No RoyalUp Available?

We are cruising in July to Alaska and I have still not received any RoyalUp offers.  Our travel agent indicated that they should send an email, but so far...crickets.  I did check the RoyalUp website and input our information, but it just comes up with a message - "please ensure that your cruise is within the next 30 days.  Please ensure that there are no errors in the information you entered."  

Could it be that we are not eligible?  

1 hour ago, workink said:

We are cruising in July to Alaska and I have still not received any RoyalUp offers.  Our travel agent indicated that they should send an email, but so far...crickets.  I did check the RoyalUp website and input our information, but it just comes up with a message - "please ensure that your cruise is within the next 30 days.  Please ensure that there are no errors in the information you entered."  

Did you book with a certain big box TA whose name begins with a C?

8 hours ago, workink said:

Try to ask others on your sailing (via Roll Call thread or Facebook or other means) if they have received offers. Also, if you have different last names on the booking try both.

6 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Kinda doubt it for someone from Eastern Europe.

Biker, who realizes that poster locations may not show up on mobile devices.

We book the cabin we want.  If/when we get a RoyalUp offer, we decide whether to bid or not, but don't sweat it.  It seems like more and more people are counting on the offers.   Also, make sure your email address is in your profile on the website and you have checked the box to receive offers.  If not, you'll never get any offers.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, BND said:

We book the cabin we want.  If/when we get a RoyalUp offer, we decide whether to bid or not, but don't sweat it.  It seems like more and more people are counting on the offers.   Also, make sure your email address is in your profile on the website and you have checked the box to receive offers.  If not, you'll never get any offers.

I think a lot of people, including me, got spoiled by cruises last year into early this wear when you could upgrade to a suite from a balcony cabin pretty routinely with a low bid. Now that ships are starting to significantly increase their capacity, the days of upgrading with low bids are slowly coming to an end. 

Just now, PhillyFan33579 said:

I think a lot of people, including me, got spoiled by cruises last year into early this wear when you could upgrade to a suite from a balcony cabin pretty routinely with a low bid. Now that ships are starting to significantly increase their capacity, the days of upgrading with low bids are slowly coming to an end. 

Funny thing is, we did a b2b on HOTS in Nov/Dec and EN in Apr and received offers for all 4.  We didn't bid because we didn't want to change cabins for our b2b's.  So, not spoiled lol even though we were on low capacity cruises in Nov/Dec, not as much in Apr.

17 hours ago, tallgirl97 said:

We have five cabins booked for a family cruise in July. My sister got a RoyalUp offer 2 days ago, and we’ve received nothing.

We will bid (JS-GS-OS) unless we've booked an OS (our favorite) if sailing alone. If sailing with extended family where we have all our cabins in a row....none of us will up bid.

I usually book the exact cabin I want way in advance and never count on an uggrade.

On 6/8/2022 at 11:29 PM, workink said:

This ^   

Are you within 30 days?  

On 6/8/2022 at 10:18 PM, Merion_Mom said:

Does this make a difference? I'm able to see offers but didn't book through them while my mom did and she can't see the offers.

1 hour ago, Ashland said:

The 30 day rule can vary it has for a few of our cruises.

We've received offers well before 30 days on all 4 of our cruises since restart.  More like 60 days.

15 hours ago, Ashland said:

The 30 day rule can vary it has for a few of our cruises.

Since you mentioned that was what the website showed when you checked on your July cruise...just assumed it was sticking to the 30 days on that one.