Post Viking Promos

Clay Clayton

2 hours ago, cruisedreamer2 said:

I agree that it is definitely worth it. Travel Agents typically get 15-16% in commission. I have received as much as 13% in cash back, fare discounts and/or cabin credits. (That was when cruising had just re-started after COVID and agents were hungry.) On another cruise I got 10% back. I recently booked a 2 week cruise for my son and DIL and got them an additional $400. off the fare and $600. in cabin credits. Here is my process:

First, I comb this forum (which I greatly appreciate) for any discount codes, then I book the cruise myself. Once I have my confirmation of the booking I go to a site that will allow travel agents to bid for my business. I don't know if I am allowed to post that link, but if you put "New tool lets cruise agents bid for your business," it will take you to an article with the link to that site.  You have to register for a free account. Then I post on that site that I have already booked the cruise, give the date and ship and cabin number. In the notes section, I ask that the bids include any discounts or cabin credits. Within 1-3 days, I will get 5-6 bids and I just pick the best offer. I give them a call and give them my booking number and they call Viking and have the booking transferred to their agency. I really don't expect any other service from a travel agent--I prefer to do all my own research, choose my own flights etc.  So its a win-win for both of us. Within 14 days of booking, I will purchase travel insurance checking both Squaremouth and InsuremyTrip to compare policies/rates (doing it within 14 days gets coverage for any-pre-existing conditions). Then I call Viking and ask them to be sure to send my documents/luggage tags to my home address, otherwise they will send it to the agent. Last I make sure when I receive the new booking confirmation from the agent, that my discounts and cabin credits are shown. Keep in mind, that you have a limited length of time to transfer a booking to an agent. I think with Viking it is 60 days, but I do it as soon as possible. Then, 10 months before the date of debarkation, I go online and choose flights, call Viking Air Plus and ask them to book. With Air Plus, I don't have to go through the agent. So that is my process, gleaned from many years of booking cruises. There is only one way that I know of to get a better price... and that is to become a travel agent yourself. Hope this helps and safe travels friends. 

This is awesome advice and process.  I’ve always done it myself direct with cruises, but now will try this route.  Thank you again for being so thorough in your explanation!  One question - if there is an issue with a flight on the day of travel, do you contact Air plus directly or do you have to go through the TA?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Pappri said:

This is awesome advice and process.  I’ve always done it myself direct with cruises, but now will try this route.  Thank you again for being so thorough in your explanation!  One question - if there is an issue with a flight on the day of travel, do you contact Air plus directly or do you have to go through the TA?

Actually neither. When Viking sends you your luggage tag package a few weeks before travel, they will provide you with a travel day emergency number. I have that programmed into my phone contacts with my booking number noted. It's a great service. 

12 hours ago, cruisedreamer2 said:

Actually neither. When Viking sends you your luggage tag package a few weeks before travel, they will provide you with a travel day emergency number. I have that programmed into my phone contacts with my booking number noted. It's a great service. 

In one case, the Viking emergency number was very proactive with a flight delay. Most recently, they were almost uninterested in the issue saying it was a non issue. While I did make the connecting flight.... I probably had a five hour layover that turned into my party running to the international flight that was halfway thru boarding. Considering the demographic Viking caters to, you'd think they would be interested in learning from my experience.

13 hours ago, cruisedreamer2 said:

@cruisedreamer2

The emergency # was not sent with my tags.

Received email with # 2 days prior to embarkation.  Said to call starting 24 hours prior to embarkation.

Thanks for mentioning to add to phone contacts.  Just did that.

Edited by FetaCheese
Addl info
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Opinica said:

IMO, one of the best arguments for using Viking Air is that in an emergency it makes my problem their problem.

I agree, but with only about seven or eight flights that head to Buenos Aires every day from CONUS.... And it being 1830 and nowhere near one of these airports, Viking exercised the clause that they are simply ticketing agents here and the matter completely rested with the carrier.

Fortunately, I have travel insurance that is not thru Viking.

