Can you order from MDR menu in CK Oasis of the Seas

5 minutes ago, CapeLibertyGirl said:

Can you order from MDR Menu in CK on Oasis ?

No. However if you are in a full suite (GS or above) you can order room service from the MDR menu any time the dining rooms are open. We do this 2-3 times each cruise when we don't like what's on the CK menu. It is a really nice option to be able to have a quiet dinner on your balcony.

• Like 1

When we know or like a dish (in advance) that's not available at CK...we politely ask our waiter if we can have it.  Most of the time, they have accommodated us.

Just now, bonsai3s said:

When we know or like a dish (in advance) that's not available at CK...we politely ask our waiter if we can have it.  Most of the time, they have accommodated us.

Have you done this since COVID?  I was on the Harmony this month and asked if I could get the MDR lobster instead of the poached in CK and was told that they are no longer allowed to transport food from the MDR 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, molly361 said:

Have you done this since COVID?  I was on the Harmony this month and asked if I could get the MDR lobster instead of the poached in CK and was told that they are no longer allowed to transport food from the MDR 

Yes...on the Symphony and the Odyssey.

9 minutes ago, molly361 said:

About a month ago when ordering the lobster I was asked if I wanted it poached or broiled. I ordered a broiled and they didn’t said anything about it coming from the MDR. Why does broiled only come from the MDR?

1 minute ago, ReneeFLL said:

About a month ago when ordering the lobster I was asked if I wanted it poached or broiled. I ordered a broiled and they didn’t said anything about it coming from the MDR. Why does broiled only come from the MDR?

Don't know the answer to that.  But the poached in CK was not very good.

5 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

I couldn't get tails on our last sailing of Harmony

• Like 1

Ordered from the MDR several times on the Navigator & Explorer...breakfast was amazing and so were the late evening deserts. One of the perks we love the most was this option.

17 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Ordered from the MDR several times on the Navigator & Explorer...breakfast was amazing and so were the late evening deserts. One of the perks we love the most was this option.

No CK on Voyager ships🤔

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

But on a ship with no CK

10 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

Allure right? We were asked the same on Allure 2 weeks ago.

7 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

It's like going to Red Lobster and asking the waiter to get you a steak from the Outback down the street.

It does sound like a bit much. If there is something you want from the MDR, why not just go there or order it to your suite? :classic_smile:

• Like 1