How to pick (pre-select) diamond plus welcome gifts

Wondering how does one pick their choice of welcome onboard gift amenities for Diamond Plus folks? I can't seem to find anywhere online to select my choice of gift. Does anyone have success in picking the gift?

Thanks

It didn't matter what we had picked (not wine drinkers) on Explorer for a B2B last week and we got a total of "8" tote bags !!!!! We went to the LA and she said that was all they had onboard...so she verified our address and is going to mail us beach towels (options are getting a bit tired)....We have towels but I would rather have them than tote bags at this point in time.

However I managed to offer a few tote's to other C&A members in line that were excited to get them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ashland said:

It didn't matter what we had picked (not wine drinkers) on Explorer for a B2B last week and we got a total of "8" tote bags !!!!! We went to the LA and she said that was all they had onboard...so she verified our address and is going to mail us beach towels (options are getting a bit tired)....We have towels but I would rather have them than tote bags at this point in time.

However I managed to offer a few tote's to other C&A members in line that were excited to get them.

I was told there are no beach towels in stock and they are searching for a supplier to make them. Unless the loyalty ambassador on liberty last Saturday was wrong .. you may be waiting a very long time for those towels.

I also have the pages she handed me. The towels are removed. I also got bags.  towels have been removed from the list. I asked for towels myself. 

20220402_103708.jpg

20220402_103708.jpg

20220402_103649.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

I was told there are no beach towels in stock and they are searching for a supplier to make them. Unless the loyalty ambassador on liberty last Saturday was wrong .. you may be waiting a very long time for those towels.

I also have the pages she handed me. The towels are removed. I also got bags.  towels have been removed from the list. I asked for towels myself. 

20220402_103708.jpg

20220402_103708.jpg

20220402_103649.jpg

I'm in no hurry...they might show up some day...In the mean time I don't want any more tote bags.

I'll be on Harmony in two weeks and we'll see what appears.

We got beach towels on Navigator this past January...maybe we were lucky.

Edited by Ashland

2 hours ago, Biker19 said:

You need to call. 

This is true. In the olden days, you could make your choice online and it would stick to future cruises as well. Not any more, and you have to know that you need to call also. They don't remind you.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, firefly333 said:

20220402_103708.jpg

20220402_103708.jpg

20220402_103649.jpg

We picked towels after my husband called a month ago and requested.  We are going on the Adventure at the end of the month.  I'm wondering if we actually get them. 

16 hours ago, firefly333 said:

20220402_103708.jpg

20220402_103708.jpg

20220402_103649.jpg

C&A still has them on their list.  I called a week ago to update my preferences and they were an option.  I  would have thought that their list would be updated before the ones on the ships

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, CruiseLover15 said:

Are they decent towels or small cheap material?

The ones we received in December are thin beach towels…frankly they are not of a quality that would attract me if I encountered them in a store.  I have not used them, but I’m told they dry quickly; some people might have a use for a thinner, quicker drying beach towel.

286B7A06-EF14-4A03-9516-BD83B9085F8E.jpeg

Edited by Starry Eyes

39 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

C&A still has them on their list.  I called a week ago to update my preferences and they were an option.  I  would have thought that their list would be updated before the ones on the ships

And no one last couple of weeks has gotten them.

Kinda like the policy for unvaccinated kids getting off the ship. They were being allowed in all but Belize...and then finally rcl updated their policy to match what was actually going on. 

Lol if you actually get them let us know. 

22 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

And no one last couple of weeks has gotten them.

Kinda like the policy for unvaccinated kids getting off the ship. They were being allowed in all but Belize...and then finally rcl updated their policy to match what was actually going on. 

Lol if you actually get them let us know. 

Next sailing is July

17 hours ago, Ashland said:

I'm in no hurry...they might show up some day...In the mean time I don't want any more tote bags.

I'll be on Harmony in two weeks and we'll see what appears.

We got beach towels on Navigator this past January...maybe we were lucky.

Got beach towels on grandeur last month 

35 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Next sailing is July

Well since I was told they have no supplier right now, and no one making them ... I hear they are recruiting for picking cotton as we speak... getting the materials ready in case they find someone who will make them. 

5 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Well since I was told they have no supplier right now, and no one making them ... I hear they are recruiting for picking cotton as we speak... getting the materials ready in case they find someone who will make them. 

I stopped believing what I was told on board long ago.  Too many managers making things up knowing that people will believe them. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, immjs20 said:

We picked towels after my husband called a month ago and requested.  We are going on the Adventure at the end of the month.  I'm wondering if we actually get them. 

I was on Adventure last month and got a towel. I'm guessing they will give them out as long as supplies last.

3 hours ago, Starry Eyes said:

The ones we received in December are thin beach towels…frankly they are not of a quality that would attract me if I encountered them in a store.  I have not used them, but I’m told they dry quickly; some people might have a use for a thinner, quicker drying beach towel.

286B7A06-EF14-4A03-9516-BD83B9085F8E.jpeg

Oh, ok.  Thanks for letting me know.