Fortunately, I also still work and called my emergency corporate travel office and knew one of the agents working that evening. She was able to do her thing and provide a back up plan for me since Viking was dropping the ball.

But like I said, Viking emergency delivered once when a tight connection went to a coin toss and they had backup plane reservations ready to go.

Edited by Mike07
  • Thanks 1

Viking Cruises

Call Viking at 844-682-0762
or contact your travel advisor

LIMITED-TIME OFFER

FREE International Airfare  |  Special Fares

Ask for offer ESE24 • Expires March 31, 2024

Discover the best of Scandinavia & beyond

Discover the best of Scandinavia & beyond

A thousand years ago, intrepid Vikings braved uncharted waters to explore the shores of Scandinavia, Iceland, Greenland and beyond. This spring and summer, enjoy the temperate weather and long days of the far north when you join us on a voyage to discover majestic landscapes and rich culture, from lesser-known gems like Norway’s breathtaking Lofoten Islands and Qaqortoq, Greenland—home to fascinating Viking and Inuit history—to iconic cultural centers like Dublin, Oslo and Reykjavík. Reserve your stateroom today to take advantage of a Limited-Time Offer—FREE international airfare and special fares on the fascinating voyages featured below.

LEARN MORE

FEATURED OCEAN VOYAGES

British Isles Explorer
British Isles Explorer

Bergen to London

FREE International Airfare
Plus, Special Fares

On Select Apr–Jul
2024 Departures

ASK FOR OFFER: ESE24

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Iceland’s Majestic Landscapes

Bergen to Reykjavík

Plus, Special Fares

On Select Jul & Aug
2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Iconic Iceland, Greenland & Canada
Iconic Iceland, Greenland
& Canada

New York City to Reykjavík

Plus, Special Fares

On Select Jun, Aug-Sep
2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Iceland & Norway’s Arctic Explorer
Iceland & Norway's
Arctic Explorer

Bergen to Reykjavík

Plus, Special Fares

On May 25 & 27,
2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Into the Midnight Sun
Into the Midnight Sun

Bergen to London

Plus, Special Fares

On Select May & Jun
2024 Departures

ASK FOR OFFER: ESE24

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

EXTEND YOUR VOYAGE

Bergen
Bergen

Sample Nordic cuisine, admire the colorful buildings overlooking Vågen Harbor and visit the impressive royal castle of Gamlehaugen when you extend your Into the Midnight Sun voyage with two extra nights in Norway.

LEARN MORE

FEATURED ON VIKING‌.‌TV

Iceland’s National Treasures

Join local expert Margrét Sigurjónsdóttir as she guides you through the iconic landmarks and breathtaking scenery you can witness when visiting this majestic country with us.

WATCH NOW ON VIKING‌.‌TV
SOC_Facebook SOC_YouTube SOC_Instagram SOC_Pinterest

Offer ESE24: Offer valid on bookings made from Mar 16 to Mar 31, 2024. Free International airfare & special fares valid on select Apr-Jul 2024 departures of British Isles Explorer; select Jul & Aug 2024 departures of Iceland’s Majestic Landscapes; select Jun, Aug-Sep 2024 departures of Iconic Iceland, Greenland & Canada, May 25 & 27, 2024 departures of Iceland & Norway’s Arctic Explorer; select May & Jun 2024 departures of Into the Midnight Sun. Call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Book by Mar 31, 2024. Pay in full by Apr 30, 2024 or at time of booking if sailing departs within 120 days. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Offer expires Mar 31, 2024.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Viking Cruises

SPECIAL OFFER

Up to FREE International Airfare
Up to $1,000 Shipboard Credit per Couple

Ask for offer EST24 · Expires March 31, 2024

Embark on an immersive ocean journey

Embark on an immersive ocean journey

Explore Honolulu’s historic Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil. Admire ancient Brazilian ceramics at Santarém’s Town Hall Museum. Or savor fresh local seafood in New Zealand, paired with the country’s acclaimed white wine. On an ocean voyage designed for curious travelers, you can enjoy immersive experiences as you discover the history, culture and cuisine of your destination—all in Viking comfort. Right now, receive up to FREE airfare, special fares and up to $1,000 Shipboard Credit per couple when you book one of the featured voyages below with a deposit of just $25.

