions please let us know 👍🏼😊 

I hope those who've sailed in a suite on Edge class will chime in here. We will not have our first Edge suite until later this month, so we've not yet experienced the Retreat or Retreat Lounge. I do know that quite a few posters have mentioned enjoying meals in their suites, but I'd imagine you and Julie have had enough of that. The Retreat Hosts can help you book your belated anniversary dinner. They can also arrange for someone from Future Cruises to meet you in the Retreat Lounge if you'd like to book another cruise while onboard. No need to stand in line at Guest Services etc., as the Retreat Hosts can help you. On our last cruise before shutdown, we had a suite and we found the Michael's Club Concierges (Retreat Hosts on Edge class) extremely helpful.

Edited by Silkroad
  • Thanks 1