Testing procedure

Yet to take the test, and I know all will be revealed at the time, but I’m just a curious person. When taking a proctored test for two people (we’re using Lifecenters if it matters) do you both sit in front of the camera and swab away at the same time, or do you sit down one at a time?  

Just now, Saskmountain said:

Yet to take the test, and I know all will be revealed at the time, but I’m just a curious person. When taking a proctored test for two people (we’re using Lifecenters if it matters) do you both sit in front of the camera and swab away at the same time, or do you sit down one at a time?  

Not sure how yours works but we have always done the Emed proctored test. They will only do one person at a time so once I was finished with my session I had to completely log off and my husband then logs on and gets his own proctor.

On 8/11/2022 at 9:24 AM, Tatka said:

No, each person calls separately and takes test.

Depends on the proctoring company. Both RapidTestAndTrace and OnPoint will do multiple people on the same video call.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

With eMed it's easier for each person to have the Navica app and set up an account. Take the test separately with each of you logging into your account. When the results come back they will be emailed to your respective accounts and phones.

1 hour ago, OnceAMarineAlwaysAMarine said:

We used rapidtestandtrace.com and they did both of us at the same time sitting side by side.

We thought this one was much better than the emed - plus, their customer service is super fast and friendly 👍🏼 Semper Fi

Edited by AlohaLivin

35 minutes ago, mom2miracles said:

I’m Canadian and we have only used Switch Health. We can test multiple people at a time. They will focus on one person at a time for their test and then move along to the next person. Easy peasy.

I'm Canadian and for the life of me I can't find anything regarding a video test with Switch Health.  Do you have a link?  Thanks!

On 8/12/2022 at 1:40 PM, Sea Dog said:

With eMed it's easier for each person to have the Navica app and set up an account. Take the test separately with each of you logging into your account. When the results come back they will be emailed to your respective accounts and phones.

my husband uses my e-mail - can two people use the same one?

2 hours ago, TRadle said:

Do you need to purchase the tests from the company that observes you online?

Only for emed - all other proctoring services usually allow customers to use any FDA approved test regardless of how you go them.