Luggage Tags

Debbie Damm

3 minutes ago, Mimi from Lake Orion said:

We are going on the Silhoutte in December, and haven't been able to get luggage tags. Does anyone have any info on getting them? Thanks

We just print them and bought online, holders for them. It wasn't until a few weeks before the cruise were they actually online. I read they are no longer mailing them out.

Edited by lovrccl
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, lovrccl said:

We just print them and bought online holders for them. I read they are no longer mailing them out.

I have a cruise on Nov 22 and it allows me to request mailed tags. That being said, I purchased the clear holders years ago and print my own, it's easier that way.

5 minutes ago, Mimi from Lake Orion said:

We are going on the Silhoutte in December, and haven't been able to get luggage tags. Does anyone have any info on getting them? Thanks

I think the ability to request them via the cruise planner begins around the 30 day mark.

3 minutes ago, neverlaysup said:

I have a cruise on Nov 22 and it allows me to request mailed tags. That being said, I purchased the clear holders years ago and print my own, it's easier that way.

I have a cruise Nov 28 and can't get or print yet.

3 minutes ago, neverlaysup said:

Question is will they come that is unknown, hope they will but just as easy to print out just in case 

13 minutes ago, Mimi from Lake Orion said:

We are leaving on the Millennium today and our tags weren’t available until 2 - 3 weeks ago.  The ordering link was a little messed up and we ended up getting 2 sets of tags.

Edited by Ipeeinthepools

I had been told they weren't mailing them out any longer, but then I received some in the mail a couple weeks ago (the day after I got home from that particular sailing 🤣).

Yesterday, I discovered that you can go to the "Manage My Reservation" on the website and then click on "Before you Board."  If you are close enough to your sailing (i.e., documents are available) there may very well be a button near the bottom of the page for "Mail Me Luggage Tags."  If you are sailing in December, it still might be too early.

I went ahead and filled it out for my November sailing.  We'll see what happens.

1 minute ago, DCPIV said:

I had been told they weren't mailing them out any longer, but then I received some in the mail a couple weeks ago (the day after I got home from that particular sailing 🤣).

Yesterday, I discovered that you can go to the "Manage My Reservation" on the website and then click on "Before you Board."  If you are close enough to your sailing (i.e., documents are available) there may very well be a button near the bottom of the page for "Mail Me Luggage Tags."  If you are sailing in December, it still might be too early.

I went ahead and filled it out for my November sailing.  We'll see what happens.

Click on the "edocs", scroll through that document and towards the end, there is a tag that can be printed. 

2 hours ago, Mimi from Lake Orion said:

Keep checking. At the 30 day mark if you haven't received them call the Captains Club and request them.  

Just received our tags in the mail Monday for our Nov 13, cruise on the Apex.  Order by going into "manage reservation" on the upper right bar "Before you go".  scroll down to order luggage tags and fill out the info.  I took a week to get them

5 hours ago, scidee said:

Just received our tags in the mail Monday for our Nov 13, cruise on the Apex.  Order by going into "manage reservation" on the upper right bar "Before you go".  scroll down to order luggage tags and fill out the info.  I took a week to get them

Thanks for the tip.  I have been trying under order luggage tags and could never add the country.  I called X and they said they no longer  mail them and get them at the pier.    I did per your advice and was able to request them. Will see if I get them in time for Nov 8 cruise.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅 

Edited by miched

When we booked our cruise a month ago, luggage tags and the edocs were out and ready after a day or so.  Two weeks ago, we "upgraded" to an Aft Family Ocean View with a HUGE balcony.  Since then, the luggage tags and edocs haven't populated on their website.  We leave very soon and quite frankly, I like to print out my luggage tags so there's no confusion at the dock as to which state room our luggage actually will go.  Either the link for edocs is grayed out, or it says "Pending" or on the luggage tag link it says "Luggage Tags are not available at this time."

I don't really think I need the edocs to board, but I want luggage tags....Is a call to Celebrity in order??

Thanks in advance!

The web site in one place said they don't mail them, as several people have reported. However, a number of people also (including us) have gotten them after requesting them in the Mamage Your Reservation site. They showed up at about 10 -14 days before departure.

Advantage of the mailed ones is the name is printed and a bar code is on it, although who knows if they use it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

We're on the Silhouette Dec. 3, and I was told the luggage tags would be available 30 days out, when the eDocs are available.

Try "Manage Reservation", "Before You Board" (far right), there should be a link to allow you to order tags. That's how I did it for my 7 November Constellation cruise. You should be able to select U.S.

• Like 1

@rM3panno @cazo90 @viperfoth  Go to "Manage Your Reservation" and then "Before you Board" and look down near the bottom.  There should be a button to have your tags mailed.  That works.  The link that's only from the "already booked" page does not.

I just got my tags in today for my sailing next week.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 11/1/2021 at 2:44 PM, DCPIV said:

@rM3panno @cazo90 @viperfoth  Go to "Manage Your Reservation" and then "Before you Board" and look down near the bottom.  There should be a button to have your tags mailed.  That works.  The link that's only from the "already booked" page does not.

I just got my tags in today for my sailing next week.

Thanks for this workaround.   I'd saved the info in case I encountered the "country" glitch when our luggage tags for our December cruise became available, which they did this morning, and indeed I got the "country" glitch. I used the workaround, and got a confirmation screen that my request for luggage tags had "successfully" been made.  So hopefully they will appear in the mail soon.  Thanks again, @DCPIV!

• Like 2