Royal Up Question

disfan

I am sailing Monday. I got an e-mail this morning that indicated that while my Royal Up was not accepted, it could be right up to departure time.

What happens if you  are settled in your cabin and unpacked?   Does someone come knocking at your door, prior to departure, telling you that your   Royal Up has been accepted?

4 minutes ago, disfan said:

I am sailing Monday. I got an e-mail this morning that indicated that while my Royal Up was not accepted, it could be right up to departure time.

What happens if you  are settled in your cabin and unpacked?   Does someone come knocking at your door, prior to departure, telling you that your   Royal Up has been accepted?

Yes and you need to repack and move.  Might be a phone call to the cabin as well.  Could be as late as 7pm or so

Edited by Ourusualbeach

I refuse to repack, move, and unpack again.  

The rare time I used Royal up, we did not get the email that our bid was turned down until after 8 pm.  Was not going to chance to have to pack up again that late.  I cancel the bid once we are settled into the cabin,  if I did not get an acceptance by then.  

1 minute ago, island lady said:

And I remember sitting with you in the SL on Harmony as you watched me cancel all three bids I had for that week.  😉 

Yup and I did mine shortly after that.  I stink at Royal Up anyway

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/27/2022 at 7:46 AM, disfan said:

No. Just an email.

On 8/27/2022 at 8:46 AM, disfan said:

Nothing to worry about. Your RoyalUp was rejected. The form letter just to cover all possible bases. You will be in your original room. 

30 minutes ago, poocher said:

A little off topic but I submitted an offer a couple of days ago that I probably have no chance of getting (absolute minimum bid) but how to I keep an eye on it?  I read people seeing pending somewhere?

Just check the offer site.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/booked/cruise-room-upgrade

You can adjust your sliders. I'm looking at my offer (for this coming Sunday) and the status says "Currently unavailable" so I'll be in my original crown loft.