Menue on the 8th night of a 8 night cruise.

Just now, dmathias12 said:

my date in oct isn't on the app otherwise I'd have gone on it.   the app only shows explorer sailing thru june

Pick any close in sailing with the same itinerary, or another 8 day on another ship - the menu likely won’t change. 

1 minute ago, dmathias12 said:

unfortunatly on all the sailing for 8 night on app doesn't show the menue for the 8th night just breakfast not sure why

I just looked as I have 2 8 night sailings coming up.  The one in May doesn't have night 7 or 8 listed and the one in August doesn't have nights 6-8 listed, just says venue closed.  Weird

• Like 1

yeah I think the app isn't perfect.   Im hoping someone will chime in on the menues after the i7th night.  the reason I ask is because I want to do the steak house and want to pick the night with the least fav entree for us

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dmathias12 said:

unfortunatly on all the sailing for 8 night on app doesn't show the menue for the 8th night just breakfast not sure why

That is a bit weird - look at the current Vision sailing - night 8 on other ships might be the same.

5 hours ago, molly361 said:

I just looked as I have 2 8 night sailings coming up.  The one in May doesn't have night 7 or 8 listed and the one in August doesn't have nights 6-8 listed, just says venue closed.  Weird

On Odyssey 8 night cruise, CK repeated the night 1 menu on night 8. Filet night twice😁

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LXA350 said:

One of the scenarios, it could be a repeat of the Day 1 menu.

Generally not. There should be 8 different MDR menus. Every cruise over 7 nights we’ve taken has had a MDR different menu each night. Longest  cruise was 15 nights and a different MDR menu each night. 

m

Edited by cruisegirl1

On my 8-night cruise, they repeated one of the earlier menus on the last night.  (It was a random day, not the Day One menu again).

My upcoming 8-night cruise next month also doesn't show the menu for the last night.  It might change from cruise to cruise based on what foods they have the most of in stock!  LOL

• Like 1

20 hours ago, dmathias12 said:

That's because it's actually showing a 7 day menu . Day 8 is the departure day  and only breakfast is served. Really no rhyme or reason. You'll probably see a repeat of a few items and a couple of new ones. On the Anthem seven day cruise last month I had prime rib on days one and seven.

We just got off  Allure 8 night yesterday .  While I don’t have the full menu, I can say there was turkey, lamb shank, fish and chips,  and prime rib.  For appetizers there was coconut shrimp and salmon gravelax .  Dessert was mud pie.  It was a completely different menu than the first night.   

Food was not as good on Allure as it was back in September but we had a lot more passengers so maybe that made a difference.  It was still edible😂

Sherri🙂