Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

• 2 weeks later...

Funchal, Madeira Port Bookings (Correct as of 10/09/22)

A number of new RCCL bookings made in Funchal, both Anthem and Odyssey TA possibly, along with multiple Canary Island cruises on Anthem.

Anthem OTS - 5th May 2024

Anthem OTS - 10th June 2024

Anthem OTS - 12th September 2024

Anthem OTS - 24th September 2024

Anthem OTS - 6th October 2024

Odyssey OTS - 10th November 2024

Also, just to note that port of destiny for Odyssey is Cape Liberty, which could suggest that Royal is thinking about switching Anthem’s NY season with Odyssey. Obviously could just be a placeholder, but only time will tell!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, spooky981 said:

I have a document that says long Caribbean cruises would be released this week, but it has disappeared from the website I got it from. I am starting to suspect that nothing is going to be released this week.

I believe that this was supposed to be Icon. Although, with still very little information out there, I struggle to imagine that bookings will open this month.

10 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

I believe that this was supposed to be Icon. Although, with still very little information out there, I struggle to imagine that bookings will open this month.

I was hoping the long caribbean was coming out soon also. Looking for Southern Caribbean. Not interested in the ports showing now for cruises out of San Juan.

10 minutes ago, Ashland said:

I was hoping the long caribbean was coming out soon also. Looking for Southern Caribbean. Not interested in the ports showing now for cruises out of San Juan.

Last couple yrs the long Caribbean Cruises were one first in Nov though most yrs they were not out until April or May

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, spooky981 said:

I have a document that says long Caribbean cruises would be released this week, but it has disappeared from the website I got it from. I am starting to suspect that nothing is going to be released this week.

It was 7 day Caribbean and that was only for the ICON and only for sailings through April 2024 to bring her in line with the rest of the fleet

Limassol, Cyprus Port Bookings (Correct as of 12/09/22)

Odyssey OTS - 11th May 2024

Serenade OTS - 25th May 2024 (World Cruise)

Odyssey OTS - 9th September 2024

Odyssey OTS - 16th October 2024

Odyssey OTS - 28th October 2024

Odyssey OTS - 5th November 2024

Edited by Jumping Cruiser
  • Like 1

On 9/10/2022 at 2:59 PM, Jumping Cruiser said:

Funchal, Madeira Port Bookings (Correct as of 10/09/22)

A number of new RCCL bookings made in Funchal, both Anthem and Odyssey TA possibly, along with multiple Canary Island cruises on Anthem.

Anthem OTS - 5th May 2024

Anthem OTS - 10th June 2024

Anthem OTS - 12th September 2024

Anthem OTS - 24th September 2024

Anthem OTS - 6th October 2024

Odyssey OTS - 10th November 2024

Also, just to note that port of destiny for Odyssey is Cape Liberty, which could suggest that Royal is thinking about switching Anthem’s NY season with Odyssey. Obviously could just be a placeholder, but only time will tell!

I Don't see September, October or November 2024

being open yet.

17 hours ago, springaussie said:

That booking saying next port Cape Liberty could be just a port call at New York.

Then finishing in Florida.

Royal has done this before. 

That is a possibility, but on previous occasions, Odyssey has went straight to Florida and Anthem has went straight to Cape Liberty. Of course this is just pure speculation, we won’t actually know until they’re released.

Edited by Jumping Cruiser

17 hours ago, cruzingduo said:

I Don't see September, October or November 2024

being open yet.

All of these are bookings are for RCCL ships scheduled to call in Funchal, Madeira in 2024. These usually make up itineraries as part of the 2024 deployment, so can often indicate ships and possible itineraries for future cruises. We won’t actually know the full details about the 2024/25 deployment till around Nov/Dec time, when the Deployment Schedule is released and bookings open for these cruises.

Quantum of the Seas 24/25 season according to Brisbane Ports  is 06 December 2024 to 07 April 2025.
Quantum is also booked in Darwin 25 November 2024 from 0530 to 1700 according to Darwin Ports.
Most likely a Singapore dry dock on the way from Alaska.

Edited by springaussie
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...