LEARN MORE

FEATURED OCEAN VOYAGES

Australia & New Zealand
Australia & New Zealand

Auckland to Sydney

$25 Deposit & Special Fares
Plus, Reduced Airfare &
Up to $1,000
Shipboard Credit per Couple

On Select 2024 & 2025 Departures

ASK FOR OFFER: EST24

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

South America & the Chilean Fjords
South America &
the Chilean Fjords

Santiago to Buenos Aires

Plus, Reduced Airfare &
Up to $1,000

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Hawaiian Islands Sojourn
Hawaiian Islands Sojourn

Los Angeles to Los Angeles

Plus, Up to FREE Roundtrip Airfare &
Up to $1,000

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Amazon & Caribbean Adventure
Amazon & Caribbean
Adventure

San Juan to Manaus

Plus, Reduced Airfare &
Up to $1,000

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Panama Canal & Pacific Coast
Panama Canal &
Pacific Coast

Ft. Lauderdale to Los Angeles

Plus, Up to FREE Roundtrip Airfare &
Up to $1,000

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

EXTEND YOUR VOYAGE

The Best of Australia
The Best of Australia

Experience European and Aboriginal culture in Melbourne, Alice Springs and Uluru when you add a 6-day extension to your Australia & New Zealand voyage.

LEARN MORE

FEATURED ON VIKING‌.‌TV

New Zealand’s Bay of Plenty
New Zealand’s Bay of Plenty

Enjoy a local perspective on life in New Zealand with Viking guide Graeme Crossman, who offers insights into Māori culture and showcases some of his favorite vistas on beautiful Matakana Island.

WATCH NOW ON VIKING‌.‌TV

Offer EST24: Offer valid on bookings made from Mar 19 to Mar 31, 2024. $25 deposit, up to free roundtrip airfare & up to $1,000 Shipboard credit per couple valid on select Nov-Dec 2024 & Jan, Mar 2025 departures of Hawaiian Islands Sojourn and select Oct, Dec 2024 & Apr 2025 departures of Panama Canal & Pacific Coast. $25 deposit, reduced international airfare & up to $1,000 Shipboard credit per couple valid on select Dec 2024 & Jan-Feb 2025 departures of Australia & New Zealand; select Nov-Dec 2024 & Jan-Mar 2025 departures of South America & the Chilean Fjords and Amazon & Caribbean Adventure. Shipboard credit based on cabin category; $500 per person credit for Penthouse Veranda (PV) or higher and $250 per person credit for Veranda (V) or Deluxe Veranda (DV). Call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Book by Mar 31, 2024. 2024 & 2025: Book and deposit by Mar 31, 2024. 2024: Pay in full by Apr 30, 2024 or at 120 days prior to departure (whichever comes first). 2025: Pay in full by Jul 31, 2024.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

My wife and I are considering the France's Finest river cruise for June.  We have dealt directly with Viking to book. They are holding a room for us but we need to commit by tomorrow at noon. 

Does anyone know of a discount code we can use to help lower the cost of that cruise? 

Thanks, 

DonPablo

21 minutes ago, donpablo9 said:

My wife and I are considering the France's Finest river cruise for June.  We have dealt directly with Viking to book. They are holding a room for us but we need to commit by tomorrow at noon. 

Does anyone know of a discount code we can use to help lower the cost of that cruise? 

Thanks, 

DonPablo

One that might work is MT24.

I tried looking at France’s Finest but it can no longer be booked online, so I couldn’t try it. You have to call for a quote. This might be because of the Paris Olympics. It’s caused Viking to modify some of their itineraries.

