stock holder obc

bschmitt

2 hours ago, wallyj said:

My understanding is the shareholders benefit is now ‘combinable’ with other OBC. I think shareholders told me the change was summer 2019? I was on Adventure of the Seas this last August and received 100% shareholders and OBC from my TA. Shareholders amount was NOT reduced. I also have upcoming January sailing on Navigator with ‘WOW’ OBC and shareholders, shareholders was not reduced by WOW OBC.

That's what I thought too but some members are saying they are only getting the partial OBC. I've gotten the full amount the last couple of cruises I've been on.

I put my request in on October 1st and I have not received confirmation from them.  I did the electronic request form online.  I emailed them on Friday and still no response.  In the past it would take 24 -48 hours at the most to get confirmation. Our cruise is in 6 days.  😩😢

7 hours ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

Log into your cruise planner. The OBC will show at the top-right of the page. I honestly don't know if I received an email notification (I think I did) regarding the OBC. It showed in my cruise planner after a couple days

Thank you.

Good news...followed your directions and our OBC's showed up a few seconds after clicking on the cruise planner.  Not so good news...the OBC for each cruise planner shows the total OBC available to use, but not broken down specifically where that OBC came from.  On one cruise, we know we have "NextCruise" OBC and "Goodwill OBC" but not the Shareholder's OBC...hopefully the shareholder's OBC shows up soon.  Thanks.

7 hours ago, RosieRoo said:

I email my request with the brokerage statement attached and always receive a return email stating it was applied. 
As cruiseguy said, it also shows up as a credit in your cruise planner as soon as it’s approved. 

Thank you.

4 hours ago, CruisingChick said:

I put my request in on October 1st and I have not received confirmation from them.  I did the electronic request form online.  I emailed them on Friday and still no response.  In the past it would take 24 -48 hours at the most to get confirmation. Our cruise is in 6 days.  😩😢

Same with me. Sent in the email application last week I sent them an email yesterday asking if it had been approved. All I got were 'cricket sounds'.

1 hour ago, CruisingChick said:

When is your sailing?   Ours is on Sunday.  

1 hour ago, baldilocks said:

Same with me. Sent in the email application last week I sent them an email yesterday asking if it had been approved. All I got were 'cricket sounds'.

Have you checked your Cruise Planners? That is where ours shows up, although we usually do receive a new guest invoice also, showing it has been applied. 

Have a great time on your respective cruises! :classic_smile:

2 hours ago, baldilocks said:

So strange. I sent mine September 30 and had my confirmation October 4th.  

1 hour ago, Coralc said:

Have you checked your Cruise Planners? That is where ours shows up, although we usually do receive a new guest invoice also, showing it has been applied. 

Have a great time on your respective cruises! :classic_smile:

Yes.  I checked it this afternoon and still wasn’t showing.  Thank you.  

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, CruisingChick said:

I literally just received an email at 10:16 pm that they have received my request an applied my credit.   Now I need to check my cruise planner.  

Could you kindly please post the email address you received...I would like to email them and follow up on our missing obc's. Thank you.

On 10/10/2021 at 8:12 PM, firefly333 said:

I applied today, but I got $35 obc from wow. I'm wondering myself if I have a issue. I tried to do 5 all together but the form keeps crashing so I sent them one at a time.

This is the form but it crashes if you submit more than one.

https://rclshareholderbenefit.questionpro.com/

Yes it does crash. I started just backing out after each one. It has been doing that for a while 😞 There is a fax I used as a back up because of that issue.

Form to mail/fax is here: https://www.rclinvestor.com/content/uploads/2019/07/RCL-Shareholder-Onboard-Credit-Offer-Request-Form.pdfhttps://www.rclinvestor.com/content/uploads/2019/07/RCL-Shareholder-Onboard-Credit-Offer-Request-Form.pdfhttps://www.rclinvestor.com/content/uploads/2019/07/RCL-Shareholder-Onboard-Credit-Offer-Request-Form.pdf

Via Mail: RCL Investor Benefit Offer, PO Box 025511, Miami, Florida 33102-5511

Via Fax: 1-305-373-6699 

Via Email: shareholderbenefit@rccl.com

Shareholder Benefit Team: (954) 628-9325, option #3

Edited by AlohaLivin

• 1 month later...

We  just bought our 100 shares (after more than 10 yrs on RCI lol) and my DH sent the form electronically last week, but we've heard nothing back.  It's for our b2b Nov 28 and Dec 5 on HOTS.  I know the site doesn't say a couple of days turn around so we're being patient.   We had some profits in our investments to play with so we have bought several individual stocks over the last year.  It's not something we would normally do if we weren't in fabulous shape for retirement but wish we'd bought last year when it was a lower price lol.

3 hours ago, BND said:

We  just bought our 100 shares (after more than 10 yrs on RCI lol) and my DH sent the form electronically last week, but we've heard nothing back.  It's for our b2b Nov 28 and Dec 5 on HOTS.  I know the site doesn't say a couple of days turn around so we're being patient.   We had some profits in our investments to play with so we have bought several individual stocks over the last year.  It's not something we would normally do if we weren't in fabulous shape for retirement but wish we'd bought last year when it was a lower price lol.

We've never received any confirmation after applying for shareholder's obc...others have posted that they have.

1. We just simply call...954-628-9325...shareholders.

2. Log on rccl. Click on cruise planner, wait a few seconds, you're obc's (all of them) will be listed.

3. If you booked with a travel agent, they can confirm it for you.

Happy sailing!

3 hours ago, BND said:

The shareholder should show up in the cruise planner as funds available to use pre-cruise.

Just now, bonsai3s said:

We've never received any confirmation after applying for shareholder's obc...others have posted that they have.

1. We just simply call...954-628-9325...shareholders.

2. Log on rccl. Click on cruise planner, wait a few seconds, you're obc's (all of them) will be listed.

3. If you booked with a travel agent, they can confirm it for you.

Happy sailing!

I've been checking the planner and so far no OBC shows.  Our good friends are our TA's and she hasn't seen anything yet.