On Harmony and it is getting weird!

orville99

20 minutes ago, poocher said:

IMHO you can’t compare any of the parks you, me and others have mentioned to the Orlando theme parks.  I am a self professed Disney AND Universal nut and they are a totally different experience.

A lot of the talk here is “amusement parks” comparing them to “theme parks” 😉 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

I remember pics like this posted but don't remember why.  I would of tried to get a better pic but the lady kept blowing here whistle at me!

R20220115_104246.thumb.jpg.28787c77da31e4f90e15c1794e496d50.jpg

Greg,  thanks for the idea.

SAFE20220115_111050.thumb.jpg.20a22a2ae74d4f9e1d15b2d5af797585.jpg

I'm sad, I woke up a couple nights ago and remembered I wanted to order the vault.  Sold out!  There were complaints about shipping being slow but I would still take my chance it it became available.

3 hours ago, poocher said:

When my son finally reached 54”, we took a coaster tour.  Great Adventure New Jersey, Dollywood in Pittsburgh, Cedar Point & Hershey.  25+ roller coasters in 6 days.  Could NEVER do that now.🤢

This summer we spent time at Lakeside,  1/2 from Cedar Point.  Youngest daughter and her DH went. We pretty much stopped are last visit a few years ago.  

Just want to thank you all for bringing us along.  This has been one of the nicest, friendliest, most fun threads I’ve encountered in a long time.  Godspeed & happy sailings to all!

Edited by poocher
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, mek said:

And King's Island is also great.

We enjoyed KI and the water parks.  Years ago they had a large display of thr Titanic.   It was cool.  I think that was the park that had a ride that made you feel you were riding a motorcycle in a James Bond movie. 

56 minutes ago, Sheal said:

I'm sad, I woke up a couple nights ago and remembered I wanted to order the vault.  Sold out!  There were complaints about shipping being slow but I would still take my chance it it became available.

This was our first trip with it.  Worth getting. We ordered it a few weeks ago and I don't remember it taking long to ship.   Things change. 

Since we are talking about Amusement Rides

Anybody been to this Zipline in Vegas, Looks like a lot of fun. Found out about last night on Undercover Boss. Does Royal let you go down the ziplines like this on your stomach.

They could do this through the Promenade's 🙂

https://vegasexperience.com/fremont-zipline-slotzilla/?gclid=CjwKCAiA_omPBhBBEiwAcg7smdCa8tjeKNPGLTZV5j3U1VBwe4_0_WH0ZIez3sXF8PAS-lkPGjr-kxoCgIcQAvD_BwE

Edited by Jimbo
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, cruising1117 said:

What is the vault?

Aqua vault is the one I'm using. It attaches to some beach chairs.  We attached it to the umbrella.   You can lock your phone etc in it and not be to concern when you go swimming or down the slides.

image.thumb.png.3a395579e3cd1cf9f09da1ae59a0510c.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Aqua vault is the one I'm using. It attaches to some beach chairs.  We attached it to the umbrella.   You can lock your phone etc in it and not be to concern when you go swimming or down the slides.

5 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Thank you for your reply.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

I can't drink those, too much ginger taste for me.

Caribbean Mule is awful. Ginger and coconut fight each other

Theater drink now is a Cape Codder. In a tall glass. They fit best in the cup holders

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Caribbean Mule is awful. Ginger and coconut fight each other

Theater drink now is a Cape Codder. In a tall glass. They fit best in the cup holders

So, can you be in the theater with a drink and no mask on? I like taking a drink in but don't want to have to keep moving a mask to take a sip.

• Like 1