Check in Photo?

kstetser

I know I can do this at the port - but want to get the whole  check in done now and not have to worry about it.

Is there a way to upload a photo rather than take a selfie?  My family is away and I just want this done.   For Disney there is an option to upload, but I can't figure out if that is the case with Celebrity.   If there is an option - can you explain it to me like you would a 5 year old please?

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, kstetser said:

I know I can do this at the port - but want to get the whole  check in done now and not have to worry about it.

Is there a way to upload a photo rather than take a selfie?  My family is away and I just want this done.   For Disney there is an option to upload, but I can't figure out if that is the case with Celebrity.   If there is an option - can you explain it to me like you would a 5 year old please?

I don’t know how to do it either. We will do it at the port.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, kstetser said:

Yes.   I do it all the time.    You may have to resize it to meet their requirement but there are many websites that do this for free if you google.

I initially took the photo I shot for  Cruise and saved on my laptop.  I find it easiest to upload from the web page than the app since I have the pictures on my laptop.     I generally complete the online checkin using the iPhone and then come back and add picture on my pc

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, jwlane said:

Personally, I think you're way overthinking something that will take 20 seconds during check-in.

I have a lot of anxiety and the port of Vancouver is reported to be a giant poop show when there are multiple ships in port.   I'm just trying to do everything I can to make this less stressful for me on my vacation.   If I know it's done, then I can stop thinking about it/stressing over it.

17 minutes ago, kstetser said:

I have a lot of anxiety and the port of Vancouver is reported to be a giant poop show when there are multiple ships in port.   I'm just trying to do everything I can to make this less stressful for me on my vacation.   If I know it's done, then I can stop thinking about it/stressing over it.

10 seconds or less. No stress. I'm old school and even though I do the check in on the app (except our photos) I still burn a paper copy of what we need to board the ship plus the original covid card for our covid vaccinations. That's what I present to those at the embarkation center. I don't want to be that person holding up the line because my phone has a brain fart or operator error. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Holly g said:

I don’t know how to do it either. We will do it at the port.

Use your smartphone and either the website or app.  The phone will format the photos automatically.  A laptop will not.  Do you have a picture of them?  Simply find the best head photo with a background that is maybe sky or? and take a photo with your smartphone of that.  I presume you know how to take a selfie.  

Both ArriveCAN and Celebrity require head shots and photos of your covid cards.

If you still have problems there must be a friend, child or someone where you live that can assist.  The passport data can be entered manually in both ArriveCAN and Celebrity app.