Edited by OneSixtyToOne

17 minutes ago, OneSixtyToOne said:

One that might work is MT24.

I tried looking at France’s Finest but it can no longer be booked online, so I couldn’t try it. You have to call for a quote. This might be because of the Paris Olympics. It’s caused Viking to modify some of their itineraries.

Thank you. 

14 hours ago, donpablo9 said:

Thanks, 

DonPablo

RD24 is another one that might work for you, it offers free airfare on alot of European river cruises..

LIMITED-TIME OFFER

FREE Roundtrip Airfare | FREE Stateroom Upgrade | Special Fares

Ask for offer SGL24 • Expires March 31, 2024

Discover the wonder of the Great Lakes

Discover the wonders of the Great Lakes

Marvel at the power of thundering Niagara Falls. Kayak over historic shipwrecks in Thunder Bay. Or admire sweeping views of Lake Superior from a secluded beach in Ontario’s Sleeping Giant Provincial Park. The magnificent Great Lakes are home to a diverse array of opportunities for discovery. Step on board one of our state-of-the-art ships and explore the famous landmarks and hidden gems of this fascinating region—all in Viking comfort. For a limited time, enjoy FREE roundtrip airfare, a FREE stateroom upgrade and more when you join us on one of the captivating voyages below.

LEARN MORE

FEATURED VOYAGES

Great Lakes Collection

ALL 5 GREAT LAKES

Great Lakes Collection

Toronto to Duluth

FREE Roundtrip Airfare &
FREE Stateroom Upgrade
Plus, Special Fares

On Select July–Sep
2024 Departures

ASK FOR OFFER: SGL24

DAYS

COUNTRIES

Canadian Discovery

Canadian Discovery

Toronto to New York City

FREE Roundtrip Airfare &
FREE Stateroom Upgrade
Plus, Special Fares

On Select Apr & Aug
2024 Departures

ASK FOR OFFER: SGL24

DAYS

COUNTRIES

Undiscovered Great Lakes
Undiscovered Great Lakes

Thunder Bay to Milwaukee

FREE Roundtrip Airfare &
FREE Stateroom Upgrade
Plus, Special Fares

On Select Jun & Jul
2024 Departures

DAYS

COUNTRIES

Great Lakes Explorer
Great Lakes Explorer

Milwaukee to Thunder Bay

FREE Roundtrip Airfare &
FREE Stateroom Upgrade
Plus, Special Fares

On Select Jun & July
2024 Departures

DAYS

COUNTRIES

• Like 1

VIKING 
WORLD CRUISE SALE

Ask for offer WWC24 • Expires April 30, 2024

Discover the world in Viking comfort

Discover the world in Viking comfort

Explore more of the world with us on an extraordinary 138-day or 121-day ocean voyage. Embark on your Viking World Cruise in Ft. Lauderdale and transit the legendary Panama Canal. Or, if it is more convenient, join us in Los Angeles on our Viking World Journeysvoyage. Both itineraries take you across the Pacific and feature overnight stays in 11 fascinating destinations, including Sydney and Bali. On your way to London, you will visit historic ports like Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Ephesus, one of antiquity’s best-preserved cities, in Turkey. Whichever option you choose, enriching cultural experiences await in dozens of the world’s most iconic destinations—reserve your preferred stateroom today.

LEARN MORE
Map of 2024–2025 Viking World Cruise

138 Days | 28 Countries | 6 Continents

2024–2025 Viking World Cruise

Ft. Lauderdale to London

December 19, 2024 Departure

On board the Viking Sky

LEARN MORE
Map of 2025 Viking World Journeys

121 Days | 23 Countries | 5 Continents

2025 Viking World Journeys

Los Angeles to London

January 5, 2025 Departure

On board the Viking Sky

LEARN MORE

I seriously doubt the Red Sea will be safe to transit for years to come.

