January 2024 Florida Cruises?

1 hour ago, Crazy planning mom said:

Even the 7 day cruises?

Short Caribbean historically have been 3,4, and 5 day cruises. 7 day Caribbean has its own line item on the schedule, but has only been released through October. We are on board Harmony now and the next cruise folks expect the rest of the 7 day schedule to be rolled out sometime this week.

i will stop by there again on Wednesday or Thursday to see if they have any updates.

Edited by orville99
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Short Caribbean historically have been 3,4, and 5 day cruises. 7 day Caribbean has its own line item on the schedule, but has only been released through October. We are on board Harmony now and the next cruise folks expect the rest of the 7 day schedule to be rolled out sometime this week.

i will stop by there again on Wednesday or Thursday to see if they have any updates.

Could you ask about harmony specifically as we expect harmony to come to Galveston and the test cruise was removed just last Saturday which could be booked. 

Allure ends oct ..so harmony we expect to slide in in nov. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Could you ask about harmony specifically as we expect harmony to come to Galveston and the test cruise was removed just last Saturday which could be booked. 

I will see if I can get that information.

18 hours ago, broadwaycam said:

Does anyone know when they will list the January 2024 cruises from Florida? We are curious as what they will have to offer. 

7 Night Caribbean are being released thee week of April 28th.  The schedule that was posted was only the first page and they missed posting the second page that had the correct release dates.

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2023_2024/21076950_Deployment_Opening_Schedule_2023_2024.pdf

15 hours ago, firefly333 said:

The week of April 28th.  I just posted the link

15 hours ago, orville99 said:

According to the release schedule it is the week of April 28th

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2023_2024/21076950_Deployment_Opening_Schedule_2023_2024.pdf

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yep. Checked with the next cruise desk last evening, and they said essentially the same thing. (they quoted about a week earlier in April). Apparently there’s a lot of ship shuffling going on between now and April to get the right ships in the right home ports.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Caribbean Itineraries through April 2024 just released for booking.

Should have added that only Florida and NYC  itineraries are published - nothing from Texas showing yet.

20 hours ago, molly361 said:

Some decent prices on the Voyage 8 night out of PC

We have the 8 night eastern booked on Voyager for 12/8, wanted to book the 6 night right after it on 12/16, but it doesn’t exist. I expect it is a full ship charter?

Makes doing the 8 night holiday cruise as the third leg of a b3b a bit of a logistics problem.

Edited by orville99
  • Like 1