How to get quote on X website?

39august

Just now, 39august said:

I used to be able to look up cruises on the X website, but they have changed how to select dates. How do you get the dates you wish please? I would like to see Caribbean May'24 to Sept. '24. Thanks for any help. 

At the top of the screen select region and date range, I do this all the time, you can also narrow it down to specific ship

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 39august said:

I can't figure out how to get a date range. I have tried to select dates several times, but it never works. That is the problem.

Had a similar issue yesterday.  I slected for 2023 Oct Nov Dec, once I highlighted Dec, Oct and Nov were not, it worked for me when I just back and re-selected Oct and Nov then all of the cruises I was interested were in the options list

35 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

You can enter specific dates or you can select one or more months ..

I've had no luck with getting it to accept specific dates since the new selection page appeared, but if I select the Month tab, I can at least handle things that way.

1 hour ago, DaKahuna said:

image.thumb.png.224328507a0755c4a963989c0bf5d008.png

Curious as to which browser or device you are using

Windows 10 PC I do not have the Date Range Available or the button at top to select date range.

Edited:   Just checked it out on my IPhone and you can select exact date.   Only problem is it isn't working today.   I can put in Location but all dates grayed out.  

Mine also doesn't show the prices at the top of the day.

image.png

Edited by Jim_Iain

1 hour ago, 39august said:

I used to be able to look up cruises on the X website, but they have changed how to select dates. How do you get the dates you wish please? I would like to see Caribbean May'24 to Sept. '24. Thanks for any help. 

To be honest when I want to search for a price I don't use Celebrity Site.   I use AA or United under book cruise.   All the airlines use the same interface.   It's Clean, Quick and you can drill down to the exact day of the month with just a couple clicks. 

Once I find what I want I either use an agent or go to Celebrity to book and transfer to my agent.

8 minutes ago, jagoffee said:

What is the trick to see the prices?  I have never seen that function for cruises.

Thanks

Once you find the actual cruise that you want to price out:

1. click on that cruise

2. select suite/cabin category

3. select specific cabin offer OR select you choose

4. select the cabin

5. pricing options will be here, i.e. packages (indulge etc) insurance, pay higher fare for refundable deposit

6. click final button and it will show you a total $$ summary for the cruise and included options

5 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

image.thumb.png.224328507a0755c4a963989c0bf5d008.png

1 hour ago, LGW59 said:

Once you find the actual cruise that you want to price out:

1. click on that cruise

2. select suite/cabin category

3. select specific cabin offer OR select you choose

4. select the cabin

5. pricing options will be here, i.e. packages (indulge etc) insurance, pay higher fare for refundable deposit

6. click final button and it will show you a total $$ summary for the cruise and included options

LGA, I understand that part and I use it frequently.

I was referencing DaKahuna post above.  It shows prices on various days throughout the month.  For instance $1249 on January 6, 2024 and $1449 on January 7, 2024.  I have never seen different prices in different days.  Is it a certain category of cabin in various cruises?  

Thanks

2 hours ago, jagoffee said:

LGA, I understand that part and I use it frequently.

I was referencing DaKahuna post above.  It shows prices on various days throughout the month.  For instance $1249 on January 6, 2024 and $1449 on January 7, 2024.  I have never seen different prices in different days.  Is it a certain category of cabin in various cruises?  

Thanks

I did a quick test of the Edge & Chrome browsers and it only shows up in Chrome. 

1 hour ago, cdn_tbird said:

I did a quick test of the Edge & Chrome browsers and it only shows up in Chrome. 

Cool.   That answers the question.    I tried Chrome and it works with the date and the prices.   I was using Firefox and it does not show that way.  

8 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Curious as to which browser or device you are using

Windows 10 PC I do not have the Date Range Available or the button at top to select date range.

Edited:   Just checked it out on my IPhone and you can select exact date.   Only problem is it isn't working today.   I can put in Location but all dates grayed out.  

Mine also doesn't show the prices at the top of the day.

That was using chromium on my Chromebook. 

I had to navigate multiple screens to get to that point. 

3 hours ago, cdn_tbird said:

2 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Cool.   That answers the question.    I tried Chrome and it works with the date and the prices.   I was using Firefox and it does not show that way.  

1 hour ago, DaKahuna said:

That was using chromium on my Chromebook. 

I had to navigate multiple screens to get to that point. 

Thanks.  I will have to try it.

10 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

To be honest when I want to search for a price I don't use Celebrity Site.   I use AA or United under book cruise.   All the airlines use the same interface.   It's Clean, Quick and you can drill down to the exact day of the month with just a couple clicks. 

Once I find what I want I either use an agent or go to Celebrity to book and transfer to my agent.

To find basic pricing for every class of cabins Expedia is easier and works on mobile devices.