Edited by OneSixtyToOne
  • Like 4

22 hours ago, OneSixtyToOne said:

VIKING 
WORLD CRUISE SALE

Ask for offer WWC24 • Expires April 30, 2024

138 Days | 28 Countries | 6 Continents

2024–2025 Viking World Cruise

Ft. Lauderdale to London

December 19, 2024 Departure

On board the Viking Sky

LEARN MORE
Map of 2025 Viking World Journeys

I seriously doubt the Red Sea will be safe to transit for years to come.

Red Sea transit in question aside, what happened to all the SBC that used to be part of World Cruises?

MARCH SPECIAL SAVINGS

Ask for offer MT24 • Expires March 31, 2024

Savor the flavors of Europe

Savor the flavors of Europe

Indulge in Belgian chocolates as you explore Antwerp. Savor locally cured meats and cheeses in Paris. Or enjoy fresh-from-the-oven bread at one of the last traditional bakeries in Portugal’s Douro Valley. Our included and optional excursions are designed to immerse you in the culture and flavors of your destination while introducing you to some of Europe’s most beloved culinary traditions. Reserve your stateroom on board one of our award-winning Viking Longships before March 31 to enjoy special fares and roundtrip international airfare for just $499.

LEARN MORE

FEATURED RIVER VOYAGES

Paris and the Heart of Normandy
Paris & the
Heart of Normandy

Paris to Paris

$25 Deposit &
$499 International Airfare
Plus, Special Fares

On Select Jul & Aug
2024 Departures

ASK FOR OFFER: MT24

DAYS

TOURS

$2,999*

FROM

Portugal River of Gold
Portugal’s River of Gold

Lisbon to Porto

$25 Deposit &
Plus, Special Fares

On Select Jul & Aug
2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$3,999*

FROM

Châteaux, Rivers and Wine
Châteaux, Rivers & Wine

Bordeaux to Bordeaux

$25 Deposit &
Plus, Special Fares

On Select Jul & Aug
2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$2,599*

FROM

Holland & Belgium
Holland & Belgium

Amsterdam to Antwerp

$25 Deposit &
Plus, Special Fares

On Select Jul & Aug
2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

$3,199*

FROM

FEATURED ON VIKING‌.‌TV

Karine Explores: Bordeaux
Karine Explores: Bordeaux

Uncork your curiosity and learn the basics of wine appreciation with renowned expert Susie Barrie, who shares opening and pouring techniques.

WATCH NOW ON VIKING‌.‌TV

Offer MT24: Offer valid on bookings made from Mar 21 to Mar 31, 2024. Cruise from $2,999 per person based on select Jul-Aug 2024 departures of Paris & the Heart of Normandy in category F; cruise from $3,999 per person based on select Jul-Aug 2024 departures of Portugal's River of Gold in category F; cruise from $2,599 per person based on select Jul-Aug 2024 departures of Chateaux, Rivers & Wine in category F; cruise from $3,199 per person based on select Jul-Aug 2024 departures of Holland & Belgium in category F; subject to availability, other categories may be higher. A limited-time $25 per person deposit is due at time of booking; remaining deposit is due with final payment. Call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Book by Mar 31, 2024. Pay in full by Apr 30, 2024 or at time of booking if within 120 days. Offer expires Mar 31, 2024.

Air Promo: $499 international airfare based on select Jun-Aug 2024 departures of Paris & the Heart of Normandy; Portugal's River of Gold; Chateaux, Rivers & Wine; select Apr-May 2024 departures of Holland & Belgium. Call for details. Air prices are per person based on cruise or cruise tour check-in date and include transfers. Air seats are limited; airfares are subject to change until full payment of air is received. Airfares vary on other gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Ask for Offer MT24. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Offer expires Mar 31, 2024.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

EXPLORE CHINA SALE

SAVE ON NEW CHINA VOYAGES

FREE International Airfare  |  FREE Stateroom Upgrade
$25 Deposit   |   Special Fares 
Ask for offer ACS24 • Expires ‍March‍ ‍31‍‍,‍ ‍2024‍

Explore China during the Year of the Dragon

Explore China during the Year of the Dragon

The number eight is the luckiest number in Chinese culture and is associated with prosperity, success and wealth. Here are eight reasons why 2024, the Year of the Dragon, is your lucky year to visit China with Viking. On our all-inclusive, fully-guided voyages, you can:

Explore China the Viking way, with experiences designed to connect you to its people, culture and cuisine.

