No doctors note needed for 70+?

Nope.

Leave Sunday on Oasis with my 80+ parents. Nothing needed. We also sailed this past NYE with them on Anthem and we did not need anything like that for them.

Just make sure you have the COVID-19 Negative  paperwork and Vax card.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks everyone for weighing in. Yes, we've had this cruise booked since 2018 (lifted and shifted a few times), so this was indeed a 'thing' at one point along the way. Glad to know it's no longer needed and appreciate everyone's time!

• Like 1

Just back from a 12 day, both of us in our 70's, no Dr. note required...and yes, I remember when that was going to be a requirement just before all of the cruises were cancelled in 2020, because we were scheduled for the beginning of April 2020 and I was panicking about the note before our cruise was cancelled because our Dr. did NOT want us to go on the cruise... 😁

Actually got a note for April 2020 cruises before they were cancelled.  Kept rebooking, thinking surely we would sail in a few months.......  Eventually had 19 cruises cancelled.  Finally got to restart in August last year.

10 hours ago, alex_drew said:

Just back from a 12 day, both of us in our 70's, no Dr. note required...and yes, I remember when that was going to be a requirement just before all of the cruises were cancelled in 2020, because we were scheduled for the beginning of April 2020 and I was panicking about the note before our cruise was cancelled because our Dr. did NOT want us to go on the cruise... 😁

Did you health get better recently or did you just didn't take your Doctor's advice on the cruise you just took 12 days ago?

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Did you health get better recently or did you just didn't take your Doctor's advice on the cruise you just took 12 days ago?

Oh, sorry, it was at the beginning of Covid in 2020 that he was adamant that we shouldn't go on the April 2020 cruise.  Now our Dr. is fine with us cruising.