Refreshment Package

Does anyone know how often you can get a bottled water/sparkling water with the refreshment package?  We usually carry a water bottle to keep our drinks cold and would need 2 bottles to fill it.  Was wondering if I can get 2 at one time or if there is a wait period in between?

The refreshment package is only worth it if you fully use it.  If you are only looking for water you can pre-order a case of water that they will put in your room on embarkation day.

Not sure if they are switching over to cans from plastic bottles.

Just confirming that there's no issue.  Typically, they just hand it over.

34 minutes ago, LB_NJ said:

The refreshment package is only worth it if you fully use it.  If you are only looking for water you can pre-order a case of water that they will put in your room on embarkation day.

It's pretty easy to make the refreshment package worth it.  Between several bottles of water per day, a couple of espressos (or cappucinos for DW), fresh orange juice at breakfast, and maybe an NA drink or two, the refreshment package would be a no brainer for us (if we didn't get a drink package).  When it comes to water, I'll happily pay the nominal upcharge to avoid having to go back to the room every time I want water and having cases lying around that precious space.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LB_NJ said:

Not sure if they are switching over to cans from plastic bottles.

Earlier cruising we were getting cans.  Last week Ovation was serving plastic bottles.   I believe it's a supply thing.  Last January on Harmony they were serving cans but said they expected to be back to plastic bottles. 

1 hour ago, bayportkat said:

Thank you everyone!  I think I am talking myself into treating myself to the refreshment package!

You sound like you don’t need further convincing but in addition to what others said I started everyday with a protein smoothie from Vitality Spa; a JR shake most days; latte everyday; assorted Virgin cocktails, etc

Another question now that I have decided to go with the Refreshment package-I already purchased the soda package.  Do I cancel that first and then get the refreshment package or does it not matter?

Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, bayportkat said:

Another question now that I have decided to go with the Refreshment package-I already purchased the soda package.  Do I cancel that first and then get the refreshment package or does it not matter?

Thanks in advance!

At some point you DO need to cancel the soda package.

• Like 1

Thanks again!  Now another question- I purchased the Refreshment Package.  I went to cancel the soda package and it is on an order with the others in my group.  Do I now have to cancel all of the soda packages and re-purchase them leaving mine off or is there another way to just cancel mine?  

1 hour ago, bayportkat said:

Thanks again!  Now another question- I purchased the Refreshment Package.  I went to cancel the soda package and it is on an order with the others in my group.  Do I now have to cancel all of the soda packages and re-purchase them leaving mine off or is there another way to just cancel mine?  

Usually, you can cancel just your own soda package in cruise planner.  It is a pain in the neck however you could call and make sure they just cancel yours.

11 hours ago, PhotoFlo said:

Does anyone know what the fountain sodas are at the venues included in the refreshment/soda package? 

Most venues have a very similar soda fountain gun as your local bar. For variety, you'll need to find a Freestyle machine.

On 5/26/2022 at 9:19 PM, PhotoFlo said:

Does anyone know what the fountian sodas are at the venues incuded in the refreshment/soda package?  I am sure Coke and Club soda, but are there other choices?

They are, as are the ones from the Freestyle Machines.

Edited by broadwaybaby123