Carnival/Guy Fieri announcement on June 27

tidecat

Supposedly i was the first to order it on Panorama today.  A Guy's employee told my wife that after he searched me out seated in buffet (love the A/C) for my opinion.  

I missed that comment, dangit.  Coulda been my claim to fame!!! 

I thought it was very good.  Id order it again. 

• Like 1

Understruck indeed. Much ado about not much.
Yes, please…Guys should never close!!!  

‘How about some killer breakfast Sammo’s?! 

The limited night options are pitiful at best on Carnival. 

May end up with less passengers soon, if they don’t get with it on the night eats. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

I think Guy needs to add a CLOCK to the chain links around his neck - just sayin'

Tom

The look wouldn't look complete without the viking hat to boot! 

The comedy central roast of Flavor-Flav is still one of the funniest comedies I've ever seen. It's up there with Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor IMO. I had to pause it a few times because I couldn't breath from laughing so hard. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, cruisingguy007 said:

The look wouldn't look complete without the viking hat to boot! 

The comedy central roast of Flavor-Flav is still one of the funniest comedies I've ever seen. It's up there with Eddie Murphy and Richard Pryor IMO. I had to pause it a few times because I couldn't breath from laughing so hard. 

I'll have to check that out 🙂

Tom

1 hour ago, ledges1 said:

Another form of fat to put on the burger. Understruck!

Carnival should go into business with Waffle House for late night snacks. 

Hey!!! Don't lump Sunglasses Neck's greasy cuisine with that late night drunkards' favorite sobering up spot! 😁  Hurricane refugees' best bet on grabbing a bite.  An institution in the South!  Good pancakes and waffles.  And open all night.

2 minutes ago, pc_load_letter said:

I dunno, kinda dumbfounded. You could have made this burger for years on your own by walking over to the BlueIguana and simply adding some their condiments. No?

You could have made a few of the burgers on the menu by going to the toppings bar too. It's just another option and a cheap way to refresh the product a little bit without having to make any major changes to the way Guy's runs.

• Like 1

Just now, mz-s said:

You could have made a few of the burgers on the menu by going to the toppings bar too. It's just another option and a cheap way to refresh the product a little bit without having to make any major changes to the way Guy's runs.

Absolutely. I guess I was hoping for something more, maybe a foot long hot dog, italian sausage, something besides a new spin on a burger. I don't mind the pomp and circumstance at all. Just bummed. But I will be sure to try it next week on Radiance! (Maybe without the beans though) 

13 minutes ago, pc_load_letter said:

Absolutely. I guess I was hoping for something more, maybe a foot long hot dog, italian sausage, something besides a new spin on a burger. I don't mind the pomp and circumstance at all. Just bummed. But I will be sure to try it next week on Radiance! (Maybe without the beans though) 

Oohh, a hot dog would be good! I think back in the days of the "on the grill" on Lido that preceded Guy's they served hot dogs. But you know, the Deli serves hot dogs now!

Guy's would be a good location to offer "grab & go" breakfast sandwiches.  On port days, people are rushing trying to get buffet food before they disembark.  Offering pre-made sandwiches and hash brown patty similar to fast food restaurants would be great. 

The hot dogs from the Deli are delicious and you can load it up with chili, onions, sauerkraut, etc. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tattoos said:

Guy's would be a good location to offer "grab & go" breakfast sandwiches.  On port days, people are rushing trying to get buffet food before they disembark.  Offering pre-made sandwiches and hash brown patty similar to fast food restaurants would be great. 

The hot dogs from the Deli are delicious and you can load it up with chili, onions, sauerkraut, etc. 

They could do a similar thing late at night as well. I think the grab and go food options encourage waste though. People grab four and only eat one or grab it just because it's there and never eat it at all. I've seen it first-hand with the milk cartons on Lido.

9 minutes ago, Kanyon71 said:

I was actually expecting like an impossible burger patty. 

I believe they will make you one by request. I don't know what kind of meat alternatives are available though. Black bean, gardenburger, impossible, etc. - so many options these days.