What are Diamond benefits that aren't listed?

NRWPA

2 hours ago, tserface said:

We have saved hundreds of $$$ with this discount. It is very nice.

We are booked on Symphony in January.  This will be our first time as Diamond.  I just checked our invoice and we did get the -$225 balcony discount.  This also makes us Elite on Celebrity but I don't think the benefits are as good.  Although I'm not a big drinker, the 4 free drinks/day is nice gift.

39 minutes ago, shofer said:

We are booked on Symphony in January.  This will be our first time as Diamond.  I just checked our invoice and we did get the -$225 balcony discount.  This also makes us Elite on Celebrity but I don't think the benefits are as good.  Although I'm not a big drinker, the 4 free drinks/day is nice gift.

Remember the 4 drinks can be any kind of drink (under $13).  Speciality coffee, fresh squeezed juice, etc.  not just booze. 

5 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

If you talk to your loyalty ambassador,there’s usually a couple of free ship tours.

You have to have long pants and shoes.

You have to wear them? Or just bring them along? 😉

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ramja96 said:

Interesting - I'm Emerald, but when I run a test booking with, and then without, my Emerald status the price is exactly the same for a balcony. What gives???🤔

Not all fares are combinable with the balcony discount.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, shofer said:

Did you book after you made Diamond status, and got the credit retroactively, or were you Diamond when you made the reservation?

33 minutes ago, cacjnr said:

Hi,

I am sailing on Symphony, Feb/March B2B. I will sail first cruise at Emerald, then I will be Diamond for the 2nd cruise. Will I get my diamond rewards?

You should, as the two legs are counted as separate cruises.  However, your points won't post until after you're off.  Talk to the Loyalty Ambassador when you get on board to get it all sorted.

4 hours ago, flamingos said:

Did you book after you made Diamond status, and got the credit retroactively, or were you Diamond when you made the reservation?

We were already Diamond from our last cruise on Celebrity in 2018.  We were booked for Symphony in Feb. 2020 but had to cancel when DH became ill and ended up in the ER/hospital being worked up for a heart attack.  It was a false alarm but I was on the phone to Royal canceling the cruise while sitting in the ER.  We did have the insurance and were refunded everything.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, shofer said:

You can use the vouchers for non-alcoholic drinks as well like coffees, sodas, bottled water, orange juice, etc.

16 hours ago, shofer said:

You have to wear them, especially for the galley and/or engine room tour for safety reasons.

14 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

You have to wear them,I was kicked off a tour because I didn’t have long pants.

People .... it was a joke! 😆😋