Travel into mountainous Tibet, where you can marvel at the majestic Potala Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.

Discover seldom-seen ports to which only Viking has access.

Admire cultural & historic gems, from the Forbidden City and the Great Wall to Xian’s magnificent Terra Cotta Warriors.

Visit iconic cities, including Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong.

Travel in Viking comfort on board the Viking Yi Dun—formerly the Viking Sun.

Benefit from our experience—for 15 years we sailed China’s Yangtze River. Now we are delighted to explore its coast with four, first-of-their-kind ocean voyages.

Enjoy unprecedented value, including FREE international airfare, a FREE stateroom upgrade and more. 

LEARN MORE

FEATURED OCEAN VOYAGES

Classic China & the Coast

NEW! FREE INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE

Classic China & the Coast

15 DAYS | Hong Kong to Beijing

Marvel at a Ming Dynasty temple where emperors once prayed for a bountiful harvest, explore Xian—the capital of 12 imperial dynasties—in Central China and sample Cantonese dim sum in Shenzhen.

ASK FOR OFFER: ACS24

Best of China

NEW! FREE INTERATIONAL AIRFARE   |  FEATURING TIBET

Best of China

20 DAYS | Beijing to Beijing

Walk along the Great Wall, discover the Forbidden City, see rare giant pandas and attend a traditional tea ceremony on this magnificent exploration of coastal and inland China.

Wonders of China

NEW! FREE INTERATIONAL AIRFARE   |  FEATURING TIBET

Wonders of China

20 DAYS | Beijing to Beijing

Witness the awe-inspiring natural beauty of Tibet and enjoy overnight stays in Beijing, Chengdu, Lhasa and Xian on one of our most comprehensive China itineraries.

China Discovery

NEW! FREE INTERNATIONAL AIRFARE

China Discovery

10 DAYS | Shanghai to Hong Kong

From Shanghai’s iconic waterfront and culinary delights to the Buddhist shrines of Zhoushan, immerse yourself in China’s rich culture and history during an unforgettable, fully guided journey along its scenic southeastern coast.

• Thanks 1

SSP and Free Air

SPECIAL OFFER

Ask for offer VM3 · Expires March‌ 31, ‌2024

Discover the best of the Mississippi in 2024

Discover the best of the Mississippi in 2024

Stroll through the historic French Quarter in New Orleans after attending a private jazz concert. Sample world-famous barbecue in Memphis. Or visit Mark Twain’s childhood home, with its iconic white picket fence, in Missouri. America’s heartland awaits your exploration when you embark on a Mississippi River voyage. Unpack once and let us take care of the rest as you discover the distinctive culture and cuisine of this vibrant region. Reserve your preferred stateroom today on board the elegant Viking Mississippi to enjoy FREE airfare, a FREE Silver Spirits Beverage Package and more on select 2024 departures.

LEARN MORE

Offer VM3: $25 deposit, FREE roundtrip airfare plus complimentary Silver Spirits Beverage Package & special fares valid on bookings made from Mar 23 to Mar 31, 2024. Cruise from $7,999 per person on select Jun, Aug & Oct 2024 departures of Upper Mississippi Explorer in category V1; cruise from $3,999 per person based on select Nov & Dec 2024 departures of New Orleans & Southern Charms in category V1; cruise from $5,999 based on select Aug 2024 departures of America's Heartland in category V1; cruise from $4,999 per person based on select Jun, Jul & Sep 2024 departures of Mississippi Delta Explorer in category V1; cruise from $9,999 per person based on select Jul 2024 departures of America’s Great River in category V1; subject to availability, other categories may be higher. Call for details. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Book by Mar 31, 2024. Pay in full by Apr 30, 2024or at time of booking if within 120 days. Offer expires Mar 31, 2024.

