Peanut butter cookies?

cvpends

4 hours ago, JF - retired RRT said:

Correct. They no longer put them out with the other cookies, but usually (pre-Covid) if you asked they'd bake them special for you...ummmm!! warm P'nut butter cookies.

This photo of the IC was taken Jan 8, 2022 on the Ruby Princess. Notice the peanut butter cookies on the far right. 

3C50EE2A-D0B8-4217-8CFF-3F8CD0D12404.jpeg

Edited by HaveDogWillTravel
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Cruise Raider said:

The grill upstairs also has a secret menu … you can only ask if there is nobody else around.  But, I’ve snagged some onion rings before.  Yummmmm!  

On one cruise a gentleman at our dinner table told the waiter that he loved the Lido Deck onion rings but they were almost always gone before he got any. The next night the waiter brought a large plate of excellent onion rings for our table.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bgwest said:

Gibberish. I’ve never seen stretches of sand on the Lido deck. 
Desserts, yes. Deserts, no. 

I see you have nothing to complain about but a sticky s key in the keyboard and the edit function not working after the fact.

2 hours ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

This photo of the IC was taken Jan 8, 2022 on the Ruby Princess. Notice the peanut butter cookies on the far right. 

3C50EE2A-D0B8-4217-8CFF-3F8CD0D12404.jpeg

I will have an order of the double chocolate chip cookies please!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, brisalta said:

I see you have nothing to complain about but a sticky s key in the keyboard and the edit function not working after the fact.

PEBCAK

Problem Exists Between Chair And Keyboard

39 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

Maybe since allergies are listed in the medallion class app they loosen up if no one has reported any peanut allergies. Just a thought.

Interesting!  Wouldn't it be cool if they are this aware!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

I would hope so since they added it to the medallion but I am still waiting for a non-dairy sandwich at the IC so who knows.  🙏🏻

I keep waiting for a vegetarian sandwich up there.  I haven't seen any so far in this cruise.  But there are many other good options (just not peanut butter cookies or lemonade.)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MustangGT said:

PICNIC -

Problem In Chair Not In Computer

My mantra for years of Tech Support job 🤣😂

1 hour ago, Bgwest said:

Good one and equally applicable!!

PEBCAK is an old IBM acronym. 

While I could never actually enter PEBKAC, PICNIC, or ID10T as actual issues in a trouble ticket I did once reference a Layer 8 Network Problem. (As there are only 7 layers to the OSI Network Model this left only user error as a definition.)

Edited by Thrak

I had to chuckle at this thread.  I just got off the Sky Princess after 14 days.  Every couple of days I asked about peanut butter cookies.  They quit having them readily available due to food allergies but normally if you asked they had them.  The whole cruise only chocolate chip and oatmeal.  😢.  It is nice to see someone else missed them too!

3 hours ago, cvpends said:

I keep waiting for a vegetarian sandwich up there.  I haven't seen any so far in this cruise.  But there are many other good options (just not peanut butter cookies or lemonade.)

I ask them if they have anything dairy free without cheese every single day. I am always told no.  I ask at the front desk if they could offer at least one sandwich without cheese and I also write to customer relations. Customer relations contacted me after my last cruise and I told her to think about how much money they would save if they did not put cheese on every single sandwich.  Think about it… Cheese is expensive.  

3 hours ago, cvpends said:

How many more days do you have left of your cruise? If you have time go to the IC and ask for a chef. Ask if they can have that available.  I want a sandwich with meat on it but no cheese, please. 😊

3 hours ago, Bgwest said:

More gibberish. You have the gift. And a complete lack of originality. AEA3204B-6B59-4EF4-A2A3-8EA1397E67C6.thumb.jpeg.dd9434c1e4b9c3be9a0a2eae1487ed5d.jpeg

You just confirmed that you have a problem between ears. I see you cannot even provide an original drawing.

If Princess is anything, it is inconsistent.  Across the Fleet.  

This thread is better than the butter on the table thread.

I don't care what the other ships have/don't have.  I am "expecting" peanut butter cookies on the Grand Princess.  Hot out of the oven please.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

If Princess is anything, it is inconsistent.  Across the Fleet.  

This thread is better than the butter on the table thread.

I don't care what the other ships have/don't have.  I am "expecting" peanut butter cookies on the Grand Princess.  Hot out of the oven please.

Peanut butter cookies were available on the Grand to Hawaii in January at the IC.   We usually enjoy them along with the oatmeal raisin cookies, this time dreadful.   Cured my cookie habit.

1 minute ago, kiwimum said:

Peanut butter cookies were available on the Grand to Hawaii in January at the IC.   We usually enjoy them along with the oatmeal raisin cookies, this time dreadful.   Cured my cookie habit.

Was that just the Oatmeal or both?  I noticed a definite decline in satisfaction with the PB cookies in October.  Say it isn't so.

6 hours ago, MustangGT said:

PICNIC -

Problem In Chair Not In Computer

My mantra for years of Tech Support job 🤣😂

IOK error is what we called them…

Idiot on keyboard.