Utopia of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

5 minutes ago, twangster said:

Last night pricing did not appear to allow any qualifier such as CAS, age, state, etc.  

So in some cases rates may be slightly better.

Group space was also available for TA's to block for balconies and below at even better rates

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes, they are the actual pricing.  Don't forget, this is November.  Low season.  July will be higher. 

Understood, thanks. As you know, this stuff is largely foreign to me. I appreciate the education.

As for the inaugural pricing, it will be what it will be. Expecting the worst and hoping for the best.

• Like 2

All things considered it didn't appear to be too bad versus expectations.

For two guests a 4V Interior was $1,089.50 versus Allure 4V interior same week $931.08. 

That's not a bad new ship premium for an entry level cabin.  

Faced with that difference I think a number of people would book Utopia.

For a 4D ocean view balcony it would be $1,618.50 on Utopia versus $1,360.08 on Allure.  That's $258 more for a brand new ship in the most popular balcony category.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, twangster said:

For two guests a 4V Interior was $1,089.50 versus Allure 4V interior same week $931.08.

Definitely not horrible given current conditions.

Just hoping the inaugural sailing combined with July isn't too inflated. We're willing to overpay a bit but there will have to be a limit. It's not THAT important to us, just seemed like a cool experience that won't come around often given our schedule and location. 🤞

I'm actually the one who wants to go on an inaugural. My wife is just down for another cruise while she's off for the summer.

Just now, OCSC Mike said:

Definitely not horrible given current conditions.

Just hoping the inaugural sailing combined with July isn't too inflated. We're willing to overpay a bit but there will have to be a limit. It's not THAT important to us, just seemed like a cool experience that won't come around often given our schedule and location. 🤞

I'm actually the one who wants to go on an inaugural. My wife is just down for another cruise while she's off for the summer.

Book early or tell your favorite TA to book when it opens.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, twangster said:

tell your favorite TA to book when it opens.  

He has instructions in hand. 👍

We'd actually like to do a B2B with the following 3-day (which he is also prepared to reserve).

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

What about that new solarium suite on deck 14? Any sight of that?

It was listed and labeled as "unknown cabin category" the first time I went in.  When I went back to grab screenshoys it was gone.  It was priced between the 2 different 2 bedroom aquatheatre suites, around the $5100 price.

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Twice the price😉

Screenshot_20230614_080733_Facebook.thumb.jpg.86c82980322fcbd829b0d36fa2b45960.jpg

That's a 2C large balcony.   They are always priced way more than the cheaper balcony that initially shows up which would be the CP.  4D are reasonably priced in groups and would be around $1100 taxes in with a D+ discount. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It was listed and labeled as "unknown cabin category" the first time I went in.  When I went back to grab screenshoys it was gone.  It was priced between the 2 different 2 bedroom aquatheatre suites 

2 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It was listed and labeled as "unknown cabin category" the first time I went in.  When I went back to grab screenshoys it was gone.  It was priced between the 2 different 2 bedroom aquatheatre suites 

I don't have a screen shot but was priced @ $5063 PP plus tax 

14 minutes ago, NorthStarStateCruiser said:

What about that new solarium suite on deck 14? Any sight of that?

Category was "SO".

Confirmed as Star Class, rate was $5,062.50 per person before port fees and taxes.

A2 Star Class Aquatheater was the least expensive Star Class at $4,820 pp before taxes.  A1 was more than the SO at $5,561pp before taxes.

SO balcony was 0 sf so no balcony as expected.  I'm guessing they will be very close to the UP found on Oasis.  

Edited by twangster
  • Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, molly361 said:

People on that "other" social site are actually being told by C and A that the November 18th sailing IS the inaugural one 😇 

Why does that not surprise me.  SMH.

Royal needs to start having their employees read CC to stay up to date.

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Haha 3

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

Why does that not surprise me.  SMH.

On the other site I just read icon opens for booking next week and she suggests letting crown and anchor get first dibs. I asked her where she would cut it off, 500 pts .. coincidentally she is near 500 pts. So she would get early dibs .. next week. 

4 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

On the other site I just read icon opens for booking next week and she suggests letting crown and anchor get first dibs. I asked her where she would cut it off, 500 pts .. coincidentally she is near 500 pts. So she would get early dibs .. next week. 

Do you mean Utopia?  

23 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Royal has said in the past C&A members had exclusive early access.  All that meant was they received an e mail that sailings were open for booking but in reality anyone could book and the e mail to the generdl public went out 2 days later.  I have never seen "true" exclusive access.  

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 4

46 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Royal has said in the past C&A members had exclusive early access.  All that meant was they received an e mail that sailings were open for booking but in reality anyone could book and the e mail to the generdl public went out 2 days later.  I have never seen "true" exclusive access.  

Correct.

only Disney cruise line sells new dates by loyalty and they do so over 5 days. Each day a lower level is allowed.

same thing with shore excursions too.

tough being a newbie on DCL.

still looking to go on Utopia in 2025