Edited by OneSixtyToOne
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 3/19/2024 at 4:29 PM, donpablo9 said:

Thanks, 

DonPablo

Did any of the codes work for you?

Viking Cruises

LIMITED-TIME OFFER

FREE International Airfare  |  Special Fares

Ask for offer ESE24 · Expires March 31, 2024

Stunning vistas await

Stunning vistas await

This spring and summer, enjoy the cool climate, long days and majestic landscapes of Scandinavia and Northern Europe on an ocean voyage with us. Whether you choose to marvel at Iceland's cascading waterfalls and black sand beaches, ascend 1,000 feet above Bergen in a funicular to the top of scenic Mt. Fløien or sail across the pristine Arctic Circle, where the midnig ht sun shines 24 hours a day, there is no better time to explore this breathtaking region. Reserve your stateroom by March 31 to take advantage of a Limited-Time Offer—FREE international airfare and special fares on the captivating journeys featured below.

LEARN MORE

FEATURED OCEAN VOYAGES

British Isles Explorer
British Isles Explorer

Bergen to London

Plus, Special Fares

On Select Apr–Jul
2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Iceland’s Majestic
Landscapes

Bergen to Reykjavík

Plus, Special Fares

On Select Jul & Aug
2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Iconic Iceland, Greenland & Canada
Iconic Iceland,
Greenland & Canada

New York City to Reykjavík

Plus, Special Fares

On Select Jun, Aug–Sep
2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Iceland & Norway’s Arctic Explorer
Iceland & Norway’s
Arctic Explorer

Bergen to Reykjavík

Plus, Special Fares

On May 25 & 27,
2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

Into the Midnight Sun
Into the Midnight Sun

Bergen to London

Plus, Special Fares

On Select May & Jun
2024 Departures

DAYS

TOURS

COUNTRIES

EXTEND YOUR VOYAGE

Bergen
Bergen

Sample Nordic cuisine, admire the colorful buildings overlooking Vågen Harbor and visit the impressive royal castle of Gamlehaugen when you extend your Into the Midnight Sun voyage with two extra nights in Norway.

LEARN MORE

FEATURED ON VIKING‌.‌TV

Join local expert Margrét Sigurjónsdóttir as she guides you through the iconic landmarks and awe-inspiring scenery you can witness when visiting the “Island of Fire and Ice” with us.

WATCH NOW ON VIKING‌.‌TV

Offer ESE24: Offer valid on bookings made from Mar 26 to Mar 31, 2024. FREE international airfare & special fares valid on select Apr-Jul 2024 departures of British Isles Explorer; select Jul & Aug 2024 departures of Iceland’s Majestic Landscapes; select Jun, Aug-Sep 2024 departures of Iconic Iceland, Greenland & Canada; May 25 & 27, 2024 departures of Iceland & Norway’s Arctic Explorer; select May & Jun 2024 departures of Into the Midnight Sun. Call for details. Prices are in US dollars and for US residents only. Air does not have to be purchased to get cruise/tour offer. All fares reflect cruise taxes, port taxes and fees. Additional restrictions may apply. Airfares vary on other itineraries, gateways and departures. Air offers not valid on Alaska, Hawaii, San Juan and Mexico City; call for details. Book by Mar 31, 2024. Pay in full by Apr 30, 2024 or at time of booking if sailing departs within 120 days. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. Offer expires Mar 31, 2024.

• Like 1

When do you pay Viking for the cruise and how does that work out with the travel agent you select? Often if you use a Viking promo code, you have a very short amount of time to pay in full.

Edited by SBR2022
Should have quoted original

2 minutes ago, SBR2022 said:

When do you pay Viking for the cruise and how does that work out with the travel agent you select? Often if you use a Viking promo code, you have a very short amount of time to pay in full.