Live Reports - Cruising on Coral Princess September 2022.

5 minutes ago, boeckli said:

You can always try marinetraffic.com instead.

I do use it, but it is a bit of a data hog. The other one also includes satellite tracking, and is just cruise ships. Been preferring cruisemapper for the past 6 months or so, and it is first time it has gone down. 

1 minute ago, arxcards said:

I do use it, but it is a bit of a data hog. The other one also includes satellite tracking, and is just cruise ships. Been preferring cruisemapper for the past 6 months or so, and it is first time it has gone down. 

I mostly use marinetraffic, unless whatever I want to track is out of range. I've not had any problems with cruisemapper either, hope they can fix it 🤞

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fortunatefew said:

Sea scanner is the best for tracking…..

60EF691A-BD28-4370-9770-72C076529363.png

Not in my books, although it is an improvement on Sailwx. 

Back and forth when following more than 1 ship, no P&O Australia coverage, and only terrestrial tracking or scheduled location.

17 hours ago, arxcards said:

The cruisemapper site is broken. Pacific Explorer left Sydney yesterday afternoon, but is still showing just off Newcastle.

1655345841_download(23).thumb.png.6bb0ee092b75a6dc5783571d534d9526.png

I am using the Marine traffic site, currently just past Caan River and coming close to Mallacoota, Victoria 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, By The Bay said:

We are boarding her on Friday. It will be our first cruise since our last one in Jan 2020, which coincidently was on the same ship. Just a little excited.😎

Bon Voyage!  How exciting to be on the same ship. Where are you cruising?  My friends are currently flying to Europe, so I'm in the travel mode, checking flights, meals etc. on Scoot.

2 hours ago, MMDown Under said:

Thanks.  Just being lazy wondering when she will be in Sydney next.  

I don’t know prior to this re being in Sydney but definitely 8 Oct 3 days down to Eden and back

11 Oct we leave from Sydney for 28 days circumnavigating Australia arriving back 8 November.

1 minute ago, Cbtours said:

I don’t know prior to this re being in Sydney but definitely 8 Oct 3 days down to Eden and back

11 Oct we leave from Sydney for 28 days circumnavigating Australia arriving back 8 November.

Thank you.  That is good to know 11/10 is last date in Sydney in October.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, By The Bay said:

We are boarding her on Friday. It will be our first cruise since our last one in Jan 2020, which coincidently was on the same ship. Just a little excited.😎

You better check your calendar if you're boarding on the 22nd Sept, which is tomorrow. Today is Wednesday ...

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

Ah! That's why there was confusion about the date. By the Bay is sailing on P&O Pacific Explorer but the previous post referred to the Coral Princess that leaves Sydney today.

This is what triggered my response.

"The cruisemapper site is broken. Pacific Explorer left Sydney yesterday afternoon, but is still showing just off Newcastle."

• Like 1