Room Service

MLP12

33 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I never called to order but instead left the door hanger out.    Breakfast almost always arrived at the beginning of the 30 minute spread.

This, I have never called in the morning for it.  

6 minutes ago, lolaletu said:

Do you know if we have to pay for room service for breakfast on Celebrity ships?

No.    Room Service is free during regular hours.   I believe there is a fee for non-suites and Aqua between 11 PM and 5 AM

2 hours ago, m8zenblue said:

Can you order whole pizzas before 11PM through room service ?

I'm not sure if they offer free whole pizza's.     I know they have small pizza's on the children's menu.   You may have to go to the Ocean View to get a whole pizza.   I believe I've read you could order a whole one but have never done so myself.

3 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

IF there are no door hangers in the room, your room steward can get some for you....just a tip.  

Speaking of tips, have a buck or two laying out the night before as well so you're not scrambling in the dark for the gratis.  Pre-paid and AI tips do not include room service, fyi.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, marieps said:

Speaking of tips, have a buck or two laying out the night before as well so you're not scrambling in the dark for the gratis.  Pre-paid and AI tips do not include room service, fyi.

not true.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Guppy99 said:

not true.  

Sorry, but I don't know anyone who doesn't tip RS, especially after a heavy breakfast tray.  Yes, it's on a cart in the hall, but I've seen many struggle to get it into the room.  Especially true when sailing with my kids back in the day.

Edited by marieps
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, marieps said:

Yes and its much appreciated as they get to keep anything extra for themselves 

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, MLP12 said:

How quickly does room service usually arrive if you wait to order in the morning?  I was hoping it would be quicker with decreased number sailing. 

Hope you get an answer soon, since so far no one has actually addressed your question. 🙁

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MarKay525 said:

Hope you get an answer soon, since so far no one has actually addressed your question. 🙁

Well it seems those who do it take the easy route, order the night before, they have it delivered in the morning within the time request and are slathering their toast with jam.

7 hours ago, MLP12 said:

How quickly does room service usually arrive if you wait to order in the morning?  I was hoping it would be quicker with decreased number sailing. 

If you wait to place your breakfast order in the morning as opposed to previous night with time specified the estimated time could be upwards of 45 minutes.  Just because there are fewer guests sailing does not necessarily mean faster service.